All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. I last posted on this thread nearly a year ago, wow. My new main look is this: And I updated my rebel look with the old one relegated to gladiator, which suits it better I think. Occasionally I use this look too.
  3. Maxwell Memes: The Sequel

the best part about wurt is that i can now call merms wurt mains and noone can stop me
  4. Screenshot showcase

that sadly doesnt work. are you sure its the right command?
  5. It doesn't explicitly say, but will she be able to befriend merms?
  6. Endless Mining by robo miner

Its a known bug. There is only one solution (that is, if save/reload wont help): dig the tile beneath.
  7. Again, birchnuts don't drop in the winter (unless they've changed that recently, but I couldn't think why...) I have a very strong memory of a Steam friend playing mod-character Winnie on my server, where, by the last few days of winter, she was reduced to eating really, really stale (even AFTER being cooked) birchnuts that had fallen on the ground in the FALL. This happened. I remember: "I'm starving, guys...!" "WAIT! WE FOUND ANOTHER BIRCHNUT!" "Oh, yay, stale birchnuts, my favourite..." Berries and carrots go bad (even with a fridge) and do not grow back in the winter either. Also the more people you have on your server, the less control you have over people using those for filler. (Bundling wrap? Not everybody spams that.) Also randomising/changing season lengths exists, so winters can sometimes be MUCH LONGER than usual. Up to 40 days, without any mods. AAAAND...we're all forgetting summer withering. Sometimes it happens right when you're in the middle of the picking animation! Oh, you're thinking big organised megabases where all the berry bushes are in rows with fling-o-matics everywhere, so withering won't be a problem? Not everyone plays that way. I don't. Partly out of laziness/lacking a sense of design, partly because I don't want _all the berry bushes ON THE ENTIRE CONTINENT to be wiped out with ONE fire_. Also: Less disease. So, for me, summer withering is quite often a real problem, because I leave plants where they are out in the wild and my _foraging_, rather than farming, gets cut down quite a lot in the summer. I imagine she WOULD be able to eat butterfly wings, for the same reason Wigfrid CAN'T: They don't count as animals. In Don't Starve, they are apparently categorised as flowers. I mean, seeing what happens when you "plant" them... : P On a related note, I remember one time I gave myself a voluntary challenge (in singleplayer, I think) where it was not so much vegan/vegetarian, as PACIFIST. That is: If there's meat/eggs lying on the ground already (and it's still edible) you can have it, but no. direct. killing. You HAVE to do at least some _indirect_ killing or you'd run from the first hound wave until the second one showed up/you starved, but you couldn't go around arranging dead meat on purpose if you got tired of the vegan diet. You couldn't, in other words, _farm_ meat by steering/blocking off creatures into traps or something whenever you just happened to be really hungry for meatballs. It had to be self-defense only. I dunno, I thought it was kinda fun. BIG HONKIN' CHALLENGE? obviously _not_; I just wanted a new playstyle to try. (...all this is kinda making me want to bust out a Killer Vegan character in Dungeons of Dredmor. Haven't played that in a while. Everyone could use a good dungeon-crawl every now and again!) ...Notorious
  8. the game classifies eggs as meat, but not milk and butter the list above is also a list of everything that wigfrid can eat (excluding jellybeans and halloween candy) how the game checks if wigfrid can eat meat or not is if the food's "food type" is equal to "meat" or "goodies" (jellybeans and halloween candy) i assume this is how wurt will also work except in reverse, avoiding everything that has a meat food type note that food cannot have more than one food type (at the moment), so unless they rework the foodtype mechanic, it can be assumed that wurt won't be able to eat eggs since they're considered as meat by the game edit: actually, they might not need to rework the foodtype mechanic if they wanna let wurt eat eggs, because of how warly works instead of checking for foodtype, warly checks for tags, specifically "preparedfood" and "pre-preparedfood", so klei can easily make exceptions to certain food for wurt by using tags
  9. Wear the bone helm and the amulet at the same time and become one with the universe.
  10. It does, because the better the exchanger, the smaller it can be, and the less magma it needs. I'm happy with getting regolith up to 1403, it needs very little energy from there to melt - but I'm not happy with the heat exchanger's size. In the contraption I don't have too many wasted tiles, on the left side though, it's another story. So what's this about low conductivity doors? Something like a series of doors, where they don't really transfer to each other, but whatever's encased is equalized quickly?
  11. Yes, same problem on both Don't Starve and Ship-wrecked after last update.
  12. Restarted two weeks ago after one year or so, now cycle 1100 so it's game relise and I expect some fixes and normal game optimization, but still have lags, crashes every 20 cycles after cycle 1000 is like normal situation, half rocket comming back like it was year ago, dance of death still exist, new content made game much easier, most problem is lags, you can't even normally build any thing not on pause. Now I thinking about to wait one more year, or it's I suppose will be dead project. Last thing that kill me is half rocket still coming back and oxylite loading into rocket, still so much bugs with that, dupes coming for oxylite drop it muve it back to not existing roket then start dance of death and at the same time you looking on 5 fps sceen, with is killing your ideas about any new desings.
  13. I have a similar issue with Webber, though on the skins side my only gripe are hand skins that give him human hands, because it doesn't look right. What bothers me most is that many hats don't line up with his face right. I see that this has been brought up while I was trying to get a snip for my point, and honestly Webber suffers more than most with hats because his eyes are up high and his mouth takes up more face. Poor thing can't see right with most since many cover the largest eyes... Also /sleepy is terrible. You can't tell me /eyerub should be an acceptable alternative when it does this:
  14. Yes, I mean you could even make the compartments counterflow, but acknowledged bug would prevent it for always working. With low conductivity doors you can get them to instantly transfer heat to the counter but only slowly to each other. But then I remembered the heat in the rock is so much higher than regolith that efficiency doesn't matter in this system.
  15. Keep in mind, they did say vegetarian. Not vegan. So it might only be actual meats that they wont be able to eat (hopefully) So eggs and milk and butter will probably still be on the menu
  16. [Game Update] - 371293

If you use ONLY moon tools then I'm sure it doesn't last. I don't feel like they're meant to be your daily driver tools though. Special resource for special occasions.
  17. I'm... I'm so confused... I feel like I'm looking at two different perspectives here...
  18. So does this mean we will get another tired emote? because that would be pretty sweet if we do
  19. And then there's Maxwell. that thing is an absolute UNIT
  20. This is less of a "my main" thing, and more of an "everyone" thing, but... A lot of hats, mainly the Tam o' Shanter, look off on characters that aren't Wilson, and it's ALWAYS bugged me. See? That looks fine, Now look at this. Eh, not that bad. How about this? Okay, not sold? Final offer. Just... blegh. ESPECIALLY Wes. Wes is really bad. Like... REALLY bad. I don't main him, but geez. I hate it (Oh, and here's this, just in case you were worried about my actual main)
  21. if anyone's interested, here's a list of food that wurt probably won't be able to eat:
  22. Today
  23. As a Webber main, I love Wurt already and I think I will be switching. I am curious, though, as to why it makes no mention of her being able to recruit/control the merms with food like Webber does with the spiders. I am wondering if she can control them in anyway and if not...how is that supposed to work....
  24. Wouldn't you need like 8 conveyor lines full of regolith for that? I don't think you get anywhere close to that from the sky.
  25. Agreed. I have a video for a regolith melter and I had a cool idea yesterday for a whole new approach to melting it. I think I can make 125kw of regolith power. It's completely ridiculous.
  1. Load more activity