All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. We need this to be a thing...

Plot twist: killing kiwis can randomly spawn a very large, fat, and threatening kiwi that has 3000 hp and shoots explosive kiwi fruits
  3. They also need a kiwi plant for it in the first place for it to drop so maybe a later update?
  4. Wurt

On the bright side, if Wurt is coming with the release of Hallowed Nights, that means we'll be waiting for both an event and permanent content!
  5. I think "Them" is a bunch of Glommers of cosmic power and scale. Just a tiny theory I just made up have been thinking of.
  6. -Completed back to class mission -Started walking to next mission
  7. Got a few of ‘em here This is my new head cannon as to where the craters are from. Warly wants some of that salad.
  8. Wurt

Speaking of dying a brutal death the new Halloween Event in Apex Legends should keep me busy enough until Klei decides to give us some news on Hallowed Nights, I’m hoping for some cool stuff I can unlock just through playing and not having to purchase within a limited time period because money in my household has been tight the past few months and I’m a extremely broke Mofo.
  9. Maxwell Memes: The Sequel

YOU MADE THIS MASTERPIECE?! I can't access your deviant art DragonMage156 but I only have one thing to say about this piece
  10. that i know if you do not create any bed for them or they aren`t able to go it. they will sleep in the place where there are. but i think the charm of this game is duplicants are a little stupid. illumination update i`ts a real old request never solved. so dupes not care about if its to dark or light, only some plants care about it.
  11. Yesterday
  12. me atasque contra ña estructura al hacer shift
  13. Character Help

Thank you, you both have solved my problem.
  14. From my knowledge the basic premise of DS at its core was "trial and error". That alone. No info at all, like one would be dropped in wilderness irl: survive to the best of your deductive abilities - thus no tutorial. Or die. Die 1000 times and more (remember "1.000.000 dead Wilsons"?). From there it came the "uncompromising survival wilderness" aspect. And, I repeat, just that. Rest was a so-and-so classic narrative thread, the story around which your adventure exhaled. You had the Sandbox World in which you learned via trying and dying. And when you considered you're ready, the Adventure Mode. At its end - a conclusion. Le fin. Yes, you mostly are correct in your assessment of current DST, @Crimson Chin and @Sketched_Philo: beyond those DS points in multiplayer you only have Sandbox and optional bosses. No Adventure Mode to have an ultimate goal, no epic obligatory battle to conquer the world for an epilogue. A perpetual limbo... that doesn't go beyond initial premise of those 4 static seasons with a final 10-dogs-cap per player on randomized periodical attacks. And yes, there is where developing direction hit a wall, hiccupped and only filled the void with optional, aesthetic stuff. Us veterans, that stuck with the game, found other creative ways to overcome this problem. I suppose is from person to person, preferences and how we entertain ourselves with given tools. I for one still am entertained - by other players in pubs. Seeing them, what they do, how they do it, the chat, etc while also enacting my standard mojo for duration of that respective Survival pub run: usually Ruins rush, mush a boss or 2, teleporting animals in communal base etc. Imagination is the limit. From time to time I hop on some dedicated Endless servers as well and usually make hidden base models that I print-screen after I do pretty much everything one can do in DST. But i concur: if my only goal would be fighting, and/or "hardcore" surviving.. I would be long gone. (And yes, always I nomad first 2-3 seasons, and usually camp in deep Ruins, at Labyrinth's entrance, Main Ancient Pseudostation extension loop, Cave Swamp, Moon Island or make a Boats Base) Much to write about, yet for now... will wait Wurt's update for some quality mermy time, heh. PS: I also learned the game via "trial and error", being way too lazy to read pages upon pages of what basically is random fantasy i don't bother with on principle. And the last sweet bits of "hidden knowledge" (advanced farms, exploits, bugs etc) I got from discussions on pubs (Dedicated ones mostly, where advanced players "dwell") or... these forums *thumbs-up*
  15. Ok, ok. I see you need time, as we all do, these are just things that are wanted, not needed, if it takes you a while, then it is normal.
  16. Going in by memory alone. Probably got a few things wrong. Also experimenting with different brushes.
  17. Count to 200 without interruption

Slaventy
  18. To be honest I'm surprised it isn't a thing. Would fit perfect with the Lunar Island's animal + fruit/veggie theme.
  19. Come on Klei, I know you want this...
  20. Retrofitting world

This is an issue that we are facing on Steam as well, if you can pass the word please. I reported here with a save file, but the report has been buried since I've reported it on Oct. 3rd :'(.
  21. Nerf Poison

Man, if people still whine about poison nowadays, imagine if they were around back when it used to last forever in early Shipwrecked days.
  22. I personally don't like this one cause anyone who does this never cleans up the stingers
  1. Load more activity