All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. I played Minecraft and my fox is actually named Airdiot since it sits in the air and is an idiot, Airdiot The First.5dad109620825_Airdiotthefirst.png.042a7c2ee4026cb3e708386c13388c9d.png

3. Hello, My character mod has a perk where they do more/less damage depending on the time of day. This perk works in the base game, RoG and DST - but when I use this character in Shipwrecked, the damage perks don't apply? Are there any workarounds for this problem?
  4. The Psychology of Forum Usage

@Gamers Handbook I found that post I was talking about with the power of google google google. Ironically, oozinator also answered that question.
  5. Yes There is a problem with what you have said. Say if you do this for all your other critters as well: opening up the crowding area to the rest of the base. Yes it works, but it is a quick and dirty fix that can break in the long run. The more critters you add, the more space they require. You will eventually hit a breaking point where every critter that is open to the base will be cramped at the same time which will lead to mass critter annihilation. The right way to do this is to actively/passively sift the eggs from a crowding room. You want this crowding room to be enough space for the critter to not be confined while at the same time confining them to 1 tile (to reduce pathing lag) using water traps or some other critter pathing mechanic.
  6. This is known. The consensus is it's a terrible farm and none of it all is "cheap" unless the world is in the multi thousand days.
  7. I could see Wurt or Wortox as a Varg.
  8. I've found reliable ways to keep getting bone shards: In endless worlds you can just die over and over next to the spawn portal, and keep reviving yourself with it. The amount of max health taken has a cap, so you should get yourself killed more than 5 times and it will always take about 3 or 4 booster shots to get to normal again. Its more efficient to do dozens of death sessions before using the booster shots. Wormwood is better at death sessions, since every time you revive, you can use the little hp you come back with, to make at least a living log, before dying again. For non-endless solo worlds the cheapest way to do death sessions are meat effigies. But be ready to gather huge amounts of wood and beard hair though. The fastest way I've found to gather stacks of beard hair is to aggro a shadow splumonkey train , get them stuck in cave ins, and kill all of them at once with catapults. If you play with others its a lot cheaper, as it was told above, just craft tons of telltalehearts and have someone revive you over and over. Overall in non-endless solo worlds, bone shards become a quite expensive material, but renewable nontheless.
  9. I hope the new autumn work music is reintroduced somewhere within this update.
  10. I Didn't really know where or how to ask this but basically, I want to find out how to change my username (Averagewx78main) To something else, preferably just "Sero" Is there a way to do this? And if not can someone change it for me please? Thanks!
  11. Turns out we were both right. Yes, you are correct that I mis-remembered about cramped being triggered by only critters. But, you don't need to remove the eggs if the "room" is big enough so my initial suggestion to just remove a door to make the room the rest of the base is a much simpler solution than adding in the conveyor stuff to pick up and move the eggs, hatch the eggs somewhere else and let the fry back into the pond after hatching. 30 some Pacu with 10+ eggs. First, no door making the "room" the entire base. Not Cramped. Then, added a door to make it a 96 tile room. Cramped. Removed the door, enlarging the room again to the size of the entire base. Cramped is gone. Note: I just looked at Ketmol's original post on my computer and saw that there is no door where I thought there was one when looking at my teeny-tiny cellphone screen. Oops...
  12. Ban Xenologist for saying vile while having a pfp which looks like a vile blobfish of some sorts.
  13. Today
  14. Count to 200 without interruption

15. Music thread

Anyone like Shia LeBeouf? Rob Cantor - Shia LeBeouf SHIA SURPRISE! more Shia Sia - Elastic Heart
  16. This is partially incorrect. Submerge a liquid pump. Have its output go through a valve. Set the valve to 100g/s. It will use 1/100th the power compared to the valve being set at 10kg/s. HOWEVER, a pump that is set in not-enough liquid/gas will draw full power even if it can't fill the piped output.
  17. My duplicants rarely use the manual generators, and barely, if ever, refill the coal machines! Even if I'm on a full yellow alert, literally everything else is at an 8 priority or below, and BOTH OF MY COAL GENERATORS HAVE STORAGE BINS SPECIFICALLY FOR COAL RIGHT NEXT TO THEM, including a generator next to a hatch farm, and Supplying is on high priority for every dupe, they will almost never refill it and when they do it's almost never with enough coal to last more than 5 seconds! It's super inconsistent and I have no idea how to fix it.
  18. In my opinion we can consider it renewable,but all the methods are just too expensive. •Killing yourself demands Life amulets or in a worst case scenario a telltale heart. •Inserting the key in Klaus bag just gives you 1 bone shard,and you have to find the deers,make them hurt themselves in a tree and find the bag first. •Mining bones in the desert and the lunar island it’s an activity that will only gives you a finite number of bones. •Mobs like Catcoon and no-eyed-deer having a loot pool that can drop the item is good but it’s far from effective. •And searching it in tumbleweeds is not a guarantee drop. Just a simple tweak like,having big mobs similar to koalefants,Beefalos, vargs and bosses to drop at least 2 bone shards when using a certain weapon or having random carcasses spawn in the world and when searched they would drop rot,bones and a spoiled meat of some kind.
  19. The Psychology of Forum Usage

I think I found the one that saturnus was on. This is actually a better place for people to ask simple questions and get quicker responses from what I've found. For harder ones, you'd probably need the forums or reddit for retention, but it won't be as streamlined. I don't find myself waiting too long either way. I guess if you use both discords, you will never be without people so it has that going for it. I'll see if I can increase my google-fu powers to combine the forums. ka me ha me ha (site:https://forums.kleientertainment.com | site:https://www.reddit.com/r/oxygennotincluded/ | site:https://steamcommunity.com) slickster (path | navigation) I forgot to add the link for google operators for even more techniques.
  20. Coal Generators ignored by Duplicants

ITS 2019 THE GAME HAS LAUNCHED WHY IS THIS STILL A BUG?!
  21. I'm in a survival game and only saving manually at periodic intervals, so I can't replicate the problem just yet. However, I have had it happen twice. In both cases, there was a vacuum on both sides. On one side, the vacuum was broken with high-pressure gas. The liquid stack fell away from the sudden gas pressure. I have never had this happen when there was already gas on one side or the other of the stack.
  22. Well then. That's interesting. I wonder how that is possible.
  23. I cracked open a room just outside of the screenshot area. 20kg of hydrogen spilled out on the left side. It pushed the petrol off the crude, making it fall to the right. No digging was done anywhere near the stack of liquids.
  24. As far as I know anything that uses the print function will print to the logs by default. Hook prefab spawns by a prefab post init, and check for death by listening for the ondeath event fired from your prefab post init.
  25. Wurt's diet guide

I personally can't wait to see how difficult it will be for all the Wurts to not starve in winter. You can't eat meat or eggs, can't get butterflies, can't use bee boxes, can't get berries, can't get birch nuts, can't get seeds or grow seeds. Sure, one Wurt can save up a ton of food for himself for the entire winter, but on Wurt's release week, one server is going to have like 5 Wurts and they're all going to compete for the same food. Food will be very limited in winter. Limited to like... cacti, carrots from bunny farms, kelp, stone fruits, and whatever food was saved from autumn. Meanwhile, the Merm King has to be fed as well, so there's even more trouble.
  26. Transit Tube Troubles

Its happened twice in something like 280 cycles, so it isn't a constant problem. Restoring the vacuum will restore the thermal barrier. If it was important for this room to maintain a vacuum continually, then I would re-route the tubes. But in this case, having it break occasionally isn't a big deal. Besides, I used this mostly as an example of the problem with TUBEs.
  1. Load more activity