All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Was gonna call out grm9 for not being a bot but then he messaged so nvm
  3. the dedication of this griefer tho, i guess nothing much going on with their life that they put that much effort in griefing someone's game.
  4. I wonder how viable it would be to set up honeypot servers where bots control and imitate Wilson players to make the griefers waste time. On the other hand, the dumdums could also create malicious bots in theory.
  5. slingshot perks either wouldn't change that or make walter's slingshot useless
  6. I'm so excited!!!! Counting the hours to finally play it again
  7. well, to be precise, my first error about Waterbeefalos is about their sound, where I got a showstopping error message whenever the game happened to call for the sound in field. This happened at night. But later, at day, I succeded in sailing close to them, jump ashore, and jump into the boat again, before arriving at the exact same error as Miachan90 was describing above.
  8. In any case, the merms had to appear in The Constant from somewhere, and considering that these merms were created from a curse, we get 2 options: 1 sailed by sea from The Gorge and got into The Constant, this is indicated by the words that the patients disappeared at sea (+ this explains why in "Shipwrecked" there are mermaids, but not in Hamlet. some of the merms sailed to The Constant and some to "Shipwrecked" , and in "Hamlet" they were physically unable to get there because there is no access to the sea) after which they began to settle down, multiply, they had their own culture and customs and their past was almost forgotten (except for the story about the huge mouth in the sky) option 2, Eternal Gnaw appeared in The Constant at some point in antiquity, Infected intelligent beings, left them to their fate, after which she Infected intelligent beings of shibrekit, after which she got into the world of goat people and settled there because she was well fed. And about the craving for fish in my tongue, it doesn't mean eating it. If this is not the case in English, then I apologize + maybe it's not a problem with clear thinking, but the fact that he generally forgets his goat past
  9. Ok but you know the way everyone complained about wolfgang losing power due to planar weapons even tho his damage with regular weapons is still fantastic for 90% of the game but klei listened and gave him skills to buff planar weapons? Yeah i want that for big woby. I want her to be competitive in the early, mid and late game against a beefalo.
  10. Today
  11. the advantage is that it's much better than beefalo during early game because it doesn't buck you off and you need to feed it more rarely
  12. I have that same bug on PS4 (lua 710, but otherwise the same)
  13. The problem with it not being stronger is it ends up feeling useless which is also not fun. It fails in basically every aspect when it comes to utility it's not about being optimal it’s about having a use beyond role-playing. Heck if people didn't care they wouldn't have wanted refreshes, skill trees, or character revisits in general.
  14. Hah, knowing the current Klei they probably gonna slap this perk onto Walter due to being a boy scout which is like no offense, but does a teenage boy really gonna do much better in medical field than a man who legit made healing/revival items himself? Like, I'm not being sarcastic or demeaning or anything, but the current situations are leading to said thoughts. No explanation is given over releasing a Halloween short during Christmas time. Willing to rework part of Wormwood's skill tree but not Wilson's. And many other countless "Klei moments" as I dub them myself. If any of the Klei devs reading this, then I'm sorry if my comments hurt your feelings. But the truth must be said: the torch tree sucks and DOES NOT FIT WILSON'S CHARACTER AT ALL. You know you can invest points in the beard growth perk, right? The full growth perk line will makes the beard grow up to 2/5/10 days for each stage.
  15. Big woby needs a unique strength over being replaced by a beefalo. It would be really bad character design by klei if they didnt.
  16. still boring it's just sleeping and getting stuff that you can use to heal during a fight isn't hard, just dig up blue shrooms, just always have at least 2 armors or use beefalo forcing people to use something that's already beneficial to use with slingshot is pointless
  17. Not much else we can do then. Spend autumn making friends then move to a private world? Klei shouldn't waste any resources on moderation tho. That would be a slippery slope of insane work and problems.
  18. the only way to make clothes viable without adding their dedicated slot is to add slots to them, or give them interesting and useful abilities alongside a thermal stone nerf.
  19. you can't play them that way either with those people because they'll do a vote kick on you after they'll become able to
  20. Oh man medic would be a great subclass for Wilson. And how could I forget he invented the original revival method, meat effigy. I mean it freaking looks like him lol. Could've had medic and inventor paths to choose from, with the latter being the anime sword combat buff path. I really like the trees that offer 2 different paths rather than one optimal way of using perks.
  21. Gotta treat klei pubs as a mess around or boss rush server. If you go into them with the mindset and playstyle of a private server by making big pretty megabases you are only gonna be disapppointed. Playing klei pubs in a nomadic way with a bare minimum base for mainly prototyping is fun and challenging.
  22. Well both my new slingshot suggestions help to solve that problem Max hp is relevant because wolfgang with marble suit can kill alot of bosses without ever needing to heal. After the fight you can use boss inappropiate ways to heal like tent/siesta giving you some extra options. The minute it takes to heal to full hp again i can run off an get some snacks or do irl stuff. Also larger max hp allows abit of a safety net incase your last armour breaks and you get a hit by a rogue terrorbeak or something. Mistakes do happen. Giant slingshot for big woby. Fires powerful giant rounds with increased dps. I think we all need to give more constructive feedback and suggestions other than "slingshot bad make good please"
  23. The thermal stone is better for combat since it doesn't require any slots, but clothing is better for everything else since it doesn't require constantly maintaining the temperature of every couple of minutes. Thermal stone will last 3-8 minutes depending on how you're heating/cooling it, while high tier clothing will let you go about 11 minutes with 1 piece and 20 minutes with 2 pieces.
  24. Unpowered Bunker Doors can take a really long time to open. Dupes will happily path through a Bunker Door that has just begun the lengthy opening process instead of taking the already open (powered) Bunker Door right next to it. They will wait, sleep, make messes and ultimately suffocate waiting - right next to an open door. A simple "Move To" command a few steps in front of the already open door resolves the issue. Suggestion: please take waiting times into account when choosing valid paths. At least if those waiting times are longer than a couple of seconds.
  25. Indeed. As I said, a medic Wilson would be much more suitable than a goddamn torch holder. In the game (and storyline), he was the one who invented the meat effigy, the telltale heart and the booster shot. In the Forge, he was assigned as the reviver; and in the Gorge, the accompanying skin (Victorian) showed him as a physician. So it was a very big lost opportunity for Klei to NOT utilize this instead. New players will look into the healing tab in the crafting menu after getting hurt and dying multiple times. Some of the items' cost can be daunting to them to get, especially the booster shot needing 8 rot. Do they really know how to get rot? Probably, but most possibly they don't. So I will suggest for Klei to add a counterpart of the rot -> manure transmute, which is the reverse transmute of it. It can be included in the Transmute Icky III if needed. The cost for the manure to be changed into rot? Eh, decide it for yourself. My friend, the torch toss makes the torch into a discount lantern. The full torch tree is basically a discount lantern. Do you really think the 7 points are justified for it? Out of the 15 points you can get? I personally don't think so. Unless one can set fire onto Crystal Deerclops (or any other mobs) using the thrown torch, then no. The last update (Scrappy Scavengers) cut down the time needed to get the 15 insight points. You need to survive 80 days in total for that. Was it still too long for you?
  26. the only solution is to play on other servers since no one gets banned on klei servers, they also take nicknames of other people from other klei servers e.g. i've seen the nickname of a guy that i know that plays on US east servers among them after they joined an EU server and i see that they took my nickname too
  1. Load more activity