All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Man, I play on Xbox and I've played all of these, (except the forge) Also why do you keep on referencing alex legends? Just wondering (Also the Boomer thing is a joke)
  3. This is something brought up a lot, Klei can't make them available offline and make them weavable. The only way they could be accessed by cash or spools is if they were a skin in game, which is only accessible online. The Hamlet/SW DLC work offline because they are game DLC, the Wortox/Wormwood DLC only give you a skin in game that allows you to play the characters.
  4. Screenshot showcase

I made a mistake: Though, what is this "tornado"???
  5. The rust biome always seemed unfinished. Could definetly host a critter producing chlorine, like some sort of reverse dasha saltvine. Maybe gassy moos should have different morphs. Like one producing chlorine, producing more than the grass uses so you can sustain it.
  6. I dont know if this is a mod but I would like personal dedicated servers to be added in console, that way if I ever (probably not ;-;) have a friend to play with when there off the world I can maybe surprise them and start building random stuff.
  7. I worked on a collab about pacus, and my part is done, here check the art.
  8. The ability to host a 100% fully and completely randomly generated world, where anything and everything has a chance of spawning ANYWHERE... i would call this mod or game mode Constant Chaos.. get it? Lol Nevermind.
  9. Basically on console you cant teleport using command so you will have to find the chest physically in the rune. When you finish the second puzzle, you in your partner will each get a set 6 symbole and rune each (lets call it that for now). That will reprensent the order, the items and the quantity of item you need to place in that chest that you need to find in your cave. The password will go according to this sheet here hope that help.
  10. i cant see. i went afk overnight and when i came back this happened
  11. NightWonder7's Don't Starve Fan Art

I find it funny that Wolfgang called Wilson weak and big-headed indirectly, even prior to DST
  12. Showcase for tidy bases [3]

I have some ideas, but it's a big project. If I were you, I'd make my base surrounding the lake to the left of your current base and make a floating base in the middle of the lake. That would be something fun and different.
  13. The Realistic Placement Mod. No clue why it isn’t in the base game, but I never play without it. It makes SUCH a difference.
  14. I really think the beach biome on the island should be renewable. Kind of like new things washing up on shore.
  15. Hey uhh guys, how do you complete the Metheus puzzle on console? apparently I’m supposed to type in some admin code at the end and teleport me and my partner I used to do the website puzzle with into some In-Game cave, but as far as I am aware.. the console version does not even have admin commands like that. Help? <3
  16. I have this bug too but with a steam room (~220kg/tile), not vacuum. Annoying. And i have a lh2/lox unit production few tiles above that room. Now, i wonder if there is some steam deletion in the process.
  17. I love everything about Wortox. he is cute (uncorrupted). can heal himself and others soul hop is op Feeds on the flesh and soul of his enemies :3
  18. I was thinking it could be her after a victory over the pigs, like how Wortox’s survivor skin wasn’t in line with the other survivor skins before. Queen Wurt, anyone?
  19. Today
  20. NightWonder7's Don't Starve Fan Art

AAaaaaaa thank you so much, Aret!! >/////////<
  21. Seems like Dragon pies the best crock item for moderate hunger and a health boost. But when you need straight hunger it seems to make the most sense to just eat raw or cooked foods as people have already suggested. Excited for the Thursday update !
  22. I`m sure alot of players have noticed this. There are a couple of unique uses for chlorine but we have no real way to produce chlorine. If you are unlucky and do not have a chlorine vent or geyser, then you are severly limited in your chlorine use. To fertilize a single Gas Grass plant you need 3 Rust Deoxidizers running almost constantly, thats ridiculous. Suggestions (one or all): 1. Add one more hatch variant which eats Rust, Salt, Sulfur and/or other unused elements and then poops bleach stone. 2. Increase the chlorine production of the Rust deoxidizer and decrease the oxygen. 450 g/s oxy 150 g/s Chlorine 3. Add 1 more recipe to the rock crusher. Crush Balm Lily flowers into bleachstone. 4. Have Gassy Moos fart chlorine, not natural gas. If I`ve got my rockets up advanced enough to retrieve Gassy Moo`s, then I dont need extra power.
  1. Load more activity