All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. The true problem with Hamlet and Shipwrecked

I don't know if I am in the minority here, but I really do like all the DLCs. I just wanna have some fun and make a nice world. Adding new stuff always brings me joy.
  3. This already exists.
  4. Festive/Christmas Tree Missing?

Please Klei, tell me you have not forsaken me! All I want is the bright glowing tree of decadence!
  5. Music Emote

I honestly think character specific emotes would be cute; as in emotes that would let the player's character pretend to play the instrument that they're voiced be! Examples being Woodie would pretend to play a cello, Wendy would pretend to be an alto flute, Wes could be a conductor (since he has no instrument)((or maybe he could pretend to play whatever instrument he would sound like if he had a voice)),etc.
  6. Weird Headcannons

What does Wilson 2.0 mean?
  7. Changed Status to Fixed
  8. Autocompiler is a tool mainly used to compile animations into their bins for the game engine to use and such. Perhaps you may find Simplex's ktools to be better suited for only making a tex? It's a commandline tool so do these steps to utilize it: 1) Open Command Prompt 2) Type into it: cd 3) Type a space 4) Drag and drop the folder where your png is at onto the Command Prompt window. 5) Enter/return. At this point your prompt should have changed its working directory to the folder. Drag and drop the ktech.exe onto the window, hit the space key, drag and drop the png onto it. Enter/return. Wait for it to compress it to the .tex format and it should spit the file back out into whatever folder you specified from above. I think autocompiler does transform pngs into texs somewhere, but I don't do art assets enough to recall the whats and wheres. Good luck!
  9. Do birds still drop flint sometimes if you're all out? Where there's sticks, driftwood, and crows, there's a way to make new boats.
  10. This issue has been solved in the main branch, as marked by Vito. Thanks!
  11. Are you on version 336171? Cause this works perfectly fine for me. Opt in and out of the beta if you're not so that the files are properly updated.
  12. Changed Status to Fixed
  13. thanks but I've figured it out. It's been more than a month after all.
  14. Sooo we finaly got to try the return of them beta with my friend. We both play with 360 controler and when it came to setting up the boat, we couldn't place in on the sea, as the boat was under our character's feet, so couldn't be placed here. We had to set our input mode to mouse and keyboard in oder to place the boat on the sea using the mouse. Also, maybe it was lag but my friend couldn't use the paddle on the boat, it worked like 3% of the time, why I was able to use it just fine. I was hosting the server so maybe it's linked to that.
  15. I keep looking through this...but I'm still confused. The only thing I could get was the request to have @DragonMage156's Victor with a clipboard. Everything else I'm confused. Edit: I'll get on the Victor request after I take a nap.
  16. In my other post, I wrote about the upcoming DST character Warly having new dishes that give buffs to whoever eats them. In this post I'm going to propose some ideas for their recipes, effects, and names. In addition to my previous post, I propose Warly also have a "Culinary" crafting tab, it would have his portable crock pot, chef pouch, and additional food stuff that will be used for or with his special dishes. These ideas are rough, I am open to change them if you think they should be changed, lets begin. The Culinary Tab: Portable crock pot: x4 gold, x3 boards, x6 charcoal. Warly's signature crock pot, lets him cook on the go, anyone can carry and use it. Chef pouch: x2 papyrus, x1 rope. Backpack, halves spoilage, 8 slots, does not keep ice fresh or cool down thermal stones. x3 Salt: x2 nitre, x2 rock. Can salt food to regain freshness. Ice Maker 3000: x2 boards, x1 thermal stone, x2 Electrical Doodad. Functions the same as it does in shipwrecked, just uses wood instead of bamboo . The following are all crock pot components: Gold Tea Leaves : x2 gold, x4 Petals. Meaty Stock: x4 bone shards, x1 morsel, x4 ice. Horror Sauce: x4 nightmare fuel, 1 electric milk. Red Pepper Powder: x1 red gem, x4 seeds, x1 rock. Iceberg Mints : x1 blue gem, x4 ice, x1 rock. Warly's Specialty Dishes: In addition to his standard unique crock pot dishes, here are some that give special buffs. (Note that with the gourmet mechanic I proposed before, Warly's food, and his unique food, are 33% better than the said stats, but I'm not doing that math) Mint Smoothie: 3.0 fruit, x1 Iceberg Mints. Give a passive cooling effect for 5 minutes. Gives health +20, hunger +25, sanity +20. Red Pepper Chilli: 1.0 veggie, 1.5 meat, x1 Red Pepper Powder. Gives a passive heating effect for 5 minutes. Gives health +20, hunger +40, sanity +10. Chicken Soup: x2 drumsticks, 1.0 veggie, x1 Meaty Stock. For the soul, regenerates 75 hunger over 2 minutes. Gives health +40, hunger +75 (over 2 minutes), sanity +30. Creepy Pasta: 2.0 veggie, x1 Horror Sauce, 0.5 meat. Immunity to all sanity auras, positive and negative, for 5 minutes. Gives health +10, hunger +37.5, sanity -10. Gold Tea: x2 Gold Tea Leaves, sweetener, ice. Gives +2.5 speed for 2 minutes. Gives health +3, hunger +12.5, sanity +33. These are the ideas I have now, I'm sure there are more and better ideas to be made, but that's what I have now. they will probably add more food stuff with the next big update that sits between now and Warly's DST debut, so more recipes are feasible than the ones I have made here. If you have any suggestions or criticism, leave them down below.
  17. Rooks or giants can't mine stone fruit by running into it. Since it's an item, you can't collide with it, and these mobs normally need to collide with things to break them. Something like a bearger doing a ground pound would probably break it, though.
  18. Wormwood Arm Chop Anim Error

Changed Status to Fixed
  19. A fairly straightforward method on doing this is to create a post-hook for it and do some checks for the outcome. Caveat is that if Klei updates the code to change it for whatever reason, then the code may become nonfunctional. AddPrefabPostInit the shadowmeteor prefab, and in the callback: local SetSize_old = inst.SetSize inst.SetSize = function(inst, sz, mod, ...) local retval = SetSize_old(inst, sz, mod, ...) if sz == "large" and inst.loot[1].prefab == "moonrocknugget" and math.random() <= 0.05 * mod then -- Code to edit the inst.loot table end return retval end The '...' and 'retval' are to help future proof the function in case something changes to have a return result or more parameters. It won't help if Klei edits the drop table generation internally.
  20. hoverer.lua crash

Changed Status to Fixed
  21. Change the characters diet to include rocks... not sure what diet that would be but rocklobstars or moleworms probably have it.
  22. Festive/Christmas Tree Missing?

It seems to be gone. I've just checked in my game and despite having it in one of my houses I can't craft another one.
  23. @PhailRaptor yes, the plan was announced - the database will be wiped and the upload mods will be available on steam @jSomko you don't need to find QOL3 seeds only. the world gen hasn't changed since Cosmic, so all uploads on the site are viable for current play
  1. Load more activity