All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Because some turfs like to bully other turfs for trying to come onto their turf.
  3. I've posted a solution to that problem before as well but here it is if you didn't see it. Make a loop with one or two blobs of liquid. Have a shut off sensor connected to the network you want to monitor. Force the shut off valve on. Sense the liquid with an element sensor. Add a buffer gate with as tight timing as you like, 3s should be fine. Output stays on as long as the network the shut off valve is connected to has power.
  4. Bologna. Klei wouldn't dedicate that much time and care into something that would just be a one-off. They're currently busy with other things at the moment, such as the new base game content (Because the general consensus is that most players enjoy base game content over temporary events, apparently) and the Third Event (Which is most likely the final one, or second to final one.) I expect that eventually we'll receive a Gorge similar to the Second Forge, where it's the Gorge we all know, but extended and with new features to keep it interesting, as well as new skins. Klei is currently just sticking to the base game and character refreshes and such, more than likely just so they can be able to afford to do the events, as they've said a few times that running the events kiiiiiinda makes them start bleeding money. After the base game buff and character refreshes net them a few pockets of revenue, I highly suspect they'll come right back at us with a "Look who's back, it's the Gnaw, and this time, it's PERSONAL!"
  5. Let's face it, it's annoying when theres a certain turf you want to use, but either want it to prioritize over another turf, or the other way around. Why can't we like... click the edge of a bit of turf with the pitchfork to make that side of it prioritize over other turf? Or vice versa?
  6. silly drawings i make

return of them sketch
  7. I was hoping that this mysterious new goat character referenced in the strings would be a goat from the Gorge and do exactly this, but when you point it out it would make sense for them to do attach it to Warly-a chef character, since he's on his way. I'd much prefer a playable Gorge goat to Warly but if the mechanics get in either way it's fine... I guess. Big rip for the aesthetic though.
  8. Positive sides of Hamlet

I'm enjoying Hamlet very much. It's like Don't Starve, but different in some key ways that force you to play differently, and it's fresh and new and interesting while still being Don't Starve. And beyond that, to mention something specific, the writing is still as clever and amusing as always, for all of the character examination quotes and the dialogue from the pigs. I think the way they address you as "unpig" is absolutely charming.
  9. Maxwell Memes: The Sequel

Smh leaking the 7 page already. No dignity.
  10. I was reminiscing about the Gorge recently. It was a good time. Such a beautifully crafted little world, with amazing music and the wonderful cooking-centric gameplay. And now it's gone, and there's talk that it might not be coming back. And I was thinking, I would absolutely buy it if it were released as a small DLC. No need for rewards or anything for playing, like during the official event. Just the ability to go back to the Gorge and cook for a Gnaw again, without the event being active, would be well worth a few bucks to me, personally. Maybe a few achievements to give people a few objectives and incentive to play in different ways. But nothing as elaborate as all the prizes and scorekeeping during the event. I think I heard about a mod that would add the Gorge back to the game, but then the people working on it stopped making it or something? I'm not really sure. I'd rather pay Klei for their amazing content anyway, so I still wish an official Gorge would be added to the game. Barring that, I would quite happily pay for the phenomenal soundtrack from the Gorge. I haven't seen it available to buy anywhere. Maybe I just missed it if it's out there, but if it's not, I wish it was. I probably heard that main Gorge song a few hundred times during the event, and I never got tired of it.
  11. WormWood abilities.

What I'm mostly hoping for is that they beef his unique armor and traps, accordingly to DST. No other character in your server will want an armor that uses your backpack area and is not at least as resistant and protective as a log suit. Or a trap field that costed you a ton of healing to make, and that takes longer to kill stuff than real tooth traps. Please Klei, my avocado is counting on you..
  12. The Next Refresh...

Sun fades off into the distance, with Woodie walking slowly towards it.
  13. Ah, we can finally get an explanation on why Willow became a stick of dynamite.
  14. Maxwell Memes: The Sequel

Me when actually nothing ever matters and everyone else here is not knowing, silently laughing their butt of their silly meme and technically waiting to die.
  15. Because the currency is named "oinc's". You took it too far Klei. I'm sorry, just being honest. Okay, I might buy hamlet in the future. Come on though, why did you have to call the currency an "oinc" =/
  16. Make the Carrat a pet.

