All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Hi! So, as some people might know, I'm working on a sequel to my analysis of the DST characters and their backstories right now. I'm currently writing about Wilson, and, while I remember something being said about his family, I'm not sure exactly what. If I recall correctly, there's something about his family rejecting him. I think it either came from a forum post or a loading screen tip. I'm not sure. Just wondering if anyone had a direct quote, since I'm hoping to cite my sources and be a bit more specific this time around. Thanks!
  3. Today
  4. Without getting lawyers and licenses involved, the only permissions we can provide are contained in the player creation and modding guidelines. https://support.klei.com/hc/en-us/articles/360029556052-Modding-Guidelines https://support.klei.com/hc/en-us/articles/360029880791-Player-Creation-Guidelines
  5. Thank You for Your replies. I do not like those hamster wheels, it will not act exactly as I need. I want them sometimes to idle. I have recreational room and they are still idling in those ridiculous places. It is almost what I need. But I need them to leave area if idle. I will try to contact author. Thanks!
  6. Currently, many modders want to add epic boss music in their mods, and some of them want to add background music. It's a common way to modify TRIGGERED_DANGER_MUSIC to add musics.However, the TRIGGERED_DANGER_MUSIC itself is a local variable, use UpvalueHacker to modify it is not very convenient, and the game may carsh if more than one mod using UpvalueHacker at the same time. I hope Klei programmers can a API,which allows modders to modify TRIGGERED_DANGER_MUSIC.And add a "priority mechanism" for triggeredmusic: when a triggeredmusic with higher priority is played, it will kill other triggeredmusics with lower priority(Otherwise, just image that if many triggeredmusics are played at same time, and the noise and contradiction XD ).
  7. They go to rec rooms (or, if there aren't any, to the printing pod) during downtime, not when they're idle in general. Not sure if that behavior is new, though. AFAIK it has been that way since rec rooms became a thing. The overall idling behavior seems difficult to change. This mod promises to get rid of some of the more annoying consequences, but I haven't tried it myself.
  8. Just like to post an update, that this worked out & can now enjoy the new stuff added.
  9. You can always rollback, I was on day 4256 and it worked, what he mean it was just an example of how to force/trigger the retrofit with the new content
  10. Bunnyman can also be used to handle Crab King. You can also create a fully automatic device to defeat Dragonfly. Of course, be careful when handling spoils of war. Bunnyman is the employee I use the most, and their combat power is very abundant. Although the spoils of defeating them have been greatly reduced, their combat effectiveness is still much stronger than that of Pig Man. The best thing is that they don't eat spoils of war, and they are very powerful helpers in fighting.
  11. Hi, i try to press reset in control setting and now it's work thx for your recommand i can walk normally now
  12. Hello, greetings, I have this problem since the update, any character I select walks normally, stops and becomes invisible, I am not using mods.
  13. What about this version of the "survivor" skin? I think this is partly more in line with the theme of "a character in a classic skin stays in the wild for a long time."
  14. Since the loot change they have been very bad and only really used as a Bee Queen strategy. It should cost less bunny puffs and carrots to make them at the very least since they aren't nearly as useful as they were before. (4 board 5 carrots 2 puffs). @cropo On what kind of bosses are you using them? The only reasonable use is for bee queen, it is too expensive to build them for other bosses when there are better options.
  15. That's not true Mike, if you removed the bosses you would be left with a lot of game still. If you removed the survival elements (you'd need HP obvs), it still wouldn't be a boss focused game. If it's objectively not fun, how are people still finding it fun? Mike I assure you, many people play roguelikes - my favourite genre myself! Played tons of them, even ones you think you're the only one to have played. People don't bring them up often cause of how unlike DST they are, you should pick up on that. Edit: Also, are people playing roguelikes cause they're excited to fight the same boss over and over again? A lot of roguelikes get criticised if that's the case, people want the meta-progression that comes along side it and the expectation that bosses will get harder or have harder variants. The idea is not that you fight the same thing in different ways and you're so hyped cause your build will make things seem 'wacky', it's, ideally, the ability to beat the boss and move on? - To further difficulty, zones, unlocks, variants. No, not doing the same thing over and over.
  16. I totally agree with pvp mode being easily exploitable with just using better gear. Banana cannon sounds like something i wanna try though lol
  17. Same boat. 'Structures with hp' should be attacked by all bosses if they're in the way.
  18. Pardon me for being relatively new to Linux, having migrated about a week and a half ago and it's taken some effort to get various things to work, so I felt like there would be some effort involved in getting even something as simple as me grinding a twitch drop to work.
  19. A very good opinion. Synthesize a Fossil Fragment using 2 Bone Shards, 2 salts, and 2 thulium fragments.
  20. I love the ocean content in don't starve so much. I'm often building, and using boats on the ocean. I would like an update with bigger boats. Or maybe even a ship.
  21. Afaik there was a patch not long ago that would see dupes go to rec rooms when they where idle. I might be wrong
  22. Sadly no it used to spawn the fences when you saved the game and did c_reset() but it was changed so the fences appear when wagstaff rebuilds them
  23. Reset key binds worked for me but there's still a bug there
  1. Load more activity