All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. ONI Merch?

I would seriously buy some plushies or hoodies.
  3. I focused on introducing everything on list and sorry if it's not THAT detailed. But I kept it so it won't get too outdated after future updates. Also, I did not included items that are included but not implemented in game, example being "fish net" which can only be spawned with console command. I will do so if we actually get to use them.
  4. i also heard rumors about "them" that are shadow gods but i want to it is officall confirm, specially now with this new beta update that suspicious me about "them" nature. that which side are actually "them" ?!
  5. Them are, as Maxwell sugested,the Shadow Gods.Because Maxwell knew about them and shadow magic,but didn´t knew about Lunar magic.
  6. I did actually see a Maxwell get butchered by another Maxwell... on a pvp server
  7. Banan's art n' stuffs

I made another pokemon trainer doodle. this time we got Wendy and her team! Here's her team: -sandyghast -shuppet -misdreavus -froslass -snorunt -piplup
  8. I could see Maxwell getting killed by Charlie.
  9. [Game Update] - 335195

They expand fairly fast now from tree to tree. What you can do is clear a path in the middle and around the areas u want. You'll get logs and silk which is nice and just leave them one area they can be relatively undisturbed.
  10. Hello there; After purchasing and opening the game through the play store, the joystick acts like it is connected. You mentioned that the problem was solved with the latest update. But General Mobile branded phone users in Turkey, are still having this problem. These phones are part of the android one project and the versions 9. Please correct this problem. Sorry for my bad english.
  11. chances are, Turn of tides is just what they're calling this part of "the return of them" update. similar to how A new reign had many smaller updates within it, such as the arts and crafts update, the against the grain update, and the heard mentality update
  12. now tp focus is not just only single ticket , u can "return" with it too. (now i see why it had triangle shape , cuz u exactly stand middle of it just like teli pad . wish it had a sign like teli pad to this discoverd soon) (its essential when going to moon island , cuz there is no road back and you die there if u had'nt place boat there!) * i wonder how much content hidden deep through this game . you always learn new thing even you had 3k day base! - thanks klei !
  13. [Game Update] - 335195

A lot of people complain about Spider Monkey extinction, but it seems that the opposite has happened in my world: I'm pretty sure most of those webs aren't even inhabited. Most of the Spider Monkeys are hanging out at the Cave Cleft in the bottom tip of the jungle on the right. Which is also the BFB cave, so that's a bit annoying.
  14. please note that the puzzle is already solved and the walls are used for the letters in Insanity! update trailer.
  15. Today
  16. -More mutated/horror abominations. I just loooove their designs. I know that there're people who are uncomfortable so Klei should make a toggle in he settings just like with screen shake or Wigfird's O's. Tbh I find the sounds more disturbing than the designs, but that's just the person I am, I mean, Deerclops' growling always gives me chills. -More usefull stuff. So far the moon thingy we have to make gives us more decoration potential and 2 semi-nice tools. The islands themselves give us a toothtrap variant and a berrybush 3.0 -More creatures on the main Island. Carrats por example. They'd fit perfectly with the main Island but are left on the moon islands. Maybe in the future there'll be a thingy that when we complete it the "Moon"'s influence gets passed onto the main Island. -More see stuff.
  17. Yes, someone on the forum explained how the numbers of the ancient civilization are arranged. It looks like a chip?
  18. This looks like a glitch in the image processing for the map -- the 'odd colors' are two colors on top of each other, as long as the geysers are fine. There's a 'report as invalid' button, but please keep in mind that there is no way in the world I can personally check over 50 thousand of seeds. The tool has some restrictions to prevent non-realistic uploads, but if there's a will, there's a way. It's for players by players - the only way of running it on such a scale I've noticed maps biome being a little off sometimes when generated on specific systems (possibly macs - and not all versions...) but geysers staying the same. So while there isn't a 100% certainty that the seed will be 100% the same or correct, I've tested numerous seeds with success.
  19. Swimmin' DST

Adding a very slow swimming is a great idea! Maybe It can also consume your hunger much faster, after all swimming is pretty tiring. If you swim while starving, you'll just drown. As OP mentioned, the only exception would be the werebeaver, who should be able to use the water to move freely, not gain wetness, move as fast as boats move now (which is not that impressive) and with no hunger penalty.
  20. Woodie. I mean he's already useless because oF MAXWELL AND WAGSTAFF. AMIRIGHT FELLAS?!
  21. Swimmin' DST

You can already jump off the plank for +100 wetness and a free teleport to the florid postern.
  22. Jellyfish hug the edge of Hamlet lily ponds.

It is indeed true for rainbow jellyfish as well.
  23. Too much food?

I was under the impression they spoil in real life even in a vacuum because the foods themselves contain trace amounts of oxygen. However, a non-oxygen based plant that can grow in a non-oxygen based atmosphere may not function the same. For all we know these alien plants could be more like peanut butter, which may last a very very long time in a vacuum, and even if it did rancify would still be edible for even longer.
  24. Where is this from? The middle part looks like what was used in the metheus puzzle.
  1. Load more activity