All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Will the Furnace itself get sounds? It plays a dramatic fire wooshing animation but plays no sounds currently! Also, any place on making junk fences obtainable? I see they've got inventory and dropped sprites already, and we have the walls!
  3. I think you should first contact the mod author for permission and their help if they allow it.
  4. Changes Support Pillar and Dreadstone Pillar's deploy helper now only show up in the caves. Living Logs now scream when eaten. Some creatures will make sounds when incinerated. Bug Fixes Improved Willow’s Shadow Fire targeting. Scrap Walls can now be repaired by Scrap and Gears. Fixed animation bug with certain Junky Fences turning invisible when hit. Fixed missing Brambleshade Armor scrapbook entry and proper crafting tooltip. Fixed missing Scared Stiff Knobbly Tree’s ripples and underwater roots. When murdering critters stacked inside an upgraded chest, you will now murder one regular sized stack at a time. When dropping items stacked inside an upgraded chest, you will now drop one regular sized stack at a time. Fixed bug where items stacked inside an upgraded chest may drop all over the ground when they perish. Broken-down Chest no longer forms in the ocean. Fixed crash when a boat with a Broken-down Chest sinks. Fixed a bug with loading custom control mappings. View full update
  5. V2C

Changes Support Pillar and Dreadstone Pillar's deploy helper now only show up in the caves. Living Logs now scream when eaten. Some creatures will make sounds when incinerated. Bug Fixes Improved Willow’s Shadow Fire targeting. Scrap Walls can now be repaired by Scrap and Gears. Fixed animation bug with certain Junky Fences turning invisible when hit. Fixed missing Brambleshade Armor scrapbook entry and proper crafting tooltip. Fixed missing Scared Stiff Knobbly Tree’s ripples and underwater roots. When murdering critters stacked inside an upgraded chest, you will now murder one regular sized stack at a time. When dropping items stacked inside an upgraded chest, you will now drop one regular sized stack at a time. Fixed bug where items stacked inside an upgraded chest may drop all over the ground when they perish. Broken-down Chest no longer forms in the ocean. Fixed crash when a boat with a Broken-down Chest sinks. Fixed a bug with loading custom control mappings.
  6. Yesterday
  7. Hi sure! So it's a little complicated (this is messing with the source code of the game) but this is what I did (You should make sure the game is not running while doing this) First go to /Users/yourusername/Library/Application Support/Steam/steamapps/common/Don't Starve Together/dontstarve_steam.app/Contents/data/databundles/ This can actually be tricky because if you do it through the regular finder then when you get to /Users/yourusername/Library/Application Support/Steam/steamapps/common/Don't Starve Together/ the dontstarve_steam.app is the actual game, so if you click on it it will open the game. Instead just right click on it and select "Show Package Contents" Once you get to the databundles directory you'll see a few .zip files. You'll want to unzip scripts.zip. However, there's two issues. 1. it won't let you 2. you want to make sure you save this so you don't mess something up and have to reinstall the game! So first I'd recommend copying the whole folder to somewhere else like your downloads directory. Then I'd reommend renaming the existing file in databundles to scripts_bak.zip. Once that's done you can unzip the file in your downloads directory. You should get a directory called scripts. In there is the constants.lua file. Open it up with whatever editor and go to line 198 or just look for CONTROL_MENU_START = 84 and change it to CONTROL_MENU_START = 13 Now save that and just copy the entire scripts folder back to the databundles directory and finally right click on it and select 'Compress "scripts"' That should create a scripts.zip replacing the previous scripts.zip Now you should be able to start the game. It will give you a scary message that is essentially just saying you change the source code, just say open anyway or something like that. But it should work hopefully! I only tested that this let me start a world btw. I didn't check if it let me change settings or anything like that.
  8. "If you need to kite to kill an enemy, why even bother? Just use c_godmode since you're negating damage either way! Just be a cheater and use console commands!"
  9. The elastspacer let it work with bundlewrap but let you be able to write on bundle wrap or make a new craft that combines with wax paper and a feather pencil to let you write on it and if the bundle wrap has the same name it can be stacked together ib the elastspacer im requesting this specifically to store food in bundle wrape in the elastspacer. We all want to be able to write on bundle wrap for ages everyone has dreamed of such a thing.
  10. Genuine question, what's the point of continuing to post about how much you hate skill trees as a concept when they're clearly here to stay? Is there a goal to it?
  11. my man you are a lifesaver, did this and now it works perfectly! I was even able to help my friend too! thank you so much!
  12. Lag Compensation made Wilson miss a very important cue (and to a lesser extent one at 23s) please fix.
  13. I'm not sure about your carrots. The lazy forager was able to pick those up for me. I'm also not sure about your null zone of pickup, that does not exist for me either. But the fruitcake has code to specifically stop auto pickups. So.. as designed? If you can give me more info on the other problems, let me know.
  14. Why does lureplant need to not work on the werepig? Why is AFW having a timer to prevent out of bounds fine? These just remove player choices, I could understand some bosses being special but most of the new bosses are very similar with fatigue and charge mechanics and can't be cheesed using normal methods and the fights are usually done in the simplest way using a weapon and kiting. I am just giving an explanation that most players arguing to keep this change don't really have valid reasons, you may have them as I have not seen you discuss much on the beta forums. Its not a comparison 1 to 1 because it doesn't need to be to prove my point that some people don't want bosses to be easy yet these methods still keep them easy, they are more time consuming and require resource gathering or swapping character but that doesn't mean that boss isn't easy with them. My point is that no matter what you do you aren't forced to use lureplant and you are just limiting other players from playing the game in the way they want and no one has ever come close to giving me a good argument against this. Only one was acceptable, that players using exploits/cheese can be first to kill the boss while the player that is gathering resources needs to wait for respawn and this doesn't really happen almost ever for fuelweaver as pub players won't usually fight that boss and players that want to kill FW will do it before spring ends as players that want to cheese need to wait for near the end of spring to have lureplants. What is borrowed time to you? 5 years+? A lot of the exploits and cheese have existed since release of the bosses that they are used against or even for the previous bosses. Brightshades weren't supposed to be the only mob coming out of the rift and players complained for a valid reason, it has been like a year and that is the only mob we have?
  15. Indeed, you need to be a part of the fight, not just an observer.
  16. After trying for a couple times it finally oppened!
  17. Klei isn't perfect, but people seem to like assuming the worst from them. There have been some cases that would make this mindset understandable to exist, but it isn't fair regardless.
  18. I think this role is mostly filled by gnarwails, but they for some reason don't attack Webber/Wortox, only npc monsters.
  19. The problem with Wig's kit is that it is quite powerful without the songs so its hard to justify the songs being much better. I get the frustration of wanting more, but I'm not sure there is much room to ask without changing what the songs are. Passives are generally too powerful without being felt, and Wig is loaded with passives. Also idk about her getting no screen time. I feel the change to containers allowing them to be opened from inside the inventory and specifying how this allows them to be used on Beefalo was spurred by her anti-synergy of getting a song case and beefalo perks. I remember pointing this out in her refresh beta, and I was really pleased to see the change get made. Sure its convenient for everyone, but I feel the real *reason* to change it was her. Otherwise I agree.
  20. Does every wigfridge song need to be intresting? Not every wicker book is intresting, wilson transmute, or even woodies perks in some aspects. Gotta have some mundane for the good perks to shine, you know like spawning in with a weapon, headgear and ability to lifesteal.
  21. Is this Maxwell's fault or some exploits that were always living on borrowed time.
  1. Load more activity