All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Thanks! I should probably try to get some sleep speaking of time, It's almost 4 AM for me.
  3. I think bringing back the old farms (and having the bird drop 1 seed and 50% for another, like it used to be) while still having the new farms would just be a good compromise. I mean, pond fishing didn't go anywhere when ocean fishing was introduced, so why should old farms be completely gone?
  4. I would realy like to know how many people registerd for this. We have 3600(+The first batch) so about 4000. That are already in. And i guess this is at most 15-20% of the total (propably way less) . I know im just throwing random nubers around but i realy would like to see the statistics/propability of getting in.
  5. Confirming this. The range is suspiciously short, considering the sugar engine is supposed to be 5 times more powerful than the CO2 engine. Not to mention that two tiles can get you literally nowhere.
  6. I'll check this out later. Need to study for a bit, its 12:35 here (GMT+1), around midnight I will try to crack this.
  7. In the end Wicker needs to be nerfed in some way otherwise why bother farming when you can just insta grow berries/stone fruit. Maybe the 10 plant per use is a little too much of a nerf but I'd wish Klei would just stick to their guns and have confidence in their balance decisions I mean at least for more than 1 whole day.
  8. The problem is, the way I want it to flow would involve the player not stopping to do a throw animation, and ideally I would want the explosive to exist outside of the inventory, as the ability is infinite and just on a cool down.
  9. i had this bug too, i reached out klei and they said it solved. i suggest you to use no wildfires mod if yours is not solved yet.
  10. I suppose for people who liked being seed slaves he is useless to them, but I always found the more interesting/fun part of his kit to be farming mushrooms/dark swords and don't mind losing the more tedious part of his play style.
  11. Old mechanic of growing all crops in radius should be brought back, the crafting cost isn't that much of a deal. The way to keep it from being spammed could be done with a necessary sanity use on reading. The book should be powerful, it's a magic book after all. It's her downside that needs to have more of an impact, but that calls for a character refresh. That would make farming grass, twigs and reeds especially as the character impossible.
  12. Dwarf star was too near the farm tiles and the crops started smoldering and burning (There are 4 tiles and 32 crops planted). As more and more of them turns to ashes, the game slows down, at first the character cannot move and it is only possible to change orientation with Q/E, then it is also not possible, then the game freezes and then crashes, after restarting the server the last save point is restored.
  13. Does that mean we're perhaps getting a new boss track too? :0
  14. literally, they are not working. and it makes me sick. client_log.txt
  15. c_spawn "throwable_explosive" --it will spawn your item on the cursor's location, Napsack in DST works like grenade, its prefab name is "sleepbomb", maybe there you will find workaround of classic throw action. You can definitely remove item from your hand and spawn it on desired location, but the step between previous two will be tricky part. I don't even know where to start. You need to play throw animation, but to cursor's location, sheeeeit my brain has melted down. I recon the best method would be copying throw action and make it triggered by a keyboard button. This shouldn't be hard, but I don't know how to do the magic stuff inside modmain to make it happen.
  16. You are right on the QOL changes like this. The game is being made easier in many ways, and I think it's a good thing. For late game, it should get harder for players, but for someone starting fresh, if they happen to enter during winter and don't know what they are doing, it is instant game over without help. There is no notification for it as a warning, nor is the current season highlighted by the server selection menu to indicate the season. Progression of difficulty will certainly make the game more fun for everyone, instead of a set difficulty that is impossible for new players, but too easy if you have played for a while. To add to your list, I think boss danger should be overhauled so less of them are raid bosses and more like encounters that you stumble upon or have bosses come for you.
