All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. If the repair function is sololy locked behind winona it would be good. Skilltrees all sort of act like tutorials for the game's mechanics. Winona needs a powerful ability that only she can do. I would think the repair mechanic should be simple to start with. You have to repair gear before it breaks like the shield of terror and thats that. However further down the skill tree it would be cool to upgrade lower tier weapons/armour to dark sword or even planar weapon strength. That way you can use a spear for its skins in the late game. Or upgrading the morning star to do planar damage or upgrading the three tail whip to do proper consistent AoE damage.
  3. Today
  4. Hello everyone, I completed all achievements in 237 cycles in space out DLC. It was a real journey and I am happy with the results. Try to break the record, I will be watching. I documented my journey on YT: No mods exept DGSM - Duplicants Generation Settings Manager // by Ony for the first 3 dupes Good luck!
  5. Repairing armor is already in the game with Brightshade and Shadow, as well as Dreadstone. I think adding a repair function to all armors defeats the purpose of getting to these mid-late game armors, as well and reducing one of the major points of the game which is collecting and using resources.
  6. Allow repairing armor (for example only basic armor, that requires either science or alchemy) using trusty tape. Said armor would turn into "Repaired log suit" or "Repaired football helmet" and would have efficiency based on the durability - 50% efficiency at 0% durability. As an example: 0% Reparied football helmet would have 40% damage reduction. 50% Repaired grass suit would have 45% damage reduction.
  7. Rework or changes on console to: - Lazy Explorer. - Wortox. - Weather Pains. And pretty much anything on console with a set distance, but these three primarily. Wortox feels like half a character on console with how inflexible his dodge is, and the other two are the reason the Ancient Fuelweaver fight feels borderline impossible on console. I had 2-3 rock lobsters, a mighty wolfgang, thulecite gear, bee queen crown, and everything else you'd need for this fight and it still took multiple days for me to beat the guy(irl in 1-2 hour intervals when I nailed the fight it was like half a day or a full one). Console dst's controls and mechanics are a boss in it of itself alongside the fuelweaver, and he's the only boss who I'll say has such a massive disparity between platforms. Crockpot dishes rebalancing. A lot of items are vastly overshadowed by others and I wish I had more of a reason to engage with a lot of the foods, considering how pretty and delicious they look. I think slightly nerfing the most used foods like meatballs, etc and buffing the more obscure ones could add some variety.
  8. https://forums.kleientertainment.com/forums/topic/120919-questions-that-dont-deserve-their-own-thread/
  9. Yesterday
  10. On one hand, Winona and Walter definitly need them the most. On the other hand, I'd really like to get Wanda and Maxwell's out of the way. If only so we can see just how much of a disaster they'll be.
  11. If you are exposed to a full moon curses drain half as quickly as they normally do, and upon first exposure you will transform into a random form. If it expires you won't re-transform. You also might be able to "dodge" the transformation by hiding in a bush hat or snurtle shell when you first get exposed, not sure if that still works.
  12. Is the mass of the bits of aluminium on the rail less than 1 gram? Because if so, that's by design, mass under 1g doesn't undergo thermal transfer (probably to avoid issues with rounding tiny amounts of heat energy, I'd assume.) Unfortunately, that means that using a conveyor temp sensor can run into this kind of issue. It's a pain, but generally, just using a shutoff with a timer or measuring the steam temperature to control the release of metal from the steam chamber is more effective.
  13. If you are at the statue, you can simply stand still and wait for the curse to quickly drain out. It will quickly expire well before the full moon ends, giving you plenty of time to pick the flower once you turn back.
  14. I think most any full moon night should be long enough to stand still and let the transformation tick down naturally.
  15. Lower the target priority of Snurtle Mounds. It is super annoying to auto attack to chase off Shadow Creatures and instead the character goes for the Snurtle Mounds when both are on the screen.
  16. I’m not a woodie but I don’t know if getting glommer is possible since woodies gets his curse on a full moon when glommer spawns
  17. I want an item to close sinkholes. Bats are obnoxious and poop everywhere. I have to be careful not to open more than 1 to avoid bats as much as possible.
  18. I would encourage killing were pigs over smashing houses, especially if you go on a spider killing spree for the sake of silk or spider-glands, you will end up with a lot of monster meat. Normally there are a decent amount of pigs near spiders too, so its not like you have to go far to get materials for armor, food, healing and tools or traps. I've found the only time I smash pig houses is if im trying to rush something like CC or FW, but even then, normally if I find a touchstone or the swamp, pigskin needs are covered pretty well for a long while. Farm them spiders, farm them pigs or relocate them near something that can farm them on a full moon for you.
  19. No XBox controller is being detected - and prior to this as mentioned there was no option to Save the settings/update using a controller. Tested on beta version as well - not resolved there either; I also removed my DST directory and let Steam rebuilt it - no effect. Please resolve!
  20. In fact, it is always possible to obtain resources from pigs during the full moon by converting staff.
  21. you could send a client chat log if you were there back then, documents -> klei -> donotstarvetogether -> client chat log if you haven't restarted the game after playing there or somewhere in backup -> client chat log folder, although klei probably wouldn't want that anyway
  22. depends on if you're going to keep using ham bats until rifts, you can get dread helm/eye hat/thule crowns during 1st autumn to not need pig skin for football helms and you can get beefalo/a character specific weapon e.g. alarming clock to not need to use ham bats or kill FW during 1st winter for void scythe but i assume that you aren't going to do that since you're probably new, if you're playing solo you could just hammer all houses and end up with more pig skin than you'll probably end up using if you're planning to switch from ham bats to something else as soon as you can, on pubs idk i usually just get 8 pig skin for initial 1-2 helms, 1-2 ham bats and a beefalo saddle
  23. I recommend destroying a decent amount of pig houses when you're starting out but leaving a decent amount to build farms in the mid-late game. Turning on lots of pigs and touch stones for caves/surface is also a recommendation of mine. So.... happy medium. Goldilocks zone. To clarify, destroying and moving those leftover pig hosues to make farms. It's good to destroy some early game since football helmets and ham bats are your go-to early game tools of choice.
  24. Hammer all the pig houses, build a modest pig farm, and keep the rest of the pig skin. For a pig farm, Leave a pig skin surrounded by walls in the middle of some pig houses placed a couple tiles away. When a full moon comes, kill the werepigs.
  1. Load more activity