All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Exactly. Unfortunately I wasn't able to find the post, since it was most likely said in some forumite's thread instead of the update release one, but the devs definitelly said that there was a reason why Willow and Wigfrid update that dropped in late December had an October-themed cinematic with completely unrelated characters And they said that the skins and explanation would be provided. So, back in January, one could read that as "Oh, there were some problems at the end of the year and they had to delay/switch things around" but now, 3 months later and after a proper update release, this feels more like the devs have only started working on the skins/cinematic after the community backlash. Hence why I said that this is getting embarrassing
  3. It’s first winter since update and the snow shows in the ground for like 10 seconds then disappears to come back again i changed into the ware-beaver form and I couldn’t do anything besides attack wouldn’t let me chop trees rocks etc so I killed spiders anyways just throwing this out there love the new update :)
  4. Dear all, I am frustrated that my duplicants are constantly idling in areas where I do not want them to idle. There is entire map but they decided to idle: - inside rocket supplied with oxygen via evaporating oxylite (once I saw 8 out of 12 duplicants idling there), - in hot areas of oil biome (one or two duplicants are attracted to oil biome and they are going there to idle and taking damage from heat), - In rooms with duplicant detector alternating my power settings in the rest of the base (again there were several duplicants idling in a small room with Metal Refinery). I wonder if there is any mod that would allow for designating areas where idling is not allowed? Thank You, Sheaker
  5. Difference being kiting wasn't patched out and klei intend us to dodge attacks like that. Lureplant blocking was a bug and patched out. If kiting was, for arguements sake, patched out for a button press dodge mechanic like wheeler then i would agree with you You know what? A dodge mechanic does sound better than kiting tbh maybe klei should rework the old school bare bones "kiting" that dst combat relys on! Good job Guille for highlighting this
  6. Today
  7. like idk ashley is such an amazing skin so it makes me sad that the resident summoner's skins aren't really that cool idk im not saying all of them need to be really detailed but i do wish like the triumphant and the moonbound one had like some more going on like even just a slight recolor or a more unique glow or particle effect would be nice we'll probably see that with wendy's skill tree tho maybe her alignment skills will have the same effects as the bernie alignment skills
  8. This is also happening on fishing rods and tackles, pretty annoying.
  9. Re-report, this was marked as fixed in the beta, but now the hand is entirely missing. There is a GIF of the proper animation included in this post.
  10. yeah its also just generally good for when you have excess food i guess. 40 meat translates to 1800 grass, wickerbottom fish farms would be amazing for that.
  11. The Weregoose mastery really does need even just the SLIGHTEST bit of control. Seriously, even if you could choose just what HALF of the map you'd fly to, it'd be infinitely better than it is now. Currently, it only serves as a way to (probably) get away from where you are currently, only useful in maybe the ruins and the ocean. If you could narrow it down to, as I said, even just half the map then at the very least it serves that initial purpose just as well but better, and also would make the Goose a much more interesting long term transportation option. I feel like people over complicate trying to fix the Beaver. What purpose would letting him swim achieve? He's a gatherer option so he needs something to help him gather, there's no other unique niche he can fill without it being shoehorned in. I was hoping the WOBOT would help give him the leg up he needs in actually gathering the materials he chops/mines, but it's just ineffective overall. Beaver branch needs to be buffed as to cut down on the actual picking up of items, he's a great chopper just not a good picker upper. Personally I think anything the Beaver gnaws should drop one stack of all repeat items, i.e. instead of dropping 3 stacks of x1 logs a tree would drop one stack of x3 logs. It'd cut down on picking these items up, theoretically, by a third or quarter of the usual time, and also is just an elegant way to solve the Beaver's current problem of being a sub-par gatherer in spite of his amazing destructive capabilities. Doubt Woodie will get any touch ups though, he's considered to have perhaps the best skill tree by far.
  12. @nome please read through the discussions everyone here had about this, and the theories proposed. please give us a hint at least, if not an outright confirmation of anything.
