All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. This post was made in order to collect all the new information about Glue's plans for the next update: • Moon Hail, which they moved to the next update •Content recycling in the ocean •The rework of the Frostjaw, yes, it turns out he wasn't supposed to be in this beta Unfortunately, I am not a native speaker, so I would be glad to know exactly what we learned about the future update
  3. Wigfrid, Willow and Wormwood skill trees were changed, but I'm still a bit confuse about it, so I would ask if someone can show me the difference between the old and the reworked version of these skills with numbers, like (before 10 seconds, now 12 seconds, before 10 damage now 12 damage) to be more specific, and of course your current opinion on them like (now is a must-have, now is great, still bad).
  4. shadow prison blocking flying enemies has always triggered me, the jump of the AG should just don't care about shadow prison too.
  5. Could you block to use shift+drop when there are too many item stacks to drop in upgraded chest? Shift drop also causes chaos by instantly dropping all stack items.
  6. Could you block to use shift+drop when there are too many item stacks to drop in upgraded chest? Shift drop also causes chaos by instantly dropping all stack items
  7. No. Suffer, watching your precious rot melt away.
  8. It proves nothing. People like to optimize their world and create auto farms for bosses and resources. It's satisfying to people that's all there is to it. You think lureplant cheese is boring? Who asked?
  9. Today
  10. What’s with people thinking these characters need to have these incredibly harsh downsides that make playing them at all absolutely no fun..? Lol what NEEDS to be changed is some of the games existing mobs behaviors and mechanics. Heres an example: Klei coded Bunnymen to tunnel into the ground and back up but only in a super silly little mini-game for the Year of the Bunny Pillow Fight Update. Maxwell shouldn’t be able to shadow prison a mob that can tunnel its way out. Willows Fire spells shouldn’t work on Fire Hounds, Larvae, Dragonfly, other fire based mobs etc.. If Klei doesn’t want maxwells (6 second?) shadow prison to work on big bad bosses then they will add additional animations so the bosses can break those shadow pillars. Surely you don’t expect me to believe that Nightmare Werepig has better pillar breaking animations but areas outside of the boss fight can’t?
  11. The element filter for the Bottle Emptier (for both DLC and base game) at early game stages, when toggling "Water" when no other elements are yet discovered automatically toggles the main filter for "All". Once polluted water is discovered (usually by the changing of dirty water at the handwashing stations) and you forget to toggle off "All" and set to only "Water", the dupes will begin to poor polluted water there also contaminating the clean water source. Some how change the way selecting an element doesn't also toggle "All". This would be a very helpful quality of life setting change.
  12. You know you messed up when even Chinese players come to your forums to complain.
  13. you need 1st right lunar affinity perk for that iirc, it also adds the vines on hit to brightshade armor
  14. Guys for those of you that are facing problems with junk yard here you find a solution: Use this command to delete the old junk yard: c_select() c_sel():Remove() - I think you can delete everything with mods, with the exception of the Teetering Junk Pile(were the Scrappy Werepig spawns). Point your cursor to that and place the code in the console. require("debugcommands");d_spawnlayout("junk_yard") - Use this to spawn a new Junk yard where you want. Point your cursor to that and place the code in the console. c_find("junk_pile_big").daywalker_side = nil - in case he does not respawn after the fist fight use this command. If you have no fences they will be placed by Wagstaff. Thanks to @Cliffford W. for the explanation.
  15. it never was an impactful downside because you could always use a football helm and not get oneshotted by anything except planar and removing night armor passive sanity drain immunity wouldn't make playing as him harder nor more fun because you can still use beefalo or stay away and keep all enemies shadow prisoned
  16. I did realize one disadvantage - the kick griefers would get the information as well - meaning they would know's going along with their votes and who isn't and thus is to be targeted next.
  17. savanna thing with the beefallos (it's supposed to spawn in the forest, the one without the moonstone)
  18. maxwell needs something to make him more challenging imo. having a 95% damage reduction with no downsides completely removes his health downside.
  19. people aren't even trying to hide that they're elitist and hate others anymore lol, not to mention that even some people that are good at the game and can do stuff without cheese use cheese
  1. Load more activity