All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Only a Maxwell could hold such power.
  3. Screenshot showcase

It happened once more, but i was able to catch them in the middle of making it. Censored the name tho just incase.
  4. I used the anim & build for "berries". It is still invisible while in your inventory, but it does actually show up when dropped. The first image is the image I converted & the second image is what the item looks like when dropped. If you know how to fix the out-of-proportion-mushroom-problem thatd be great but im not even going to complain because 1: it actually works & 2: it actually looks kinda funny.
  5. Well,if you consider the fact that Maxwell has a Krampus costume and not a Wortox one. It would make more sense to Wortox have a Charlie costume instead.
  6. stuck in corner

jumped in this corner and got stuck (during buddy mode)
  7. Hello everyone. I want to know if there is any mod that increase the cycle time of the game. I searched around and I didn't found anything related to this. I know the cycle is 600 seconds in total, which 525 is day time and 75 is night time. I'm asking this because I would like my dupes had more free time at the days end to eat or have some fun. Its possible to change it?
  8. ..... okay I waited long enough for someone to suggest this. Floating Ghostly Cookie Cutter Fish. Why? Because their face floating around in the air everywhere is the stuff of nightmares.
  9. I hope that is just a magmatic or something so there still may be a chance of a Maxtox thank goodness you saw what I had intended
  10. The current rollback mechanics only create singular restore points at the very start of a day. We just had a griefer show up at a base on an official dedicated server who deliberately waited until just before dawn to light the base on fire. Luckily the base happened to have an ice staff and several flingomatics but some damage had been done that could not be reversed since the rollback would not go far enough back to reverse the damage done. Similarly I've had situations where I have to repeat the entire day's actions because a rollback occured at the end of the day (this is less of an issue but since I'm posting this anyway I'll mention it). Having a singular restore point does not provide enough versatility to deal with griefers efficiently. I would recommend the following: 1. Add a restore point at the middle of the day, and retain all restore points up to the start of the previous day. Do not go further back than this to avoid abuse. 2. Have two options to roll back by a half day or full day, which can access the earlier restore points.
  11. It's fun to see so many voles at the same time, but I am not sure why you're even considering grooming the secondary stable. You can literally keep all of them on one tile (they don't get confined), and they will still lay an egg when they get to age 55 or so. Any eggs coming from the breeders is growing this population, not maintaining it, like you said. They're like pacu, born with enough calories to reproduce while glum & unfed.
  12. Old topic, but I think this is still an issue. I had a wild pacu eat continuously, 10g at a time, from a 200g full feeder (that was constantly refilled), and it didn't stop at 140g or anywhere. It only stopped when there was no more algae.
  13. Screenshot showcase

to this day i still don't know which of the damn straight lines are the ones leading to Lunar Island XD Next up on Sanctuary - Oasis Base! And Some slaughtered Geese!
  14. So I've been trying to make a character that will spawn in a certain amount of ice everyday at the same time, and preserve perishable items while it's in their inventory. How would I go about doing this?
  15. I'm not very experienced with lua but other than missing the inventory texture in your assets everything looks right to me. If you send your anim zip i can take a look at it to see if there's a problem there. Edit: Since the anim.bin wasn't renamed or edited (just the atlas-0.tex and build.bin), you'll need to change this line to reference your original item's anim: Change "item" to whatever you're basing the item off of.
  16. i made a template.

imadeatemplate.thumb.png.8da8fae9d4a5f84263a25638380dcb9c.png

also design new characters for me maybe plan comic.

Spoiler

Time

5da3c60bd34ad_timepowah.thumb.png.68f8f3a4ffffc7b359fa165369fe7d6f.png5da3c610d4362_timepowah2.thumb.png.e2368130a13dcdbfaff4596fbfbe28ca.png

Sounds

sounds.thumb.png.5eec609dcc1e808026edaceffe6876a2.png

classic fire from my college year

fire.thumb.png.c93e583d7a1bedc206795965c82b12aa.png

17. The Conspiracy Pig

They imprisoned the pig king within his Obelisk Cage because They knows that if his divine majesty moved even a single centimeter outside it, the energy he releases would be enough to destroy the constant and Them.
  18. Today
  19. local assets = { Asset("ANIM", "anim/item.zip"), } local prefabs = { "spoiled_food", } local function fn() local inst = CreateEntity() inst.entity:AddTransform() inst.entity:AddAnimState() inst.entity:AddNetwork() MakeInventoryPhysics(inst) inst.AnimState:SetBank("item") inst.AnimState:SetBuild("item") inst.AnimState:PlayAnimation("idle") MakeInventoryFloatable(inst) inst.entity:SetPristine() if not TheWorld.ismastersim then return inst end inst:AddComponent("stackable") inst.components.stackable.maxsize = TUNING.STACK_SIZE_SMALLITEM inst:AddComponent("inspectable") inst:AddComponent("inventoryitem") inst:AddComponent("edible") inst.components.edible.healthvalue = 7 inst.components.edible.hungervalue = 12.5 inst.components.edible.sanityvalue = 35 inst:AddComponent("perishable") inst.components.perishable:SetPerishTime(TUNING.PERISH_SUPERSLOW) inst.components.perishable:StartPerishing() inst.components.perishable.onperishreplacement = "spoiled_food" MakeHauntableLaunchAndPerish(inst) return inst end return Prefab("item", fn, assets, prefabs)
  20. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cookiecutter_shark
  21. The Conspiracy Pig

Deep in the caves lives a paranoid pig who has sought a life of isolation, self sustainability, and solving The Constant's great mysteries. He makes notes for himself as he pieces together his thoughts and theories. What ramblings would be on these signs? What are some silly Don't Starve conspiracies that this pig would be researching? Examples: "Don't trust the birds! Surface surveillance state!" "We might be in some sort of simulation" "Nitre in the water is turning the frogs gay!" "The moon splitting was an inside job!" Let's see what you thelucite-foil hat wearers can come up with!
  22. I think this would be good as a wall poster
  23. Shove voles drop more meat than any other critter. This build can feed over 300 dupes with a rather simple vole ranch. You can extend it to feed 1000's of dupes or until your frame rate starts to puke.
  24. Ban GNOrmalPinkerton because if you keep this up, then i'll be forced to use my special attack.
  1. Load more activity