All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Wurt

Klei used to give a lot more news until the fanbase and community turned toxic every time they had to delay something or it didn't originally line up with the estimated time. They stopped a lot of the communication so they didn't have to be the victim of toxic blowback. It will come.
  3. Wurt

The tweet states we're getting "news" and an animated short next week. It's hard to imagine that the news will just be a straight up release—at that point it isn't really news at all (though I welcome it). Which begs the question of what the exact news will be. I'm guessing: Wurt's perks teaser (akin to the refresh ones). Hallowed Nights info. Maybe the next RoT/Character Refresh news? It's gotta be more than just a release date—since it seems pretty narrowed down based on the info we have.
  4. Wurt

Oh, that weird image wasn't a meme? lel. Then probably some news will follow later today.
  5. Morbs spawn slimelung and some polluted oxygen. Morbs usually spawn in caustic biomes so they are present on every map, can also spawn from an uncleaned outhouse after 2 cycles. This might be how it appeared on maps with no slime.
  6. Wurt

Well, they said the short will be coming next week.
  7. Wurt

Normally they've released animated shorts along with the related content, I.E: Wormwood's short releasing on Wormwood's release day, etc. But we're also getting news next week, and so far updates always have come out after a week's notice (minus the celestial portal, which just got kinda added) so I'm confused. I'm probably not going to watch the animated short until Hallowed Nights is also in-game, I couldn't maintain my hype if I watched the animated short a week prior to the update.
  8. Wurt

News, not shorts, aka: hey chaps, next week Macarena character goes live, dancing like a madman being their perks, tripping balls their cons etc. They preview the character's abilities and whatnot.
  9. I need help with the forum itself

@Chintam So, I have a couple questions. I'm reading through guides and tutorials. I know that wiki has a link preview feature for its own website. Does this apply to other websites as well like youtube, this forum, etc. Idk how wikipedia or gamepedia determines this. I'd like the uni to still have previews and not just be a list of links if possible. So far, I have found these which seems more suited for developers which I have little experience of coding with. I have no idea how to use these extensions. Any help is appreciated. Shoutout to @metallichydra. He's the only other name I recognize on that list.
  10. Cooling Below 125C with a Steam Turbine

@mathmanican That's my Reddit thread, so I edited in a link to here! Now the loop of information is complete, and wiki people can find the links you and others here have provided. I didn't intend to display sucking up <125C steam; that was just something that happened when I showed using the output water to cool stuff lower than 125C. I didn't notice it sucking sub 125C steam (specifically 120C in my example) until it was pointed out to me. You guy's examples are way better for showing two different steam temps. @BLACKBERREST3 You don't need to mitigate temp transfer if you aren't in it for total efficiency. What I've shown works even though heat will bleed over.
  11. Wurt

I really care about this game, and the people who work hard to bring it to us. I will wait here patiently, as of right now, that is all any of us can do. I shall store my hype in the deepest recesses of my mind and stare blankly into the void until It shall inevitable burst forth and energize me anew. (high key disappointing for me, but such is life)
  12. Wurt

Well that's low-key disapinting
  13. Wurt

Do they usually release shorts a week before updates?
  14. Wurt

Usually, as many stated, there are some news 1 week prior to updates, or at least this was the case for several months now. If we won't get any news today, most likely next Hollowed Nights and Wurt theoretical update will drop on 31; otherwise 24 remains the most likely candidate. This if Klei doesn't want to surprise us completely. My bet given what happen in past: said update will go live on 31.
  15. Would be cool to have scenarios as well as a scenario maker tool. I`ve seen people attempt to make their own maps in sandbox and just share saves of them. A preset map would be a great alternative to the usual rng and give us some new challenges as well.
  16. Wurt

It's definitely just semantics. The fact that this thread is going wild clearly shows that a lot of people came expecting some news today. To take that example though, if you told me you would be there in a couple minutes then showed up 10 minutes later, I'd probably be a little irritated you didn't use better verbiage.
  17. Main menu extraction

I just want the background animation in a video format
  18. I use sweep only on all of my storage for that reason. At least the amounts of refined metal falling from the sky is relatively low. Putting the storage in water helps to dissipate the heat.
  19. Wurt

I say "I'll be there in a couple minutes" all the time, and you bet I don't mean "I'll be there in exactly two minutes." It's just semantics.
  20. Wurt

.. why would they change the design of a character just because people think it might be something else?
  21. I think it`s to prevent disasters that could happen when a reservoir overheats or the liquid inside boils or freezes. 5t is a lot and it spilling out all at once would be horrible to deal with. Experienced players can deal with it but for newer ones it would be a game ending disaster.
  22. Wurt

We all know what couple means in general though. A tiny minority of the people here would interpret couple to mean 3. I know it's not intentionally misleading, but the expectation was certainly set for something today.
  23. Wurt

YOU KNOW WHAT!? I'M CALLING KLEI'S MOM, THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE. SMH MY HEAD.
  24. This was fixed for some time. Lots of old bugs cropping up from the past... Hassan, tune up that generator. Hassan. Hassan!
  25. Wurt

Or because wurt is not a merm-goat but a dragon or anything else. And they are afraid to post it like this and are discussing to change it
  26. I remember my dupes didn`t fall asleep when they couldn`t breathe. They always moved to oxygen zones if possible Exception was when they were exhausted. Was your dupe exhausted? I lost one dupe due to lack of stamina and him just falling asleep in water. Still if he is just regularly sleeping activating red alert would wake him up. Still dupes should prefer sleeping and idling in: high oxygen areas -> comfortable temperature areas -> high decor areas; in that order.
  1. Load more activity