  17. Hello, I come here because my game suffers of an FPS issue. When I start the game, it runs 60 FPS without any problem, which makes me think my Spec are quite enough to run the game without issue. (See DxDiag) However, it only works for a while. After a certain amount of time (40 minutes on my last game), the game starts to stutter as soon as there is more than one element moving at the screen. (If I walk alone, it is fine, but if a bee flies around at the same time, I have huge FPS loss, which freeze my game for 0,5 seconds every 1-2 seconds, which makes any fight unplayable. A real nightmare if I was attacking a spider den right at this moment...) The only solution I found is to log out of the server and to log back in. (I don't even need to restart the game.) After this, I recover my 60 FPS without issue... but once more, only for a limited amount of time. You can understand this is extremely annoying, especially when this bug happens during fights. I'm asking for help to solve this. I only use two mods : "Combined Status" and "Gesture Wheel". I am not the host of the server I'm playing on. I reinstalled the game few days ago already. I know the most known fix about this is "go to NVidia control pannel and enable 3D graphics", but I don't have an NVidia GPU, and can't do this with AMD. Thanks in advance. DxDiag.txt client_log.txt dontstarve_steam_148470_crash_2015_10_29T18_9_50C0.mdmp
  18. I did some tests and im not sure what to think of the results lol! So before i begin i played as wormwood and planted everything in 3x3 in separate farm plots without tilling. a plot of unknown seeds planted at the beginning of day 2 in autumn with zero tending, no watering, no fertilizing, no weeding, produced fruit on day 5~ First to come up are Forget-me-Lots which grow in 2 days. Each seed gave 1 fruit a plot of unknown seeds planted on day 3 in autumn with watering and tending once a day at dawn + removed 2 seedling weeds, produced fruit on day 6 (no fertilizer) each seed gave 1 fruit and 1 species specific seed similar results from a plot that only got watered once a day, no tending, no weeding, no ferts I observed a similiar 3 day-ish growth time for a plot of unknown seeds i babysat, meaning i tended as soon as it came up and kept watered, weeded (no fertilizer). each seed gave 1 fruit and 2 species specific seed there were 4 pumpkins in this patch which means they got family bonus too. they were the first to fruit There are a ton of variables at play so its hard to draw a concise conclusion. season, seed rng (weeds, compatible plants, 4 of the same plant for family bonus, etc etc). I also do not yet know if a second round of testing on the same plots will produce the same results or worse since i payed zero attention to nutrient presence in the soil.
  19. This is nice to hear. I'm hoping the sanity necessity for the book usage in considered. If I understand this correctly, to get large crops you still need to tend to every single plant before you can do any kind of quick book reading, so in my opinion considering those two things, the book would be decently balanced even if the increased cost of its crafting stays as is. Assuming you can manage to squeeze in 4 plants per tile, it is nearly 300 crops without tending to them, but even then, the planting of these crops still takes two characters (Wickerbottom and Wormwood) or more time if only Wickerbottom enters the play. considering intial setup or fertilisation, seed gathering, planting time and finally harvest.
  20. tillweedslave.lua uses "TUNING.SWEETTEA_DURATION" when it should use "TUNING.TILLWEEDSALVE_DURATION". Both have the same value, so no gameplay change is expected.
  21. Hello, I didn't use so much the Desalinator since the DLC, and I notice only now a temperature change. When I bring Brine liquid at -7°C in input, this last is changed into water at 40°C on output. This behavior of temperature blocked have been removed a long time ago on the Water Sieve. I propose to not change the temperature on output of Desalinator, as the Water Sieve today. Otherwise it's easy to delete or increase an huge amount of energy.
  22. Hi, I unininstalled the game, reinstalled, the bug is still here. I tried to unisntall, uncheck dlc, reinstall vanilla game, crashes too. I will now try Nessumo workaround.
  23. (DLC Branch) I can create as many porta-pods on asterdoid.
  24. Today
  25. Actually that is timed. It goes down to 40W. Will probably use them for food soon.
  26. While the game, an animation error occured on a clone: no mater what this one clone does, the animation is always eating somethings("eating" animation while do the sleeping action,"eating" while researching, "eating"while using mechines.It won't make the game crash, but makes me feel so confused, : ) that's so werid and funny.
  1. Load more activity