  13. 100% health of a Lureplant 250 on a Spider Den 100% health of a wall at any tier I know wall health isn't very relevant but something consistent like 75 or 100 or the mob's attack would be nice. This is a discussion because I have the feeling there's a lot more to account for other than that.
  14. tell me you have god mode on without telling me you have god mode on
  15. I think the problem with the salamanders is not so much the speed (though yes that too) as much as it is the targetting. I think if mobs targeted the salamanders (the same way Bernie is targeted like 80% of the time) then they wouldn't be so useless. Besides a few edge cases versus some select bosses they're on the whole pretty bad.
  16. I wouldn't be back but you've broken my beloved child, Wixie the Delinquent. This is a vanilla issue, checked a clean modless world too. Footage is from someone who reported this to me. 2024-03-29_10-44-57.mkv also lmao, wasnt going to check but i noticed my goodbye post got deleted. funny. just delete my account at this point if you don't want me here.
  17. Thank you so much, i noticed it lready spawn with a fully functional wobot, dunno if its intended that way, but its better than nothing, by any chance is there a way to spawn it with the fences too? I meant to quote you, sorry
  18. I'm saying the exploits always had it coming in the end. What? You thought because Klei left it alone meant they endorsed it or something? Bugs and exploits that only a youtube video would teach you are on a backburner for more prevalent issues. 5 year old bugs aren't grandfathered in as an intentional game mechanic.
  19. No. Health in DST is not just about the progress bar for the player to defeat the boss, they also affect many other things, such as the interaction between mobs, the number of weapon attacks, Wigfird health recovery, and so on. None of this should change with the number of players.
  20. Unfortunately i wont be able to do this, too many days have passed and i cant rollaback to a previos save that wasn't scrappy scavengers but good for you all!!!
  21. Malbatross as a boss is a cool concept, but is kind of annoying right now. Maybe give them a rework like Ancient Guardian, adding more health but a stun mechanic and a more interesting fighting pattern? I think the attack where Malbatross charges that can break your sail could be expanded on. Also, I think there should only be one Malbatross arena, but when you enter, Malbatross will guaranteed spawn when you enter, and also, maybe a way to locate it easier, like pearl's bottles, or a Malbatross feather occasionally spawning in the ocean that always points towards the arena, that dissapears after ~15 seconds. That's just my idea. Since a lot of people think that Malbatross isn't perfect, Klei might already have plans for them. Overall, I just hope community suggestions will be used, because they are usully pretty cool ideas.
  22. This problem fixed for me a few months later, seemingly for no reason. I suppose klei updated the autocompiler.
  23. There are so many edgy ways for me to respond to this, but I'll settle on "It's my life and I choose how to waste it" but thank you for your concern. I imagine whatever you originally meant to write was very kind and it would have spoken to me on a personal level, I'm not really that hard to reach. Enough of offtopic, then.
  24. Forgot to mention on an update the scripts.zip will be overwritten so you'll need to do the same again, until this bug is fixed. Also I did check and it also fixes the issue with the binding for applying changes in settings. Though it doesn't fix no binding for "manage world" on the world selection screen since that is bound to the select button. Just tested and to fix the select button one you can change - CONTROL_MENU_BACK = 83 + CONTROL_MENU_BACK = 14
  25. Hm, I was trying to write something very genuine from my heart here but I think it would come across condescending coming from an internet stranger, so I think I'll say it more bluntly and forum-style: going on an internet forum to wallow in your misery and remind yourself how much you dislike something is the type of unhealthy cycle that perpetuates itself forever if you aren't careful. I've seen people in communities for other series who have spent upwards of literal decades just talking about how much they hate x or y aspect of a thing they used to love. you are a whole entire human being and there are so many other things you could be doing with your time that are far more productive or enjoyable for you.
  26. You are the best! I found it on the empty desert, where normally are a bunch of spiders with some gold upon loading new games. At least, that's the best description I can provide. Also this area is like you said, right next to the desert where the antlion spawns for me.
  27. 3 monster meat and 3 seeds is more expensive than a couple dead creatures. also it the goose can already teleport everywhere, just cannot choose where.
  1. Load more activity