All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. right.... u say that in hindsight.... to me it's more like back pedaling after backlash... but let's go to the facts..... this is what he wrote I think it's pretty clear ... cuz Dory's condition is permanent... no "stages" ----------------------- now forgetting recipes as a "new mechanic" it doesn't make for a "new exciting mechanic" cuz u have crafting stations so really nothing exciting about that and it goes against Wicker's design... Her biggest struggle is sanity and if she casually forgets recipes and has to relearn them, she will gaining sanity by it... so nope... also on a gameplay level is a bad suggestion...
  3. Vortex cloak placement issue

I get this bug too, but all the times when just wearing the cloak in general. I believe it's related to the particles the Cloak emits around the character, the particles themselves can block clicking as well as interrupt certain actions such as placing structures.
  4. Screenshot showcase

More strokes of luck: And, on another note, here's me and Rosalina trying out the ne DLC for the first time: Whilst searching for a new world which did not have Twiggy Trees in the default generation, i stumbled across these:
  5. You just set it to 8 in a max size ranch. (for hatches)
  6. I'm running beta DST v336171 on PC via Steam. When I have fed pig men and they are following me and see some food in the nearby ocean, they will try to walk to it forever, getting stuck on the shore line. They will continue even after the meat you gave them "runs out" and they are no longer attached to you, through the evening and night and through the next day. I made a gfycat to illustrate:
  7. Trash or incerator

The IDE is just there to handle dependencies and code highlighting for you, you should be able to do it with just a text editor, 'make', Mono and the libraries listed in the tutorial for Visual Studio. You'll also have to find a C# decompiler for Ubuntu to look at the game code. Anyhow, sounds like a good mod idea, I might look into it when I'm not swamped with IRL stuff, but that could take months to resolve... EDIT: Look for Rimworld modding tutorials on Linux, it uses a similar modding system plus some XML stuff which you should ignore for ONI. A cursory google search turned up this page, according to which MonoDevelop seems to be the IDE to use on Linux.
  8. The mechanics of this game are a bit confusing and counter intuitive at times. But I don't think the critter sensor works the way you think it works. It is a greater than/less than sensor. Below videos explains it, I time stamped it to the relevant spot. Oh and just to add to the below a critter sensor also counts eggs as a critter, you need to bear that in mind when designing your automation.
  9. xXxBaseDestroyerWILLOWmain69xXx
  10. Today
  11. Hello, Nice work for Oxygen Not Included Klei Team and modders! I am on Linux(Ubuntu) and i was looking to mod this game but i didn't find a linux way or a tutorial to do it. Everything is talking about Visual Studio, this monstruous IDE using a lot of space to make just a little mod... It look like making a the fire-thrower to light a candle So it's my idea: Make a device to remove items ingame like Balm Lily flower or artefact(got by rocket)
  12. Wilson is having a seizure asmr roleplay
  13. Dory is faking it god damn it. there's no way she has recent memory loss when she can clearly remember the ship that sailed near her It's not a special necessity. Ya need a hambat? just place down an alchemy engine or carry some in bundling wraps. Ya need a book? well just use a manure ton of papyrus to mass craft them all at once. It's not difficult, It's just annoying to deal with.
  14. I just added new indicators for hunger and sanity. Those are turned off by default, so you have to head to the settings to turn them on. Have fun!
  15. Hello @ChameleonH814, welcome to the forums. There is no betacode to enter. Simply select the returnofthembeta from the betas tab. How to access the Return of Them BETA Branch: Close DST if it is running In Steam click on Library > Games. Scroll down to Don't Starve Together. Right-click, select Properties. Go to the BETAS tab. In the dropdown, select the "returnofthembeta" branch. You may need to restart Steam to see this branch. In that same properties window, go to the Local Files tab and press Verify Integrity Of Game Files. Your game will be updated to the beta version. Run the game and go to Browse Games. You should see servers which are running the beta. Have fun!
  16. Maxwell Memes: The Sequel

When you actually contribute something to the team instead of being a useless leech:
  17. I'm running beta DST v336171 on PC via Steam. When the hounds come and you are near the edge of the world on a boat, they get stuck outside. I recorded a gfy to illustrate:
  18. Hello, I got a message when i build a AND gate behind a steam turbine. It don't disturb the AND gate(it work normally)
  19. Mod dont work and I dont know why....

These lines tell you the problem "But those functions have nothing to do with my mod!" That's sort of true, except these functions are using data that your mod provides. Let's see what line 358 of player_common.lua does. if starting_inventory then for k,v in pairs(starting_inventory) do -- This is line 358 table.insert(prefabs, v) end end It's trying to start a for-loop on the pairs in the variable starting_inventory, and is giving you the following error statement: bad argument #1 to 'pairs' (table expected, got function) Argument #1 to 'pairs' is the starting_inventory, where it expected to get a table, but it received a function. You're passing a function as the starting_inventory instead of a table. So, where is this happening? At the bottom of your character's LUA file, the function MakePlayerCharacter is called. In DS, its parameter list looks like this: MakePlayerCharacter(name, customprefabs, customassets, customfn, starting_inventory) and you are calling it like this: MakePlayerCharacter("rin", prefabs, assets, common_postinit, master_postinit, start_inv) So, you are passing it an extra parameter, in this case it would be one of the postinits. The reason for the confusion, is that in DST they have split the customfn parameter up into common_postinit and master_postinit, so it looks like this, which matches your parameter list: MakePlayerCharacter(name, customprefabs, customassets, common_postinit, master_postinit, starting_inventory) What you have to do to fix this, is move any code from your common_postinit into your master_postinit, and remove the common_postinit function AND remove common_postinit from your parameter list when calling MakePlayerCharacter.
  20. this video shows everything needed to kill bosses, shadow pieces included, if the boat is close enough to the shore they should still die, and sinking is the point. alright, just tested to see if it was possible to use the boat crashing strategy on em, and it in fact is, fought the shadow bishop/rook as wes, with dark swords, in order to see if it was viable for weaker hitters, along with a large leak, was able to kill both shadows with plenty of time left before the boat broke.
  21. Excuse me, we have already responded with the right arguments and multiple viable counterpoints, and I see no further reason to do so again and again as nothing constructive came after our responses, especially since they were not given the logical consideration they deserve. Therefore, I suggested - and continue to suggest - to lock this thread down. This discussion is going nowhere.
  1. Load more activity