All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Longpig skin for Maxwell confirmed?
  3. Bad Derpy art corner/Dump of doodles

Another piece to add to fanarts. Thank you
  4. Culturally problematic?

Like with DSTwrecked?
  5. Sometimes I get so much random gaseous garbage - dupe farts, chlorine spills, escaped sour gas, whatever - piled up just beneath the oxygen layer I end up plopping a gas pump in the middle of it to gather it up for sorting and storage. This invariably turns into a hideously long gas pipe where the pump keeps getting moved around as the jumble shifts around, but it gives the opportunity to actually process things at leisure later. Or not, because there are so many ways to compress gas.
  6. Not return of them specific, happened in previous worlds as well*
  7. At least feathers have a fuel value. I typically toss any extra feathers into my fuel chest.
  8. Make the Carrat a pet.

Imagine all the vegetable related skins we could get for this.
  9. Just wanted to show my little S.P.O.M. With some comments. 1. It could self power, but instead I externally power it. However, If the external power fails, it keeps running self-powered forever. Basically your oxygen supply can't fail. One less thing to worry about. 2. Thus it only uses hydrogen when the power fails, and otherwise exports it all elsewhere (AETN / Rocket / Storage ) 3. I do make sure both gasses always have somewhere to go, with the last resort excess being vented into space so it never clogs the system. 4.I use a automation filter to prevent hydrogen getting into the oxygen line, however a mechanical filter would work. 5.The temp output is controllable, and done by a sensor at the location I am cooling, and usually makes most of my non-industrial base temp neutral.
  10. silly drawings i make

it's blood, forgot to spoiler this before i posted, whoops
  11. silly drawings i make

Blood or mud?
  12. silly drawings i make

"i thought i could control myself." (spoilered for blood) i also drew this a day ago but didn't finish until now.
  13. but it's still nice to see how kind Klei are!
  14. I just thought of this while watching the new fnaf game of all things and I need to throw this into this thread before I forget. *clicks tongue* Woodlegs. Think about it. Yeah, Woodlegs seems like a nice lighthearted pirate, but we don't know if that's just him being a screwball. We have absolutely NO clue how he canonically acts around people. For all we know, if Woodlegs ever found himself in the lands of DST with other survivors, the first thing he could do is hold a sword up to someone's neck and demand the group to hand over their goodies, not to even mention the horrible possibility of non-PG war crimes that pirates are/were known to do.
  15. [Game Update] - 336171

Now the carrot needs to be smaller.
  16. Wormwood Origin Theory

I don't know, I always thought Wormwood came into the world when plant matter simply attached itself to the Green Gem and became a sentient being afterwards. If he gets a trailer when he gets ported over to DST, I'd really like to see how he got over to where the other survivors were. If not, I'd also be cool with seeing how he officially came to be.
  17. @Instant-Noodles debunked me and told me it was a "logging accident".
  18. Medium, because as it is I (metaphorically) have to sit and grab a book just to wait for the world to load.
  19. Didn't you ever see shutter island?
  20. What it sucks? This happen when is lava in contact whit oil whit a simple liquid lock you can avoid base contamination until you have time to make an methane condenser. If you have an AETN you can use it for only this purpose...
  21. And to think in shipwrecked, they used crockodogs cos hounds couldn't swim. (I can't find the Jurassic Park one for some reason).
  22. Remove and combine some items

It does somewhat bother me to stuff a chest to the brim with a single item which sole purpose is to craft one or two specific items. Even more egregious if the item in question is capable of being massed faster than I can craft for it, like in the case of bee stingers and feathers.
  1. Load more activity