All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Dank Art and Jokes [Dragonheadskilax]

felt mimery, might delete later
  3. I did something similar to cool my O2 setup, running lumber through metal tiles. Then you delete the heat by refining... the ethanol still comes out at 73.4C unless the lumber is hotter than that. As far as the hot CO2, I just feed it to slicksters. And the hot ethanol is burned for power.
  4. I have no idea what I'm looking at to be honest, but thank you !
  5. Count to 200 without interruption

6. -- Given function somefunc(a, b, c) print(a,b,c) return b end -- Test1 print("_Test 1_") print(somefunc("test", "ing", 1, 2, 3)) -- Do local oldfunc = somefunc somefunc = function(arg1, arg2, ...) arg1 = "prehook changes arguments!" local retval = {oldfunc(arg1, arg2, ...)} retval = {"posthook changes return values!"} return table.unpack(retval) end -- Test2 print("_Test 2_") print(somefunc("test", "ing", 1, 2, 3)) For DST, table.unpack may just be unpack. Output: _Test 1_ test ing 1 ing _Test 2_ prehook changes arguments! ing 1 posthook changes return values!
  7. Wurt

History was made here. Should one day we become archived, our days of fish goat speculation will become a timeless relic for future generations!
  8. No W*s? Good update. 10/10 will update again.
  9. They said that they considered using it for the Celestial Portal during that dev stream, but decided that they would use it for something special instead.
  10. Do you have an example for how to save the original function or something? I don't really know how to do that and kinda lost on what I should do
  11. No Wurt? Bad update. Disappointing.
  12. The Conspiracy Pig

Rain doesn't fall; tears and sweat do!
  13. Ban melen for dabbling in the art of manawhale magic!
  14. What games have you been playing?

I've been playing legend of zelda breath of the wild recently. I've almost freed Rudania and have already freed Ruta.
  15. Unironically this is what I've been hoping for. i'm woody, howdy howdy howdy
  16. Count to 200 without interruption

103 We've gotta keep this goin
  17. doot doot skeletal edit:where's my good bones and calcium,scam
  18. Start glitch

Getting hangs in Bouncy land Translation: I hang on to the spawn almost every 2nd time
  19. I need help with the forum itself

I've created a wiki page, that's a start.
  20. Today
  21. Concept idea: Shields

Thanks for actually teaching me alot about shields and parrying I've haven't played the forge since I'm a console player, ... I thought halfway of giving the shield 100% damage resistance before since you wouldn't really get hurt if someone hit you with a shield, the only twist is you had to block at exact timing of the hit, but... that would be pretty overpowered and over complicated for new players also means giving it probably a really low durability since it sounds like a cheap early game bone armor. ;-; I'd like for the idea of a shield is a way to get closer into the enemies face since mobs like bishops and spitters usually cause a lot of suffering for someone not willing to tank them down. And it might be a way to have people not cheat the Rook's attack AI when it's far away from its spawn.
  22. Bad update, needs more sea stacks
  23. Screenshot showcase

The Luckiest Unlucky Man in the world. like come on this is the ONLY webber skin i DID own.
  24. Maxwell Memes: The Sequel

Low quality, but that thread is really getting out of hand...
  25. Wurt

One day,someone will find this topic again... and start laughing at us for not knowing the appearance of Wurt,for complaining about Hallowed Nights and for hyping an animated short. THEY PINNED THE FREAKING GAME UPDATE POST BECAUSE OF US,I REALLY CANT BELIEVE IT !!
  26. The Obligatory Forum Upgrade Thread

Klei, I broke your forums. Send help please. @ImDaMisterL @Ipsquiggle I don't know who else to tell my issues to. I promise they are valid ones, however not everyone has this problem. Some might say I dream too big.
  1. Load more activity