All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Yes, you can save the kitty. Do not open DST Set your system date to the last date you fed it (or up to 2 days after) Open DST, feed and pet your kitty Advance your system date 2 days and feed/pet your kitty as many times as necessary to get back to current time (you can do this while DST is open, don't have to relaunch each time) May your kitty live a long and prosperous life
  3. that's probably their most recent mention, back in 2020 i think?
  4. Today
  5. The spear dash pushes items away, perhaps you saw that while fighting and thought it had chopped a tree
  6. NGL,we wish it a bug tho.. would be nice to have moon dial as water source
  7. I am very grateful to Klei for adding an advanced setting that disables boat hop delay. It's one of those QoL changes that not everyone wants and I am very happy I can turn it off. I really want another advanced setting disabled which is the "smart" workers/lazy forager/that bird in a hat, who deside for me what I don't want them to pick up. It would be much appreciated.
  8. I'm hesitant to accept something that can only be seen by looking at the internal files or using mods, truth be told. I think it is possible Klei may choose to go with Gorge stuff, but I also cannot help but think that Wurt's update was an indication that Klei wanted to take Merms in a different direction in terms of lore. The Gorge has the transformed Merms having trouble thinking clearly and craving fish. Neither of these are characteristics of Merms post Wurt update, which revealed their view toward fish as being cute pets, and gave us translations of Merm dialogue - confirming that Merms have a language and are not just saying gibberish. I feel like Klei is overall moving away from Forge + Gorge as being lore-relevant. Even the Fuelweaver portal has become something entirely different than a gateway to these alternate universes. They obviously are going to say that they are still canon, but I heavily doubt we will see any direct tie-ins to either of them. And personally I don't really care for the Gorge take on Merms, I think they are much more interesting if focus is put purely on their longstanding presence in the constant. The idea that they could have been around back when the Ancients were still there is very interesting. I also think it is interesting that Wurt seems to have been taught to hate nightmare fuel, although her recent dialogue seems less adverse to nightmare related stuff (she thinks dreadstone is pretty). I think part of the problem is that character dialogue is not nessecarily always 100% consistent with the intent of the character. For example Wurt's dialogue for the Kitcoon pet still implies she hates Catcoons because Klei seems to have originally coded her like a monster (might also explain "Don't like Bunnyman!"). I personally think it'd be quite interesting if she had no affinity at all, or if Merms perhaps had some special connection to Alter (although that might make her too similar to Wormwood and they already get compared a lot). That having been said I think the most likely outcome is that she will get no lore for Shadows, Lunar or Gorge at all, and she will simply get basic allignment skills for both sides. I am predicting she will probably get an acid rain immunity for shadow side and lunar hail for lunar side. If Wigfrid didn't get lunar allignment only despite hating charlie and loving the moon, there's no way anyone other than Maxwell and Wormwood will get any special allignment orientation.
  9. I have been hugely unsuccessful in replicating this phenomenon but I swear to you the spear was somehow harvesting wood. I just haven’t figured out how.. I’ll keep trying, I wish I would’ve had enough sense to record it the first time it happened.
  10. I'm sorry if it's a bit off topic but my unusual strategy is getting overconfident throughout the game and fighting stuff without armour, great way to lose all your healing food!
  11. I can't really tell form the image but ladder that is behind the cursor is cold. So that's probably why CO2 solidified.
  12. if it is true that freshwater eels can be electric than I guess that’s fair Interesting idea and I’m pretty sure wormwoods triumphant skill is more of what if sort of situation I think such Situations are marked by the negative effects that alignment has on them Take Maxwell, for example, all although he obviously would be better off since he recognizes both powers and wants to use them both aligned to the opposite alignment As always, it took its toll on his body, judging by the look of his Moonbound skin
  13. I wouldn't like if they changed the current sounds for any character's voice. But I would enjoy more pickup sounds. Would be cool if there was new emotions attached to things, like having a character only do that new voice when a pearl task is completed, or have the character gasp when finding a skeleton. Would be pretty funny
  14. try asking someone you trust to log into your account and feed them daily.
  15. I have a kitty who is 402 days old now. By the way, my computer is broken yesteday, and I couldn't put her go into hibernation because it happened suddenly. I didn't realize it was a local save, I thought it would be saved as cloud files or something like that... So I think when I turn on my pc after it gets fixed, my kitty will have left me... It will need a week or a littlt more to fix my pc. Is there any way to help me save my kitten? https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3178563990
  16. Are doll-like items stackable? If they are not, let them listen this five events: "onputininventory", "ondropped", "onownerputininventory", "onownerdropped", "onremove". Or make your backpack listen "itemget" and "itemlose".
  17. Oh I see! This is even better. If I'm not mistaken this will make puft ranching trivial. No need for that crazy amount of automation I was watching. Thanks!
  18. My power house started generating solid carbon dioxide somehow. What could be the cause? Cooling isn't anywhere near that low. The generators have been running around 50°C forever, now the whole room is super cold. Petroleum comes in right from the boiler heat exchange. Natural gas comes directly from geysers. (Methane from space missions is warmed to -10°C before release.)
  19. Update: I took a break to work on an animation for around a week since I was losing motivation. 13/18 pages have been completed! Will hopefully be done soon, no promises though. :>
  20. Those videos are probably referencing the old Critter Drop Off that doubled as a pick-up (hence the auto-wrangle option). One of the most recent updates split the functionality into two buildings, so auto-wrangle is no longer relevant. You'll simply need to build the Critter Pick-Up (similar looking building, but blue and pointing up), and IIRC it will just auto-wrangle once critters exceed the maximum amount set.
  21. This is probably not a bug, just me being silly... Why do my critter drop offs do not have the auto-wrangle option? I was looking at a ranching tutorial and noticed it on the video, but there is no such option in my game? Is it related to the DLC? I only have the base game. Is it a mod? Everyone seems to give it for granted, yet I can't find it.
  22. I personally enjoy it. In multiplayer, you can see what others are picking and it is much much faster than letting everyone pick a power one at a time. Though I admit, not being about to sell powers is a bit painful.
  1. Load more activity