All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Wurt

Wait, is it too late to get news now? There's still a chance we'll get news today.
  3. Wurt

I feel like I should be hyped, but I'm not getting home for a couple more days. Glad y'all are excited though
  4. Wurt

It's ok, I guess we just have to wait for one more week... luckily me being a console player waiting for the forge gave me experience c':
  5. This one is a little simpler then what was posted before. It also keeps the door open at all times. The short red signal is sufficient to delete the material in the door.
  6. Wurt

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! This... thread... the temperature is rising! Ouch, i just burnt my hands.
  7. Wurt

Before I go to bed now I am guessing it will have atleast 2 of these skins: Un-cursed(100% goat, 0% merm) Survivor skin Shadow skin Rose skin
  8. I build a bunch of mushroom planters using Wormwood or Woodie (for the living log income) and fill them with red mushrooms or spores. They have a lot more use imo than green or blue mushrooms. In addition to being crockpot filler like other mushrooms you can: -Leave a few laying around berry farms to attract and kill gobblers -4 monster meats+27 red caps= 27 manure, 2 meat, and 1 pigskin -Wormwood can eat them without penalty -drop a few large stacks to get rid of Bearger (I prefer to drop them to clean up bearger after deerclops fight) -fed to anything in your inventory to "murder" them without naughtiness (like if you don't want to attract Krampus while saving for your gossamer saddle) -If you don't find a use for them before they expire, well you can still use them for rot or ash
  9. Wurt

Yeah, jokes aside, i really like this picture xD
  10. Wurt

SO CUTE ♥ ♥
  11. Wurt

Correct me with I'm wrong, but... Didn't this sort of thing also happen when previous updates were about to be added, I think Warly? And in the past there've definitely been a few quickly-solved issues with having to do false posts to the main boards and immediately delete/move them in order to half-automate beta posts? not saying hype b u t
  12. Wurt

has this already been discussed? What would the abilities of a merm goat character even be? I just hope it's not another character that is hated by pigs etc.
  13. Wurt

I'm silent, because whatever, but I like your company here, stay abit more here please, it's so funny to see people talking about our boi Wurt
  14. Wurt

I need sleep so i hope when i wake up the news will be there or at least in my dream.
  15. Oh, 60 watts? That's already pretty fair. Even if it can be used to generate infinite power, the density would be incredibly low: just 4 watts per tile. Even if we can pump an arbitrarily large amount of water in using an arbitrarily small amount of machinery, that's less efficient than ranching hatches to feed coal generators, since each hatch needs eight tiles and the coal generator works out to about 70 watts per hatch. It's also less efficient than wild arbor trees and wood burners. A wood burner produces about 34 watts per arbor tree, and each arbor tree takes only 6 tiles to grow, not counting the tile it grows on, meaning that two All of these require dupe labor, of course, but they also require little-to-no investment of resources. And on that particular line of reasoning... a manual generator takes just 4 tiles and one duplicant, but produces 400 watts constantly. In most of my bases, that works out to a lot better than 4 watts per tile even with the infrastructure requirements. So I really don't think it would be gamebreaking with the type of density you proposed. You could lower the water requirements and it would still have an equally low power density. So yes, it would be infinite energy, but every generator gives infinite energy.
  16. Wurt

what if Wurt ends up being a Wes-level character (.. I'd probably still play him after all this hype)
  17. Wurt

Oor goatified merm
  18. Wurt

Science is still out on that one, but it's generally accepted that he'll be a Gnaw-cursed (read: mermified) goat.
  19. Wurt

so when is the stream scheduled to happen on thursday's? I hardly ever watch it
  20. Wurt

He's definitely a mermified goat, no doubt about it.
  21. Wurt

So did we ever find out what he is? Or id it still either merm, goat, or a combo of both?
  22. Wurt

Oh yeah, sure, when he's released... whenever the heck that's gonna happen. probs next week tbh
  23. Wurt

Yeah, but only when Wurt is released
  1. Load more activity