All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Banan's art n' stuffs

JOJO MEMES INTENSIFY.
  3. these and the antlion are really the only ones you want to use tentacles or catapults with. if youre not killing bearger and deerclops with tree guardians youre missing on the best source of logs and living logs in the game, and the Goose/Goose is barely even useful to kill after the first time youre right though. the catapults are better and safer than tentacles, specially because theyre kind of invulnerable right now
  4. I would see Wickerbottom dying due to one of her plans backfiring horribly due to unforeseen circumstances, leaving her no choice but to deal with the consequences of her actions alone such that the rest of the survivors live to see the next days.
  5. I...uh...nah, Imma let it go.
  6. Is this the old or new one? It looks like the old one, the newer one had a hound shaped stomach right before it popped. Unless I'm going blind again.
  7. Dupe-A-Day!

Stinky doesn't like sharing.
  8. Please let him have a tab with the Gorge mechanics, the cooking mechanics in this game are long outdated and the Gorge items are wasted on the event. Putting them with Warly would be perfect as it doesn't shove it in new players faces, and it would fit the character perfectly. I'm also really hoping his perks aren't "Cooks crock pot food 15% faster"
  9. Did Winona powercrept Wicker?

Imo I wouldnt say Wicker was powercrept. Her strengths still lie mostly within her great early start, farming resources and Krampii.
  10. silly drawings i make

friend merms!!! i really like the rubberhose style, i think the way i drew the pupils might have helped with that. the gorge setting has potential for many stories and story branches. there are many things implied. my favorite way of telling a story is to just put a quote and a picture together. thank you
  11. [Game Update] - 336171

To organically introduce the player to the fact that you can hatch smolbirbs. At least, that's my theory.
  12. Did Winona powercrept Wicker?

What i mean is that they don't belong in the same category, nor they are supposed to be. Winona's catapults are op compared with tentacles and I don't think tentacles needs a buff just cuz catapults are way better. Again. I suggested before ammo for catapults to make them somewhat balanced also that they require fixing from time to time. But asking tentacles to be leveled up to catapults makes no sense when it's clear catapults need to be tunned down.
  13. WormWood abilities.

Honestly they could port wormwood straight from single player to multi no changes and I would be ok with it Imo I consider wormwood one of their best character creations. Absolutely nailed it on the first try
  14. This could actually make shard farming a lot more reliable
  15. silly drawings i make

Are those curves on the left THEM or "Friends" merms? Looks like we got a story now. I think... The quote listed reminds me of a rubber hose cartoon, mainly due to the color and grey scaling.
  16. Positive sides of Hamlet

What about the scenery? It feel so lively, you can feel the dread when walking into the poison forest, the tension when running in the deep jungle, the calm of those pond and the waterfall, the safety in hamlet town and city, it feel so much better than SW, which translate anything into "yep, that's an island".
  17. Banan's art n' stuffs

i've found a new form of joy in making edits,,, Putting this last one as a spoiler, since it contains sorta spoilers for the new beta they're all different sizes and it's bothering me but i'll bE FiNe
  18. Did Winona powercrept Wicker?

It's less of one is ranged and the other is melee, its how tentacles get screwed over by aoes Meanwhile, catapults don't have to worry about aoes if they aren't in range of the aoe in the first place. That and you don't need to worry about getting stun locked to death when you're trying to getting loot.
  19. Wormwood, a nerf to come

That's gonna be a no from me dog, any healing from food just breaks Wormwood's ability to make living logs, plus Wickerbottom is just the better mass food gatherer anyway, so the seeds are not that big of an issue. (Though if you had both you could get massive amounts of food, but pig and spider farms exist so it's not that bad)
  20. Just wondering for those who were around when SW was released if they have an idea on a timetable. i'd really like to play this on switch but shareplaying and being in party chat with my friends on PS4 would be nice as well
  21. captain and naval hats along with new boats, sails, bosses BUT NO SW resemblance... a unique feel to the naval experience for DST
  22. I forgot to add this but I'd love to see Maxwell's facial transformation from untriumphant to performer to the disheveled king.
  23. Did Winona powercrept Wicker?

Wicker doesn't need to be paired with Winona here cuz tentacles simply aren't the same as catapults at all... range vs melee I suggested before that I would love if catapults require ammo. This could make for a more interesting gameplay cuz u could then different ammo could have different dmg and you couldn't cheese it as ez.
  24. They really should give the glass cutter extra damage to shadows in addition to the extra durability. If the purpose of it is to carve a niche of killing shadows, then it should outperform existing options. As it is right now, I see no reason to use it over a hambat or a dark sword.
  1. Load more activity