All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. No ice? Fill the mosquito sack in ponds to make water balloons. I didn't know that! Thanks.
  3. Thanks - but alas, the save seems not right, there's no actual game save in it - when exactly does it crash? You start adventure mode and fail? I'll try to repro. (Judging from your dxdiag your system specs should not be an issue. Are you using any mods?)
  4. too many critters

i do not really know how to cool down my base - i have some wheezeworts in my oxygen produktion room and some around my base.
  5. Dumb little poll

Yeah, there's a reason my usual name for all smallbirds is "Morsel"... For me, well, I like a lot of the critters on that list, but... ...I gotta vote for the kitties. <3 They make the forest cuter... The little ones might even _cuddle up right against you as you sleep_ AAAAAA SO CUTE! They even come in mint flavour (with a mod)! I should also mention that these three critters right here fought hounds for me a few days later. And they are REALLY not picky about where they sleep (again, with a mod. This would be regular DS: Shipwrecked with a Pets mod). : P Not in DS_T_, but Honourable Cuteness Mention goes to: "Willow and her starter Pokemon prepare to head into the long grass together." These little fluffballs! Yeah, they can be annoying but DAMN are they cute. and this poll is about cuteness. Oh what the hell. MOAR FLUFFBALLS! MAXIMUM FLUFF! I love how Willow's got this "...what did I just get myself into...?" look on her face. : P ...Notorious
  6. There is a Mod, how do I batch all the .tex, set "Pixel Format" to "argb"
  7. Crafting a scaled flooring and then using a deconstruction staff on each flooring tile will give you 6 scales for the price of 1. For console players, L3(left stick) is for locking on the mob where the attack button is currently hovering at, in case you are fighting a target among non-hostile mobs that could get in your way. My friend taught me this really good one: Bring a bee queen crown and snurtle shell armor with you when you go to the ruins. When a nightmare stage begins, go straight to a nightmare light, equip the crown and shell, and hide in the shell right next to the nightmare light. This will both give you a ton of sanity, and nightmare creatures will ignore you. Also, if a friend(s) is with you, give him all your food and have him quit during the nightmare phase while you hide next to a nightmare light, and have him join again when it's over. That way, you only need one crown and shell, and the food will last a little longer before spoiling.
  8. Showcase for Boats

Simple practical boat on my maxwell run
  9. Dumb little poll

Me too ... Oops!
  10. Have 2 boats, 1 is full of tooth traps for hounds and jump ship when needed. If you're sailing alone, well, then good luck
  11. If you don't want to dig up your surface rocky biome, rocky turfs can span in the caves. You can toss (some) items through wormholes Moleworms die when they eat gunpowder Use buckets o' poop to fertilize more efficiently "Applied Horticulture" can change the growth stage of trees Cooked corn restores less hunger You can cook birchnuts Dig up birchnut stumps for another living log Poisonous birchnutters are most common in Autumn Cooking a live animal over a fire always yields the meat (morsels for birds, monster meat for beardlings) Cooking live animals doesn't cause naughtiness Light beehives on fire to expel all the bees, the "angry" bees that spawn from hives will only do so if there are bees in the hive If you stay near the portal/in the light radius spawned when you join an existing world, your temperature will not go below 10 or above 60 degrees The Florid Postern will spawn resources around if it there aren't any nearby, but only in endless mode
  12. if not worker:HasTag("player") then else end
  13. Dumb little poll

Excuse me sir...
  14. THIS IS BULL!

got any good methods on how to create liquid oxygen?
  15. THIS IS BULL!

Okay, you´re one of those you didn´t recognized this is NOT a space simulation, but a simple game. It ist, as it is. You have 3 choices: Deal with it, move along, or use a mod. If something like this bothers you that much, i would recommend to move along. You will encounter much more, you wont like, because its not "real".
  16. My bases almost never have polluted oxygen in the traveled areas. I get some occasionally near where I connect to a slime biome, but otherwise there is little within my base. So, under normal play, its really hard to get 1000 germs of slimelung within the traveled areas of my base. A single dupe sneeze will produce some slimelung -- which promptly starts to die out because its in oxygen and not polluted. So, as I said above: The only way I was reliably able to expose slimelung to my dupes was when I had a large area of my base filled with polluted oxygen. Your test scenario matches what I said I had to do to expose my dupes.
  17. THIS IS BULL!

in that case its still bull, the thrusters dont need to be run the whole time, and petroleum is self ignitable with a single 1 KJ start of electricity. havnt these guys play tested space engineers? also when leaving atmosphere you can pulse the engines and reduce the thrust required by HALF.
  18. Dumb little poll

I think koalefants are the cutest. I don't think catcoons are cute at all. They're fat and annoying.
  19. Today
  20. It was a new file from the day I posted the bug report, and unfortunately I died in it before seeing your comment, so the save file is gone. As an update, save/quitting and opening the game up again seemed to fix it. So, perhaps it doesn't need actual fixing after all. Thank you for responding.
  21. Please make stone slabs renewable!!

I was leaving the flipped slabs unbroken, hoping that maybe they'd flip down again after a while. I think that making them give new flipping items after a significant amount of time (10-20 days sounds about right to me) makes perfect sense. So much sense that I'd assumed it was already the case for a long time before finding out it wasn't. ^o^;>
  22. Ok came back with some more. Fugu hutch (put a lightbulb and a spear in his inventory) does just enough damage to one hit baby tentacles when they hit him. Baby tentacles drop one soul each for wortox. Infinite, continuous free food/health source for wortox down in the caves Capture butterflies or bees (preferably bees as they stack to 20) as wortox for portable souls. Killing them in your inventory still nets you a soul and can be kept alive with seeds. Great for boss fights Lureplant bulbs are the most fire susceptible objects in the game. Basically, if it's on your screen during summer and the game says something should start smoldering, it will be the lureplant everytime. Useful if you have little to no gears. Just place 4 bulbs in the corners of the radius of one ice flingo and build your base within sight of the bulbs. Just dont forget to put down flooring that eye bulbs can't spawn on. (Crafted flooring/green and red fungal turf/sandy, cave rock or rocky turf)
  23. THIS IS BULL!

If you had taken a look at your second screenshot, you would have noticed the last column, "total oxidizer 0t". You need some kind of oxidizer to run either a petroleum- or a hydrogen engine. You may choose solid oxylite, or liquid oxygen as oxidizer. Steam engine is the only one, that dont need it, but its power is rather useless. https://oni-assistant.com/tools/rocketcalculator may help you. It calculates the fuel/oxidizer needed for your current build. Your current setup will achieve 50k km with liquid oxygen (LOX) and only 20k km with oxylite. Thats because the cargo bays are so heavy.
  24. Remember me something a little while that i build it. The tepdizer needs to be full submerged to melt ice biome?
  25. Not sure but in my current map which I have almost finished exploring I've only found 2 ruins set pieces, I hope that isn't it.
  1. Load more activity