All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. The seed is inside the guard's chest, only, for some reason, it is invisible while in chests and in the player's inventory.
  3. Today
  4. It sometimes feels like more people are losing that philosophy each day.
  5. 1、已经被信号禁止使用的发电机仍然可以打芯片,使我凭空消耗了资源。而且发电机在停止工作时,仍然消耗着芯片的使用时间,我以为这是方便完成100次芯片成就的,但我仍然觉得这不合理。 2、干板墙、蓝图的问题。当我对一个已经建造完成的建筑更换材料时,我必须点一下"更换材料"按钮,再滑动到我想要的材料处(上面的文本太长了,它不应该在这里),再点一下"安排重建",复制人才会工作,这太麻烦了。我想的是——点一下材料,再点一下"安排重建"就可以了。 当我对干板墙更换蓝图时,我无法批量操作,这里应该有一个"复制设置"的按钮,而且,无法旋转蓝图到我喜欢的角度,我必须拆除再建造才可以。 另外滑块滑动的速度不够快,似乎整个游戏的滑块都一样,这使我们需要转动滚轮更久才能使我们滑动到我们想要看到的信息处。 3、液体调节阀流量的问题,现在使用它时,低于或等于它限制的液体量都可以通过,而不是我理解的,只能通过等于它限制的液体量,多余的或少于的液体必须等待满足限制才可以通过,也许它现在的模式和我理解的模式应该可以让我们选择。
  6. None of this is what the OP is talking about Mike. I think that's a really nice idea @HowlVoid, would be nice to have a chill area - especially as it'll help fill out servers with people you can trust.
  7. Requiring 5 skills to unlock Mech. Eng. makes players spend a significant amount of time dealing with annoying micromanagement like getting dupes to clear eggs out of ranches. The end result is that I end up rerolling dupes on game start until I get one that already has Mech. Eng., because otherwise the game gets annoying instead of fun. Supplying is already one of the best utility skill trees even w/o Mech Eng, since it gives dupes massive carrying boosts. Just having Mech Eng require 3 points in Operating would be more than enough. Another option would be to expand Building into a 5-skill branch like Research is, and put Mech Eng in there, as it has always seemed weird that building shipping items doesn't require building skill at all. Other possible building skills would be Automation Building and Rocketry Building, to gate their construction similar to how research works. Operating could be boosted by having advanced machines require certain operating skills in the same way that research and other skills are required for certain tasks. But most importantly, Shipping makes the game much more fun, and shouldn't take so long to unlock.
  8. Honestly I think that they should add pockets to the winter and summer clothes. Like 2 slots for puffy vest, bearger vest, floral shirt, and rain coat. Then 4 slots for breezy vest, and summer frest. So you would be able to trade inventory slots for more insulation or have less insulation for more inventory slots (doesnt have to be those exact numbers, just the idea). I think that it would bring them from never being used to being a more interactive alternative. Might not help much for late game players with late game gear, but I think it would make the early game more interesting, especially for newer players. I think this would also allow the breezy vest/summer frest to still have a use alongside the puffy vest/floral shirt even though their insulation is lesser.
  9. Don’t Starve & Don’t Starve Together both have this pretty little menu full of options you can toggle on and off or increase & decrease the intensity of. I should be the spokesman for more world Gen and world Gen option toggles at this point in my (rather exhausting..) career of being an active forum member- And you would think that as many times as I have said “In a game full of options, it could really use a lot more options.” That it would be stuck in everyone’s head at this point. Sadly I’ve come to realize that I’m fighting a losing battle (just see my other thread about reusing already existing animations and assets to create NEW gameplay experiences out of Only content that already exists within the game, I Intentionally let the thread slip into obscurity because I several lack the skill or motivation to showcase all the ways Old Content can create New Content experiences.) Anyway.. my point is that your best options (haha I made a funny..!) is to toggle world Gen settings and turn off everything you dislike or just don’t feel like dealing with.. about the game. here’s an excellent example- If you set season lengths to Shortest (6 game days) you will eventually HATE every time Deerclops or Bearger shows up that you’ll groan & ignore them or get to the point that you toggle them off entirely. While your idea is okay, it does raise many questions. Such as: If players can wall off the entry/exit points to trap players. Or if it requires additional server shards. I honestly feel like the best way to introduce someone to Don’t Starve or Don’t Starve Together is to let everything be toggled to on by default, and then As the player plays the game and experiences the content- They can Adjust settings & difficulty for it as they deem necessary. But.. you will never know what to toggle to “Off” if you don’t experience to find out you don’t like it first.
