All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. I'm still trying to conect the account and i saw, when i try to conect Klei to Twitch appears an error message but conect the account, so Twitch says it's conected and Klei says it's not, and when i try to conect again Klei says it's conected and during livestreams Twitch says it's not conected, but at Twitch configs appears Klei is conected, idk nothing anymore, pls help me ;- ;
  3. Vortex cloak placement issue

sorry about the way the images came out, i was originally going to post this some where else but realized that the bug forum was where i should post it. I just copy pasted from my original page because im lazy.
  4. So let me first say that i'm very happy that bug fixes are coming to hamlet, that said It seems I've found a new one for you guys. So I used the living artifact inside of the room with the Apocalypse calendar, and when i left... the whole room was pitch black except for the ghost, as in I was in a void except for all the intractable stuff (I was also playing wormwood when this happened not sure if his blooming had anything to do with it). and then on top of that after i re-logged to fix the issue, the music was gone. then when I used the artifact to kill the ancient he rald and made the cloak, i realized while using it, I can place anything down, the vortex cloak acts as if its no the ground and not a back pack. this is the strangest placement issue I have ever had.
  5. Doodles! of DS!

Don't forget to post these Wheeler arts in the Klei art stream thread. I'm confused, is she fighting or romancing this pig?
  6. Why Are You Guys Quiet?

I don't know about this being a strike against them, there are things in there that have been unimplemented since SW. Unimplemented stuff is always gonna be in game files, we are just fortunate to be able to see it. I'd rather criticize the game as it is, than to worry about what could have been. I mean, we have to assume that some things were simply not feasible to finish or include with their budget/time, and call it a day.
  7. UndueHen's Art

Good luck on the final product! Looks close to the trailer art.
  8. Mhm, an option to "retrieve" like you can in SW would be nice.
  9. Walking ocean

obs: fixed e.e
  10. If royal guards see food on the ground that's outside the range where their brains try to leash them back to their guard posts, they can get stuck walking a short distance back and forth between the two points until the food is removed or something else gets their attention. I'm not sure by I think this might mostly be an issue after dusk.
  11. fixed bug.. https://steamcommunity.com/games/322330/announcements/detail/2703761105567726494
  12. @JoeW @JanH This need to be addressed immediately! This is the fourth or fifth topic asking how or where to redeem Funko POP! Please, this is unfair and need to dealt with! - @ProbablyNotM I don't know where you bought your Webber POP, but I'm sure you will find in the description that this only work for PC! This is from Amazon! So please be careful next time you buy something online! Klei did nothing wrong here, and they sure mention that the digital item is usable only for PC!
  13. DST old skins

Why would you want a season pass ??? I mean im on ps4 too and i dont see the need of such a thing for a game like DST :/
  14. Crash - Variable Not Declared

Thanks, bizziboi. Just noticed there was another update on Steam and everything is working again.
  15. Wes-a-week™

You could also coincide with the klei art stream challenge if you can, thanks for returning! It's so nice to see you again. The shading is very interesting on this one.
  16. Purple and green lines all over screen

I haven’t encountered any issues on any other games. It’s a brand new Mac I bought it maybe two years ago. This is the only game I really have an issue with. If I could get a refund I would, but I can’t so I’m here begging for some type of fix. I can link to the original post, but I do not have the screenshot any longer. All they told me was that they couldn’t replicate the issue and then I heard nothing. It’s been nearly a year and I’ve not been able to play even 30 minutes of the game.... if I could get a refund I would in a heart beat.
  17. Dont Starve fanarts

Looks like jean pants from what I see.
  18. Don't Starve drawings i made

Wow! What a portfolio! You given quite the round of themes and poses for all these characters. Congrats for posting here.
  19. Today
  20. silly drawings i make

Is that a shipwrecked drawing?
  21. EmiAlvi's art!

Shame you missed out on last week's challenge. This week, klei is doing the Wheeler challenge, so you might want to try her out before Tuesday. I love the shading you did on this piece! Nice work on his arms too. Reminds me of Milt Kahl's wrist technique.
  22. I wouldn't mind it being re-released as others said as a loyal while the original is changed to timeless, mainly because i play on console and there are several of these skins we never had a chance to get or are not allowed to get. That does bum me out because its as if i'm not worthy of these items because of my chosen medium in which i play the game. If anyone wants to view my opinion as entitled then so be it, but my money and love for the game is the same as yours.
  23. mutant suggestion: Uni-corn

What a hilarious turn of events for our carnivore. Maybe use some voltgoat mechanics?
  1. Load more activity