All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Since Wormwood is plant

I wish rain ay least doesnt give him sanity loss. Maybe it's the wet clothes , but still. When it rains his sanity should go up.
  3. Wormwood Origin Theory

Oh, they are wearing masks? May I ask for the evidence of this?
  4. The BFB as Hamlet's new super boss?

Except he has a use. It's a source of renewable poop (I love it playing as Wormwood). My island had light bulbs as well so I can call roc if I ever need some. As mainly a city builder player I appreciate Hamlet. is one expansion that adds a different aspect to the game that bad for you?
  5. Well. The color is all wrong for the gem and the glass. The ancient "King" and "Queen" are wearing masks. The ancients are sorta shrimp-like. It's easier to tell with the non-masked ones. The Ancient Fuelweaver's may have the mind of an ancient but its body certainly isn't. The Ancient Hulk is just a machine. We don't know anything about it or even if our ancients made it-since it differs from everything else we know they've made.
  6. Is the Vortex Cloak supposed to be just used by Maxwell?

I don't see the problem. Wear it when going for a farm run. Take it off when not
  7. walls and other objects will go on sea if placed near the edge of the boat
  8. Who is best character to survive apocalypse

Close but not quite. You need a magnifying glass and gunpowder too.
  9. Spider nests lose their on-ground web if the boat is moved.
  10. private bool CanAcceptMorePower() { return this.operational.IsOperational && (this.button == null || this.button.IsEnabled) && this.energyConsumer.IsExternallyPowered && this.availableJoules < this.jouleCapacity; } Apparently it needs to be operational in order to charge the internal battery. Makes sense if you consider that a standby automation signal is supposed to make buildings consume 0 W and as such can be used to control where the power goes and prevent overloading the wire. I think what happened in your case is that you drained the battery (or never charged it) and then you turned off the building. It kept complaining that it needed to be charged in order to be used, but at the same time you told it to not charge.
  11. No City, No Palace?

Your second pig town seems real small. Something happened in world gen I think. Sending us your save game might help us find the cause.
  12. @DustFireSkyI like the fact that you wrote a thought-out reply. That's great. From my perspective, however, I disagree with most of your post, but especially this line: Even if every map were perfectly identical, I would play it 20 times and end up with 20 different games. I like to build things and to tinker with things. This game is great for that sort of play. I don't need (or want!) an end goal. There doesn't need to be a story -- though I think the one so far adds nicely to the atmosphere. I still haven't unlocked all the lore items, so I don't know if Mi-Ma blew up the planet so she wouldn't have to look at any more knees, or if Burt took the wrong equipment into the bubble bath one day... Anyway, I've really been enjoying the game. A lot. Almost 5k hours worth of enjoyment so far. .. ... I need a life.
  13. Maybe we'll finally find out the Matrons names?
  14. Wormwood Origin Theory

I doubt that Wormwood is an ancient, but he may be related to them. I don't know about the moon creating Wormwood, but since he does spawn in the ruins, he must be related to the ancients somehow. What is that bit about plant animal hybrids? Wormwood looks all plant to me.
  15. No City, No Palace?

Yeah it's confirmed there's no Pig Palace pretty crazy. I'll go ahead and spawn it in
  16. Woah that's pretty cool, I'll be using it lol. I think if klei implemented this the same way you can preset skins, then it'd be really handy.
  17. WormWood abilities.

As@FreyaMaluk pointed out he already has a good set of pros and cons, its a pretty solid character. He may have some tweaks here and there mostly in balance I assume, but I certainly hope that he is not completely reworked. Oh and new skills are always welcome, of course.
  18. Should be fixed as of 336171. Thanks!
  19. Wortox soulhopping

Should be fixed as of 336171. Thanks!
  20. WormWood abilities.

I don't think he will lose sanity anymore from plants being destroyed near him because then he'd just walk next to Woodie or Maxwell and go mad, which doesn't really fit the multiplayer theme.. As for an ability, you can see the green gem in his chest beaming in the promo art, so he will probably be able to grow plants like that. Maybe more...
  21. Should be fixed as of 336171. Thanks!
  22. Should be fixed as of 336171. Thanks!
  1. Load more activity