All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. [Game Update] - 327257

The hulk battle is so fun.. great job guys... awesome idea to make rocks renewable too
  3. [Game Update] - 327257

More Don't Starve updates = me happy. Thanks a lot guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  4. Don't Starve: Hamlet Roadmap

I still believe its sad that you expect this kind of thing. This should be unacceptable. Its not fair for people who didn't sign up for any of the EA stuff to have to pay the price. I also don't think its okay to release updates not tested like the QOL update was, ESPECIALLY since it wasn't part of the Hamlet beta. I don't see how its realistic to expect an update to a DLC you might not even own to mess with the base game. This is why things should be thoroughly tested. In my eyes, EA is for players to catch bugs the devs might have missed, NOT testing absolutely everything for them. At the very least test basic features included in the update......This just looks really bad for Klei and would have especially looked bad to any new players who bought the base game when the QOL update released. They wouldn't have even been able to play!
  5. Woh, a must have. Does steam install it already now? Nice. Thank you. I think this is an excellent idea. Just like space hunting for artifact! If there are artifacts out there on every other astroid, why isn't there any on ours!? Destroy them resulting a specific amount of "gravitas" material that allow you to rebuild them somewhere else and give bonus deco! Good thought!
  6. Wagstaff Lore

ANNOUNCE_MAGIC_FAIL = "Something is preventing me from summoning dark magic here. Intriguing." Like that's normal phrase someone would say. He has few quotes used for DST btw, I wonder if he's going to get added eventually. Though they usually write lines for EVERYTHING, even unused or scrapped content so it might not mean much.
  7. They are just in the beta at the moment. Are you in the beta branch?
  8. Power after update

Oh. I don't think too much about His Noodliness. I mean, it's not like I haven't heard of Him, but I didn't make the connection.
  9. Iron Hulk has hardly any payoff

They might add his drop later similar to what they did with the Herald.
  10. Thanks for the report, this should be fixed in the next update.
  11. [Game Update] - 327257

I actually can't find these, just have the same selection as before the update.
  12. [Game Update] - 327401

I've run into that one as well. Has it been formally reported on the bug board? The shutoffs just stop responding to automation, and stay either on or off, depending. Reloading a save doesn't fix it. Nor, oddly does destroying and rebuilding the shutoff. What works, as I recall, is deconstructing the cable and rebuilding it.
  13. The Iron Hulk is one of the most unique boss fights in DS. It's quite intense, and requires the very large and time consuming investment of gathering 6 (if I remember) parts of the Iron Hulk in one place. Depending on how lucky your world gen is, luring them and gathering them all in one place can take entire days. And what does the Iron Hulk drop for all the effort? Iron and a handful of gears. The payoff for such a prolonged and time consuming endeavor are some items you can get plenty of in the time it took you to build and kill the boss. The Iron Hulk is honestly better as a glorified rock and flint machine; the basalt eruptions it creates are far more fruitful than what the boss actually drops.
  14. Food and ranching

That's pretty much what I've done, minus the feeding part. The overhead for critters was wrangling. For Pacu it was running eggs through an incubator, which meant I had to click on it to release the hatched Pacus. The eggs got delivered to the incubator via conveyor.
  15. Perk help!

Ahh okay! I luckily haven’t saved. I was suspicious about it, so I wanted to ask you first. Glad to know my hunch was right before I did the deed! I’ll fix it up now!
  16. I don't think is fair to say they are breaking the entire base game... the way hamlet and SW works is pretty much like capsules.. each dlc contains the previous ones and all the code is related to each other I understand your point but that doesn't change the way the game is coded... again I'm not condoning Klei releasing updates that break things in RoG or SW but so long Hamlet is in development we are gonna see some more of that... I already have the experience with SW development so I'm a bit prepared that might happen... probably sad in your eyes.. but in mine is pretty realistic based on my experience
  17. Don't Starve Together Patch 1.43 - 4/18/2019 (PlayStation 4) - Burnt gates and walls will no longer get tinted black. - Fixed various animation bugs. - Improved login flow. With this update, we have implemented some additional unique back-end tracking for each stage of the login connect process so that we're better able to narrow down where exactly the login is failing for certain people, and if it's even the same spot for everyone. If you are stuck logging/connecting in, please provide the following if possible: 1) A photo (even cellphone photo) of the whole screen where you are seeing the forever "Connecting..." message. Try to make the photo as clear as possible so we can see the whole screen and read all the onscreen text at the bottom of the screen. *Note* If you leave the "Connecting..." screen up for about five minutes, the game will try to connect one more time and indicate connection diagnostic info that should be of help for us. 2) Your PSN Region / Location this will help us identify any geographic patterns to the error. 3) Your KU ID - You can get that online here: https://accounts.klei.com/login and the ID looks like this: “KU_xXxXxxxxX”. You can submit this information either through a ticket on our support site or on our forums at the link below: https://forums.kleientertainment.com/klei-bug-tracker/ps4_dont-starve-together/game-won’t-load-in-on-ps4-oceania-r18187/ View full update
  18. 143