Radishes, potatoes, turnips... The list goes on and on for a pet like this.
  17. There is a mod that claims to do this already - I think it is called: recipe rebalancer. However I question your argument Now, I realize this comparison assumes the consumer puts equal value in sanity, healing, and hunger. Individual views on which is better may vary. (It is worth noting that deserts such as Taffy and Pumpkin Cookie are often inefficient, but gives larger sanity, so there seems to be a higher value placed on sanity, than hunger or healing.) Fish Tacos = Fish + Corn + Twigs + Twigs = 20 health + 37 hunger + 5 Sanity Combined Ingredient values = 4 health + 37 hunger + 0 Sanity (And yes if you use only one twigs, then they aren't as good, but using only 1 twigs has 50/50 chance of making Fishsticks) Basically if you are using corn and fish together - you might as well use two twigs. There are very few recipes that allow multiple twigs... and they all give similar results. Butter Muffin = Butterfly Wings + Veggie + Twigs + Twigs = 20 health + 37 hunger + 5 Sanity Froggle Bunwich = Frog Legs + Veggie + Twigs + Twigs = 20 health + 37 hunger + 5 Sanity As far as Meatballs being too easy to craft, Meatballs is the 'catchall' recipe for anything that has meat and no twigs, if you fail to make anything else, you get Meatballs. That is the point of Meatballs (the crockpot *must* make something) If you fail to make even meatballs, you get wet goop Meatballs = Meat + Any + Any + Any 3 health + 62 hunger + 5 Sanity =~70 points total The resulting efficiency varies depending on what ingredients you use... For example using 3 Butterfly Wings with a Morsel Combined Ingredient values = 25 health + 40 hunger + 0 Sanity =~ 65 points total ( 5 point increase) However the same combination with Monster Meat instead... Combined Ingredient values = 21 health + 46 hunger + -10 Sanity =~57 points total (13 point increase) and using 3x Berries with the Monster Meat... Combined Ingredient values = 0 health + 56 hunger + -10 Sanity =~ 46 points total (24 point increase) Aside from a few outliers (such as using 3 ice) Meatballs net a gain of 5 to 25 point increase over just cooking and eating the ingredients. Compare to Fish Tacos Fish + Corn + Twigs + Twigs 20 health + 37 hunger + 5 Sanity =~62 points total Combined Ingredient values = 4 health + 37 hunger + 0 Sanity =~41 points total (21 point increase) So .. if Fish Tacos are bad - but give 21 points compared to just eating the ingredients... Then how come Meatballs are 'too easy' for doing the same thing (or worse)? shouldn't they be bad too? Many recipes (if done in the most efficient* manner) give about a 25 point gain This allows a player to make non-efficient cooking choices and still gain benefit. (most food items have total value between 15 and 20, allowing a player to make use one non-efficient ingredient without ending up worse for it) The recipes that give larger benefit usually require more ingredients, such Meaty Stew or specific ingredients such as Turkey Dinner, or rare ingredients such as Dragon Pie. *Again, not including using Ice After having said all that, I'd be glad to help if I can, After all, it is your choice how you want to play the game.
  18. Wormwood Origin Theory

wormwood (and snaptooth flytraps for that matter) are probably both animal and plant considering they eat more than just plant stuff and generally act like an animal would much more than a plant acts considering they walk and hunt and stuff.
  19. I here... ONI(RUSPHIL)

Oh by the way Philin, who drew your profile pic? Looks adorable!
  20. Today
  21. Longpig skin for Maxwell confirmed?
  22. Bad Derpy art corner/Dump of doodles

Another piece to add to fanarts. Thank you
  23. Culturally problematic?

Like with DSTwrecked?
  24. Sometimes I get so much random gaseous garbage - dupe farts, chlorine spills, escaped sour gas, whatever - piled up just beneath the oxygen layer I end up plopping a gas pump in the middle of it to gather it up for sorting and storage. This invariably turns into a hideously long gas pipe where the pump keeps getting moved around as the jumble shifts around, but it gives the opportunity to actually process things at leisure later. Or not, because there are so many ways to compress gas.
  25. Not return of them specific, happened in previous worlds as well*
  1. Load more activity