All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Why Are You Guys Quiet?

This. People want to make us look like the vilains (or at least me) just because they think that when we say we do not like something then we hate it.
  3. Indoor Farming

Any room with at least one greenhouse window should allow farms to be placed in it.
  4. Yeahh... BUUUUT it doesn't work as the saving system is propably different
  5. Gestalt

then its settled we'll all collectively recognize them as Gelato
  6. Great explanation on the settings for the smart batteries, I have never thought of that. Sound on the video is great on my tablet, very easy to understand.
  7. Webber's Shamlet Mask (repost)

Cowl allows you to see through the fog, it also independently provides immunity to the fog slowness effect. Shamlet Mask, a practically required item for Webber, will weigh Webber down despite Wagstaff's precedent. To avoid inconsistency, the mask or goggles should be changed. It's that simple
  8. Who is best character to survive apocalypse

If I'm not mistaken, Aporkalypse is not endless for first encounter from few updates ago although I never try before, because I just reverse the clock everytime before it happens you may try keep running all the time, bats will stop chasing after you for certain distance you've escaped and despawn after Aporkalypse end. but you have to keep your food stock enough on you, buy tons of food at day 59, WX-78 will help since it takes no penalty to eat spoil food soldier mants' running speed is fast, so don't run near or into mant hill as possible as you can. For sure, stop the clock is the best wise choice, but you got to prepare few gunpowders go to the ruin mentioned above, find cracked door, and then explode it using gunpowder ( nitre + charchoal + egg from forest tree/ feeding bird, or 20 oincs each coconut-boom from second pig island shop ) if you are unlucky, you may need use few gunpowders until you find the clock I recommend Wagstaff, you can spectate the crack with basic goggle if it leads into a room so more gunpowders are saved from wasting
  9. So I have a solution for the Thumper: just don't add it to DST. How about a harvesting machine instead? Picking up all berries, grass and sticks within a certain range and store them.
  10. There is only one song that fits ONI perfectly (for me). It's "ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST"!
  11. Do stone slabs flip now?

I think in one of my hamlet worlds, i've seen a stone slab un-flip itself
  12. Ghosts have no clip

Tarunio? I only know of this jantonio person Kappa
  13. Maxwell Memes: The Sequel

I spent half of my day making this bad meme and now you have to see it I dont even know if this meme is new or is relevant
  14. Yes, but I would first make a copy of everything in the remote folder in case stuff goes wrong. This is not without risk, especially if you're using Steam Cloud. Make sure steam and the game are both shut down when you do this. Also, you will lose everything you had in the game before beta, so if you did not start the beta by importing your worlds your old worlds would be gone. If things succeed steam will likely say 'local files differ from cloud storage, do you want to use the local files or the cloud files', you should then answer that with 'local files'. Please note: If anything goes wrong, you lose all your saves. Steam can be very touchy about messing with its storage.
  15. going near a wormmole farm cause lost connection

You mean moleworms?
  16. this picture was taken yesterday as of me posting this
  17. Sorry I didn't stay for the last stream once again, technical difficulties made me lose hope
  18. Today
  19. [Game Update] - 335195

It's a big deal with merged worlds. If you go to Hamlet from RoG or SW, you are stuck with that Hamlet world forever without a Teleportato. You could get bad world gen or run out of resources, but your merged world is stuck with that world anyway.
  20. Unfortunate Screecaps

The most unfortunate thing here is the bunker tile-insulation, doesn't that get damaged every meteor shower? (The insulated tiles not bunker)
  21. On Examination Quotes

Another of Maxwell about his old comrades: "They don't recognize me!" (Hound) "How quickly they forget..." (Blue Hound) One can see a lot of frustration in those words. Probably sadness too.
  22. Pointless Boat Suggestions.

Additional point on Docks: These could possibly take damage instead of the ships so there was still some consumable nature to the ship landing and incentive to not just barrel into them.
  23. [Game Update] - 335195

I still didnt get y everyone want a teleportato in Hamlet so desperately. Its not like in RoG or SW where u hv nonrenewable material such as thulecite, guardian horn and hard to renewable( and also less useful imo) materials such as obsidian to carry over worlds. Also, Hamlet's map isnt that big either to be game-changing like in SW if u got resources rly scarce it could be a pain to gather them with that huge map. But well its still good to hv the option tho. I like all those things's landmark. Definitely gonna base around those xD. They look so good
  24. And those goals would still exist if there were unique setpieces. Adding variety and surprise to the world does not mean adding random detours.
  25. Another way to transport items is just using the telelocator focus. All it costs is purple gems, something abundant in mid/endgame Just link the 2 focus like in this video
  26. Banan's art n' stuffs

hey remember how i said i was making a goof video? Well i kinda gave up, and drew this instead. I was thinkin about pokemon and it was eating my soul so have a trainer wes and his rad team that will take over the constant... region? -Brionne -Mime Jr. -Lurantis -Jigglypuff -Sylveon -Comfey Maybe I'll finish my goof video another time... maybe.
  27. On the other side, you get plenty of niobium ores when searching for isoresin and fulerene. And turning thermium into niobium waste 95 kg of tungsten, which is a limited resource. I never use this recipe.
  1. Load more activity