All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Mammimal's nose disappeared
  3. Hey Klei, I'm so glad this game exists. Extremely fun game!! I can't wait to get achievements, this one (other than DST) is really something that seems to be missing!
  4. Hello, is it possible to change the world settings of an existing savegame (local on the Playstation with the actual DST Version) ? I don't mean the settings "World Generation" but the settings "World settings". Thanks for your tips.
  5. Today
  6. I recommend using ownership mod, it protects your things from being griefed by other players. It can be a bit annoying for some things, but in general it ruins most griefing methods like fire, hammer, or even the most recent methods like the "Beaver bots". Also, if you want to play long-term you should probably look for endless dedicated servers. I don't know if its okay or even safe to link servers that are not from Klei themselves here, but I know of atleast 1 "bunch" of endless servers with admins and a Discord with a place to report griefers and all that ****. Im from Argentina and I mostly play in an endless from that bunch which is for South America players.
  7. This game will probably be intended for modding. Look here at the Early Access Page: Mod support and language options are also very important to us, so we expect to have workshop support and additional supported languages by launch or shortly after that.“
  8. I used to push them all away, but switched to anenemy farming all of them on my last world. Though farming bishops and pushing the rest would be good enough. As for broken clockworks, I only destroy the ones that aren't near my repaired altar, and I haven't built much in there anyways, except for the maze that's lit up by astral detectors.
  9. I own every character in the entire game across both Dont Starve & it’s Sequel DST, unlocking characters in Solo DS was always the most fun part of the game for me, I couldn’t wait to try out my newly unlocked character to find out what type of gameplay they had, their strengths, their weaknesses etc… And klei may be slightly unaware of it but even with their character reworks and skill trees they add more depth to their wacky cast of playable characters. As just one example: Willow is the only character in the entire game who can stand in the middle of a raging forest fire and be completely immune to fire damage, yet her downside of rapidly losing health when she is cold means that fighting Klaus with her is far more difficult than most other characters. And that’s just an example of the depth on display here. Wortox is labeled as a “Monster” so this means that normally peaceful mobs, like Pigmen will attack him on sight. Meanwhile.. Catcoons will steal WANDAs clocks and take them back to their stumps if she happens to drop them on the ground. Theres significant gameplay differences with each character & that’s one of the things I love about DS/DST. Its more than I can say for the disappointing SS Kill Justice League game, where every character plays almost exactly the same way.. With DS/DST WHO you pick to play as will directly (and sometimes indirectly…) determine how your gameplay will be. Wortox for example will collect souls of anything he is near when it dies, however if Wortox gathers more than 20 souls he will be deemed as too greedy and he will suffer negative consequences. Anyone who has ever played this game with several players playing as Wendy, can tell you that Abigail destroying hordes of Spiders & Frogs near Wortox if he isn’t careful of his soul limit can be a very dangerous thing. I would suggest looking up extensive guides on each character. A lot of people suggest Wormwood, but what they fail to tell you… is that wormwood rapidly looses sanity when he witnesses his “friends” get destroyed (other players chopping trees, plucking flowers, or in willows case… burning down entire forests!) I don’t want to turn this post into a 475 page novel, so TL:DR do your research, and then “Eventually” probably just unlock all the characters so you can play as who you want, when you want anyway.
  10. @ImAll4Peace Actually, yesterday I actually got the EULA glitch without any Xbox prompt saying “Which type do you want to use?” or anything related. And I actually found a fix for this. (Note that you need “Your home Xbox” enabled to use this fix.) After receiving the EULA, immediately close the game and go in offline mode. This will prevent your cloud data from syncing to your Xbox and replacing your progress with a corrupted sync. After doing so, restart your Xbox and launch DST in offline mode. Then sign in, and you should have your data in offline mode. Now go home (Do not close your game) go to \Settings\Network\ and press go online. Then go back into DST and wait at least 5 minutes for your Xbox console to sync your data to the cloud. Hopefully this fixes your data, also any questions are welcomed, sorry if I typed this incorrectly—Was busy at the current time of writing this. If you get any prompt saying “Your save data has changed since you last played” or something, I’l try to help you when I get the chance.
  11. That's the thing, though: is DST supposed to be a competitive game or not?
  12. i'm bad at making decisions myself.. still i can't deny that, competitive games tend to sink around meta chars and this often lead to a stale or unbalaced meta
  13. Thank you FireBoss34 for the info. I agree that choosing the console option is the best choice in your example to prevent data from being wiped. However, when I lost my worlds, the “Which save type do you want to use?” message never popped up or appeared. In my situation, only the EULA appeared stating to accept or decline in which after I pressed "accept", all of my saved worlds were gone (EULA appeared on April 1st). The day before this occurred (March 31st), I was playing the game and I never had the “Which save type do you want to use?” message appear. At least from my experience, it's definitely an issue or bug directly related to the EULA that pops up. Though from your description, players would also get their worlds wiped if they choose the wrong option when the “Which save type do you want to use?” message appears. My hopes is that players won't be faced with the same situations that we have experienced where their worlds get wiped, in the near future or that this issue or bug gets fixed! Thank you again for the info!