  10. Which happens once, and only targets players that are considered by the game to be ready
  11. It's true, DST imo is not a calm game where you can hang and not do much of anything. I feel like this is because of a few reasons: 1 the immediate dangers of nighttime that need to be prepped for. 2: the constant danger of starving. 3: the lurking dangers of sanity drain during dusk/night & needing to fight sanity creatures. 4: the periodic hound attacks 5: the impending dangers of seasonal change and temperature dmg. If all 5 of these factors can be eliminated in a world, then players could chill easily and socialize. Apparently, the first two are eliminated in the "Relaxed mode" and the other 3 are pretty mitigated.
  12. I played with a friend that is very new to the game recently. He asked me "why the inventory is so small if we have to constantly bring and carry stuff". I then told him that the inv almost doubles with the krampus sack and that gift wraps/bundling wraps exist. He then said "but that's still small right?". Now I wonder if we really need like 5-10 more slots or not.. We definitely need more ways to use clothing ALONGSIDE the thermal stone, not a substitute to it.
  13. I would love that. Some sort of Nexus where everyone can chill and talk. Klei could make some puzzle quests and minigames too so people can collect stuff.
  14. I had idea ways back for player player vs player interaction. A "hub" place of sort akin to the map of two worlds in adventure mode. Essentially a custom map with a "paradise" where characters can't easily die and one where there are enemies. The point of such a hub would be so players can interact with each other at low stakes and go on to make private lobbys of their own with the people they interact with. I think if there was social world type lobby (that's very small and everything respawns quickly) people can opt to be more social and I feel like being more social with others makes people less inclined to grief (or the very least avoid trolls as trolls can self report with their behavior). Also the hub can double at teaching/players teaching newbies how to play the game. Or something like that. Just in game "general chat" could be nice. One you can opt in and out of before selecting a lobby.
  15. No fridge, the 1x3 chlorine area is -30c so it enters that area for a split second until an autosweeper picks it up to be sent to the steam area. The issue you described sounds like a different major gameplay bug, is there a ticket open for that?
  16. you need geometric placement to see a grid after you become able to place something using RMB and you should use RB3
  17. Here’s the problem with Planar, it plain and simply does t have enough common, day to day mobs that you will even need Planar for…. The only exceptions I can think of are maybe “Maybe” the ink blight trio. Deadly Brightshades? Lol nah you can chop those up with Darkswords.. Grazers? Dude.. these slow exploding marshmellows just don’t die and fighting them is only wasting item durability your better off Kiting them away long enough to snag the resources and run. Everything else *heavy groan* is tied to a Boss fight that you can as usual- Ignore even freaking exists by either not summoning the optional boss, ignoring their spawn, OR burning the body before it can reanimate to life. this so called “End-Game” mechanic is a JOKE and and… all the hoops you have to jump through to just unlock it the intended way, is actually harder than any of the current content that comes after that. There… Ive said my part, and as far as I’m concerned Wanda doesn’t NEED planar damage… Neither did Wigfrid really… because until there’s enough common day to day mobs it’s a waste of character skill tree slot.
  18. You might be over thinking this a bit. I would suggest you pick whatever character you think would be fun to play. If Wortox sounds cool, get him.
  19. Beefalo stops pooping while player is mounted and resumes pooping when dismounted would be a good start. I do like my tamed beefalo pooping... i use fertilizers for my farms instead of using crazy mixed crop setups. Its easier for me to manage.
  20. Thank you for all these features and options! The discord implementation of open lobbies and the ability to choose your own restrictions with it is such a neat idea.
  21. I'm having the same issue. It also applies to the bird trap. It makes it impossible to get the birdcage and the Pirahatitator in shipwrecked and the Prestihatitator in base game. There's also a bug in Don't Starve on the Xbox One where the trap gets set off and the Rabbit disappears.
  22. Especially when sailing and playing Willow with a Beefalo onboard. It provides a super nice source of fuel for Firepits.
  23. I don't wear any clothes simply because the backpack is a priority. Sacrificing 12 slots is not interesting. Klei already allows infinite chests. Who knows, maybe it will finally accept the request of many members to create a clothing slot. I believe that almost all players would approve of the improvement, but it would be good to leave the possibility of continuing in the current form in the settings menu for people who want to maintain the current mode. That way, it would please everyone.
  24. clothing would be perfect if it just increased your body temperature by a flat amount in addtion to the insulation, since in the warmer days of winter this could have the unique benefit of not having to warm up at all as long as you're wearing clothing
  25. Do the eggs enter the fridge at all? Sometimes the fridge makes the temperature of the food it touches very sticky
  1. Load more activity