Don't Starve Together Patch 1.43 - 4/18/2019 (PlayStation 4) - Burnt gates and walls will no longer get tinted black. - Fixed various animation bugs. - Improved login flow. With this update, we have implemented some additional unique back-end tracking for each stage of the login connect process so that we're better able to narrow down where exactly the login is failing for certain people, and if it's even the same spot for everyone. If you are stuck logging/connecting in, please provide the following if possible: 1) A photo (even cellphone photo) of the whole screen where you are seeing the forever "Connecting..." message. Try to make the photo as clear as possible so we can see the whole screen and read all the onscreen text at the bottom of the screen. *Note* If you leave the "Connecting..." screen up for about five minutes, the game will try to connect one more time and indicate connection diagnostic info that should be of help for us. 2) Your PSN Region / Location this will help us identify any geographic patterns to the error. 3) Your KU ID - You can get that online here: https://accounts.klei.com/login and the ID looks like this: “KU_xXxXxxxxX”. You can submit this information either through a ticket on our support site or on our forums at the link below: https://forums.kleientertainment.com/klei-bug-tracker/ps4_dont-starve-together/game-won’t-load-in-on-ps4-oceania-r18187/
  19. Wagstaff Lore

His quotes for trying to read the books are good too. BOOK_BIRDS = "I cannot access the knowledge within it. How frustrating!", BOOK_TENTACLES = "What prevents me from using this?", BOOK_GARDENING = "Much more than a collection of facts.", BOOK_BRIMSTONE = "Oh, I do wish I could access its power.", BOOK_SLEEP = "Is this ink imbued with dark fuel?! Fascinating!", WAXWELLJOURNAL = "My attempts to understand this are being thwarted somehow.",
  20. Perk help!

Not at all. You've destroyed your master_postinit by copy/pasting 80% my code into the middle of the master_postinit declaration It's supposed to be something like this: -- food_bonuses is a dictionary with food prefab names as keys and other dictionaries as values. -- The values are dictionaries which have stat-names as keys and the bonuses to each stat as values. local food_bonuses = { twigs = { sanity = 10 }, monsterlasagna = { health = 25, sanity = -10 }, fishsticks = { health = 20, sanity = 20, hunger = 20 }, } local function OnEat(inst, food) -- We look up the food bonus in out dictionary, using the prefab-variable (prefab identifier) -- of the item we are eating. local food_bonus = food_bonuses[food.prefab] -- If we found an entry in our food_bonuses dictionary for the food, apply the bonuses. if food_bonus ~= nil then -- For each of the stat-bonuses we check that there is actually a stat entry -- in the dictionary, before trying to apply it. if food_bonus["health"] then inst.components.hunger:DoDelta(food_bonus["health"]) end if food_bonus["sanity"] then inst.components.hunger:DoDelta(food_bonus["sanity"]) end if food_bonus["hunger"] then inst.components.hunger:DoDelta(food_bonus["hunger"]) end end end local function master_postinit(inst) -- lots of other code that you had in here -- Add this line at the bottom of master_postinit (just before the "end" that closes it) inst.components.eater:SetOnEatFn(OnEat) end
  21. [Game Update] - 327257

Everybody talking bout wheeler and Wagstaff, but where’s the iron hulk
  22. Wagstaff Lore

That's awesome. That's one of the reasons why I like playing Maxwell so much. He is completely self aware of how insane things are even talks directly to the player in most of his quotes.
  1. Load more activity