All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Doh, yes. It's transistor in the code. Sorry about that (^_^; Fixed in the post..
  3. I was sure you would confuse the Hamlet branch and the main branch, aka the base game (the one talked about here because you are talking about the QOL update that concerned the base game). Plus, no I'm sorry but when I play a Shipwrecked or Reign of Giants, or vanilla game, there is no announcement. Cause no Early Access on that.
  4. [Game Update] - 327401

All nice changes/fixes, but the fix I was looking out for the most is still missing: Right now I am only aware of two bug which appear in unsupervised running games, without a "preventable mechanic". My duplicant start ignore higher priority empty refrigerators till I reselect the food to store. (If this happens to all refrigerators of a colony, it can easly result in a starving colony.) Power shutoffs get stuck in an arbitrary state. (I use automated power shutoffs to have a "lossless" automation for a power transformer. It happens that some power shutoffs stay active and some inactive even if the automation signal is changing, till a restart of the map or rebuild of the power shutoff.) => Both bugs can wipe your entire colony without beeing noticed right away.
  5. Oil pressure damage

The way it dances around is almost certainly a bug. It only happens at high pressures, moves around very fast, doesn't happen to gases, is chaotic in a non-physical way, pushes to the top more than in any other direction. It's similar to the permaflow bug except without gas. It doesn't have any semblance of design. If liquids had clearly visible flows like gases do, I'm pretty sure Klei would fix this, because then it would be obvious that this is wrong.
  6. [Game Update] - 327549

Transistor? An Electrical Doodad?
  7. Not sure I understand, is this different from the third scenario I outlined?
  8. Agreed; the real issue is not being able to build these (or regular conveyer rail) out of any refined metal. Raw ore can get low late game when you’re building a lot of automation...
  9. The fight was AWESOME! Probably the best DS fight ever! I got no lag at all, however. Odd.
  10. Beta Bug Fixes: Optimized Wheeler’s tracker when searching lootdropper tables Fixed UI bug when equipping a backpack or entering a boat with Wheeler’s tracker or weapon equipped Wagstaff can craft an Electrical Doodad in Vanilla DS Added Wheeler’s minimap image Updated the wheeler tracker inventory image Added a background to wheeler’s tracker and trusty shooter slot Wheeler is actually invincible for the duration of her dodge now Fixed some icons for 2 new renovation wallpapers View full update
  11. 327549

Beta Bug Fixes: Optimized Wheeler’s tracker when searching lootdropper tables Fixed UI bug when equipping a backpack or entering a boat with Wheeler’s tracker or weapon equipped Wagstaff can craft an Electrical Doodad in Vanilla DS Added Wheeler’s minimap image Updated the wheeler tracker inventory image Added a background to wheeler’s tracker and trusty shooter slot Wheeler is actually invincible for the duration of her dodge now Fixed some icons for 2 new renovation wallpapers
  12. every time you enter the game there is a huge announcement on top of the game saying it's in Early Access and every time you access your save files there is a huge message saying the game is in Early Access... How can u miss it?
  13. Meanwhile on the stream Devs are 'confused' about:
  14. Yeah, in my opinion there is absolutely nothing wrong with using debug or Sandbox to destroy the indestructible stuff.
  15. I don't think. It's at least no more written on the Steam page of the game.
  16. [Game Update] - 327257

her quotes are focused on flying hot balloons too... and many sassy comments xD
  17. if this pool was open to the whole player base we might have a different result.. most players I know don't like current autotargetting..
  18. [Game Update] - 327257

She's a globetrotting adventurer so it makes sense she'd do some tomb raiding. She kinda reminds me of Carmen Sandiego. Must be the red. The one thing I don't quite understand is the horn. Like it's such an odd little thing to exist.
  19. Quote "Ipsquiggle : • Late game lag is now completely managed by game processing. No fps drop, no slow-motion, no hiccup anymore. Have a good week-end everyone !" ... Would be a dream, yeeee. :-/ I gave up tonight. Too much, was too much. Even moving the camera is a pain, and I'm feeling like I'm watching slides. My laptop is out of cause, MSI, i7, gtx1070, RAM 16go, able to handle latest games all set at the highest. Klei is the only one to be able to do somethin'.
  20. Never thought of it as the only outliner, but I would love if all bridges would behave the same. But my first thought after discovering the changed costs was: Nice, I like the high mass/cost and started building steel bridges as a"special kind of tempshift plate". (Really nice in combination with an automation controlled door as temperature coupler. 2 bridges occupying both tiles which the door covers will result in a greatly increased temperature transfer.)
  21. The main branch is still in Early Access and it was in EA at the time... EA and BETA don't mean the same thing EA is the grand phase of the game rn (meaning in development)... BETA is a test build inside the Early Access process.. again... A game in Early Access needs to be treated a bit differently from full released games
  22. Wagstaff Lore

Please share us what you find or think. I think with this character so much lore is teased, like he is the one who built WX. I saw few things on the update post. This topic deserves its own page.
  23. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1601725838 this mod is doing it
  24. silly drawings i make

we are getting more into headcanon territory!! i guess this is kind of a sequel to the wortox sanity loss image. i've always kind of imagined the reason wortox is like the way he is is because in his own head, his uncorrupted side has kinda taken the drivers seat to his mind. krampus's soul is in the backseat of his mind. together they make wortox who he is. apologize if this doesn't make sense. but loss of sanity can screw with who's in control. and this is basically my representation of what it would look and feel like. so basically wortox is trying to keep himself chill while the guilt of the many souls he has eaten PLUS krampus clawing at his mind is eating away at him. this guy needs some flowers to pick i swear.
  25. I just killed it first of all its insane second of all you lure all of the hulk parts together if a active hulk touches an inactive hulk they will fuse after this other hulks if active will be attracted to the semi fused hulk unless theres 2 active hulks for some reason. btw its a really laggy fight.
  1. Load more activity