All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Thank you! It will for sure come in handy!
  3. ban koopa for being a goomba, goodbye *crushes you*
  4. Werewilba last too long

This is all the more reason to leave it like it is; werepig form is so incredibly useful and powerful that there really ought to be some inconvenience of actual consequence. Even as it is I really don't think anybody "hates" using Werewilba.
  5. Nope even during day Only the houseless merm aggro when ever -You can do the moon event and leave the staff in the moon socket. It will give infinite light and coolness. You can build 2 scale furnace on each side and it will create a zone that you never suffer from ANY of the temperature effect. - i saw it once of twice already but the most efficient way to do meaty stew is 1 meat, 1 monster meat, 2 (morsel, frog leg, drumstick or fish). -You can keep Bearger alive to fight deerclop during winter. Bearger is way stronger then deerclop because he is hibernating and will win 100% of the time. Be mindful that he can eat deerclop eyeball on the floor. - Koalefant have the herd mentality meaning that if you attack one they will all aggro on you. Usefull against hounds if you manage to put a certain number of koalefant in the same zone. -Bunnyman will aggro on you if you attack pigman. -You can attack unwanted slurtle/snurtle with a torch to insta kill them. -During Year of the varg, you can use the clay hounds to kill Dragonfly. (Ill edit that post to add a video of that)
  6. Okay - I guess the team just has a very different design approach than what I initially thought.
  7. https://store.steampowered.com/springcleaning This weekend free to play: [...], Don't Starve Together, [...]
  8. I didn't know steam has the option for free trials. How long has this been going on for? To answer your question, you should discover stuff on your own, but if you get too frustrated from dying then perhaps look up some guides. Cheers!
  9. Ban reverentsatys for not enjoying that hamburger, even if it is cannibalism.
  10. New to Hamlet, need a few tips

With Wormwood, setting up base near a pond is doubly helpful because the hippos and frogs will be constantly killing mosquitos and you can just hop in a boat for free heals. But you have to keep the area loaded for this to happen.
  11. Cameo Draws Don't Starve

So I was on Tumblr talking about how my headcanon for the powers triumphant characters can use when they appear as their shadow avatar in the Constant basically maps to what players can do with console commands - make themselves invulnerable, make items or creatures appear and disappear, teleport around, mess with the clock and seasons, etc - and because I phrased it as "coming down to bother survivors" in the process I reminded myself of a fanfic I've never actually read (but have seen lots of art from) about Willow having triumphant Wilson as her semi-evil shadow buddy. Alternate caption: When your friend has admin powers and you don't
  12. Auto Unequip on 1%

Does this Work On Dont Starve Rog and Shipwreck and Hamlet Dlc or Just the Standalone Dst
  13. will we got harpoon or canons ? if we got big crab looks cool
  14. Can't find the Aporkalypse Calendar. Need help!

It’s a good idea to set aside some of the eggs you get from chopping trees at the beginning and stash them in a cork barrel with nitre and charcoal. If you have to use coconades or have a limited amount of gunpowder, AND you have a spare blue gem, make a magnifying glass. It will tell you which cracks lead to rooms and which don’t, so you don’t waste your ammo
  15. Where is my "Wilson x Wilson"?! ("What a handsome devil!" - Wilson about Meat Effigy) Also where's "Maxwell x Maxwell"?! ("Now that's a fine statue." - Maxwell quote for Maxwell Statue)
  16. Klei please delete this thread.
  17. Please make stone slabs renewable!!

They better not, since i already mined them all
  18. actually i want to see ruins close to entrance because i like to rush ruins in few days
  19. I'm just wondering Will you ever add an ending to don't starve together because there is a lot of potential with the new lunar island and the atrium underground
  20. Werewilba last too long

And exponentially increase the cost of using Werewilba in the process, which would then require buffing her abilities accordingly to compensate. Which, in turn, would lead back to square one, as she'd finish farming logs/fighting monsters even faster and then leave you to wait for like half a day for her to turn back. Besides, producing stacks of meatballs and meat stew is only really possible once you're all set up, and such a high hunger drain (that's 525 hunger per day, mind you, almost thrice Wilba's maximum hunger) would largely diminish her usefulness in the early game, which is probably where she shines the most to begin with since you don't have the materials to mass produce tools and weapons at this point.
  21. CPU Usage

Well I suspected there was something wintin out camp causing high CPU usage but at some point all 8 online users all went to fight Klaus and even if host turned from yellow to green for a bit the CPU usage remained at 100% all the time. Sometimes even with 4-5 people the CPU usage doesn't go down from like 90%. As is right now the only option would be to regenerate world and set the player cap to 8 or something, not that the CPU usage on a single core would change (based on current status). Edit: Even now with only 3 people connected the CPU usage is sky high, so clearly something wrong is going on. Second edit: Regenerated world on my server without that '-threaded_physics' option, and with no player connected I see a 12% CPU usage on Main (above) and another 12% for Caves on another CPU core. That's INSANE and makes no sense what so ever. Btw, [00:15:01]: Sim paused Here's top output from my server with a fresh regenerated default world, started with that '-threaded_physics' option (no difference with or without anyway), no players connected and world is paused. Help!
  22. Today
  23. too many critters

A good cooling system a lot of people use is a hydrogen room full of wheezeworts with radiant vents running through it. Send the oxygen you are making through it before going to your base. Will suck a lot of the heat out of it.
  24. The fixed temp thing is there from the beginning, because the devs wanted it that way. If i recall correctly, it was done, to prevent overheating in early stages, which would desastrous for new players. And yes, they said some while ago, they would only change it, if the system would change with it. The system has not changed...
  1. Load more activity