  14. Also, if you read this book and are near a bookstation, you won't even need to craft the shadow manipulator, you can just make a dark sword and keep the recipe. Another tip, if you read this book and go for some tumbleweed hunt, any blueprint dropped will be from things that you "don't" know so you will get either things from the magic tab or the lures tab, as every other recipe is from the alchemy engine "unlocked" on this effect.
  15. I will try to come out with a concept of an improved version of Wilson's skill tree but it's probably going to be rather lengthy and I may take some inspiration from you lots (and some of you may not going to agree with what I have in mind). But until then, we really need Klei to see how stupid the torch tree is.
  16. Hey, I'm not quite sure if this is the correct forum to ask on since I've never been on Klei forums (I'll probably be asking on multiple) but I need help with an issue going on with my game, and I cant quite find a proper solution online. At some point, my mods got corrupted or something similar, causing all of them to not function and pop up as "Workshop-XXXXXXX" in the mod tab in game. The X's being numbers which I can only assume is the mods workshop code tag or whatever it's called. I've tried searching online for answers, and while I can finds related forums on both Klei and steam forums, none of its solutions seem to work, and the mods remain there. I've tried: - Reinstalling DST - Unsubscribing and resubscribing to all the mods on the steam workshop - I've always had auto subscribe off in my game settings, it couldn't have been that - Manually deleting all the mods from my game files which resulted in some of the mods being fixed while others remain the same. It's worth noting that for some odd reason not every corrupted mod actually pops up in the games mod folder (steam/steamapps/common/Don't Starve Together/mods) - Reinstalling steam (This actually works, but only temporarily though. Seems to just go back to normal after launching the game for a second time.) - Another forum here that seemed to work for a lot of people said that it's because the game files weren't installed on the default C: drive, but I only have that singular drive and it's already installed there anyways. Could anyone help? I'm not sure if there's any other solutions or if I'm just doing the previous wrong, but nothing seems to work for me. Trying to get back into playing DST after a long break from the game has been a pain because of this, I normally run a lot of client side QOL mods and server side ones for multiplayer. :c
  17. Hi everyone, This Thursday, April 25th, 3:30 PM (Pacific Time), join the Rotwood dev team on the official Klei Twitch.tv channel, where we will be playing and discussing the game which is now available on Steam Early Access! You can find more information about Rotwood (Early Access) on our original post: Be sure to click the follow button on the Klei Twitch channel to get alerted whenever we go live: https://www.twitch.tv/kleientertainment See you then!
  18. There a lot of cool things you can do with the books added with Wickerbottom's refresh. The everything encyclopedia is great for creating a shadow manipulator without needing to prototype a prestihatitator first, but the "crafting charges" you gain from it stack up. You can craft it early on and read it three times immediately and as long as you are careful with what you craft, you can save the charges for the recipes that matter while freeing up an inventory slot. Lux Aeterna causes earthquakes in the cave which can be helpful when you want the splumonkeys to leave you alone because it will cause them to run back to their pods (also dropping stolen items). The grumble bees from Apicultural Notes help with clearing tentacles from the swamp.
  19. Yesterday
  20. The seed is inside the guard's chest, only, for some reason, it is invisible while in chests and in the player's inventory.
  21. Hello there! If there is any change of playing new Klei game on macOS, please send me a message to inform about. That is a potential a way to wait new Hades II, but in so comfy design and with unique heart and soul for this game. With all kind and respect!
  22. It sometimes feels like more people are losing that philosophy each day.
  23. 1、已经被信号禁止使用的发电机仍然可以打芯片,使我凭空消耗了资源。而且发电机在停止工作时,仍然消耗着芯片的使用时间,我以为这是方便完成100次芯片成就的,但我仍然觉得这不合理。 2、干板墙、蓝图的问题。当我对一个已经建造完成的建筑更换材料时,我必须点一下"更换材料"按钮,再滑动到我想要的材料处(上面的文本太长了,它不应该在这里),再点一下"安排重建",复制人才会工作,这太麻烦了。我想的是——点一下材料,再点一下"安排重建"就可以了。 当我对干板墙更换蓝图时,我无法批量操作,这里应该有一个"复制设置"的按钮,而且,无法旋转蓝图到我喜欢的角度,我必须拆除再建造才可以。 另外滑块滑动的速度不够快,似乎整个游戏的滑块都一样,这使我们需要转动滚轮更久才能使我们滑动到我们想要看到的信息处。 3、液体调节阀流量的问题,现在使用它时,低于或等于它限制的液体量都可以通过,而不是我理解的,只能通过等于它限制的液体量,多余的或少于的液体必须等待满足限制才可以通过,也许它现在的模式和我理解的模式应该可以让我们选择。
  24. Is there any chance of rotwood hitting geforce most my friends use it so have no one to play with till it does
  1. Load more activity