All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I'm so happy; this is one of my most anticipated games right now.
  3. Today
  4. Walter with Enlightened Crown, pudgy beefalo, and slingshot's cursed rounds/brightshade staff. Plus another sanity auras like Walter's "standing next to trees" +6/min, Thulecite armor +3, or hell, even farming Forget-Me teas if im feeling like it. Cursed rounds tentacles + gestalts? Man, I think its one of the funniest **** ever. Walter isn't affected by insanity auras like dusk/night and the one from bosses, so you can manage the gestalt threshold a bit better, and Walter with a pudgy looks meme as **** which annoys any " WaLtUh lOw TiEr aNd PudgY TrAshH " efficience nerd
  5. I would hope a disease overhaul would emphasize doctors and medicine, not stress management, as the treatment to physical maladies.
  6. Thank you. Could you please check the FPS at 1x and 3 x speed? I am personally using steam FPS-counter overlay. G-test.sav
  7. Yesterday
  8. 我在启动服务器时遇到了一个问题,就像这样 server_log.txt
  9. Well, it all comes down to mob blocking of course but how you block mobs is different in each situation. In AFW b/c you leave the arena and that messes with AFW behavior so he never casts invul / wovens. Blocking lets you go AFK and hit F or let hondius kill him. If you use lureplants along with signs and walls to block off Klaus and his deer at the right spots you can cut off Klaus from his spells and leap attack without triggering his rage mode. This simplifies the fight a lot since you can stay stationary next to a heat / light source, and have a bit more freedom in tackling the krampus summoned. The setup is cheap b/c you can hammer down the walls and signs, and kill the lureplants to refund all materials - great b/c Klaus spawns at a different spot each year. Moonstone duping with bearger. Put the lureplant next to the moon alter and put food behind them. Lure bearger there and he'll walk endlessly to get at the food. Repair the altar with moonrock and each time it breaks dropping 1-2 rock again. Those two I'll give b/c they're more commonly known. The rest I keep b/c I'm sick of seeing cool stuff removed in the patch notes, but its basically just getting creative with the tools you have. If you like to play that way, these are the tools of interest. I'm not excited about "ooh super weapon / armor." Stronger stuff to hold F with is zzzzzzzzzzzz to me. Its great when a game can feature tools for multiple play styles. tbh though - I don't see how *anyone* can like this change. Ppl who don't want AFW cheesed can't like this because it removes only 1 method of cheese while leaving several others there. Why are ppl so glad lureplant got nuked when AFW and Scrappy didn't get fixed? All this did was change what tools we used. If Klei's intention wasn't to remove the cheese, why did they even change lureplant? The whole thing is a bad step no matter how you cut it. The only reason ppl are smug about it is b/c they like to mock the people who did appreciate tools like lureplants.
  10. I think Wurt should gain the ability to swim in swamp turf I think for alinements she should be able to craft two new merm types each as Variants of: Merm Guard : based on her triumphant and moon bound skins Merm : based on her triumphant and moon bound skins minus the horns And maybe the ability to become a merm queen if not there will be a variant of merm king Either way there would be a variant of a DIY Royalty Kit Warrior Queen Wurt: Wurt has 2x all stats you have when a king is active but also if your on the surface then all merms on the surface are neutral to other characters if your in the caves then all merms in the caves are neutral to other characters you also have a dread stone/moon rock trident that can spawn four merm guards with a planar aoe attack and you can stab stuff with it when ever you choose and sitting on the Royal Tapestry works like sleeping in tier three dens as Webber or some like that it’s probably too over powered but you get the General idea. I don’t know where to go with a warrior queen feeling free to add and remove things Look wise I’d say what she looks like when a king is active but with the proportion enlargements that mighty Wolfgang has plus the lily pad should pads and the beard would become like hair flowing down from the top of her head (maybe rose vines or rows of rasp’s tentacles/tunneling vine intended) and a spiky dread stone/moon rock crown what if Wurt’s version of the royal tapestry works for Wurt like the gym works for Wolfgang when he has the Push the Limits skill but the hunger bar instead of the Mighty Meter also there not electric eels so the electric attack doesn’t really make sense
  11. I don't, because it really doesn't seem "ingenious" to me. Okay then go ahead and list some examples. Don't just insult someone without actually providing evidence to your claim.
  12. I am on a 1920x1200 screen and the i have seen many people ask if a fix for this is in place. i would like to request support for 16:10 aspect ratio on the main menu to remove the letterbox and use the full screen space. letter box on main menu, example in image bellow
  13. Just as the title says, as my mod moves and breathes empty pixels flash all around his head area, sometimes even entire lines of the art disappear for a frame. This is confusing because there's no way this is a mistake of the artwork itself, as it shows up fine on spriter and my art program, so I can only assume it's an animation problem, but what could it be? Did the spriter file get corrupted or something? It opens fine! Don't Starve Together 2024-04-17 15-48-02.mp4 It's an eyesore to look at... I can't just ignore it. I've tried recompiling and it doesn't work. Please help!
  14. Mine is also crashing on the Switch whenever I pick up an existing trap. Just started recently.
  15. "Is it possible to kill the Misery Toadstool with Wilson SOLO?" Yes, it is not a difficult boss.
  16. Thinking about this issue a bit more, it would honestly just be really nice if Lazy Deserter worked for single players. Right click stone in inventory, click Lazy Deserter on map. If not the lazy deserter, then maybe we can get something like that from shadow rift content
  17. Consider me passed out from excitement I absolutely can't wait!!!
  18. I'm pretty sure the aggro behavior is the same as Dragonfly and Bee Queen. They prioritise the player until they get too annoyed by other attackers.
  19. It could be the save file itself. Would you be willing to load this colony in for me and see if you, or anyone else for that matter ,has the same 5/6 sec stutter? Yes tried switching that but to no result sadly. Cesspool.sav
  20. Are You sure it is GPU related? Shutter every 5 sec could be also spyware or update check. Opening resource monitor could help You exclude other applications interfering with ONI. If it is GPU related... Is Your power setting (in control panel) set to high performance instead of balanced?
  21. It's great to have the release date, but the fact that the gifs show us picking up powers from the ground has me worried. I really, really, really dislike this change. Powers are a big part of the gameplay experience, it's very important that the player can make an informed choice, and that information what power does what is very clearly stated, without the need to go move around and read a tiny pop-up. Another thing is - with the powers on the ground, the player has no option to sell if none of the powers are good - which means less Teffera and by proxy less player agency and choices that can be made. Please revert to the perfect system of picking powers we had in the first 3 betas
  22. I know you mentioned beefalo as something you're not personally interested in, but as a beefalo user, I find it frustrating that all of the roads I'm building don't actually make the beefalo experience faster. The result is that blooming wormwood and WX with speed circuits are actually faster than using a beefalo in a developed world. Splorange, I'm curious about the comment of beefalo feeling too invasive. Is that regarding the upkeep, taming process, or just generally having to keep track of them, manage salt licks for parking areas, etc.?
  1. Load more activity