All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. none of the other playable female characters in the game have breasts, if you aren't aware i don't get why we can't just move on from this discussion, the gender of each character are already established facts by klei any disagreement further than that is just incorrect, as far as i'm concerned
  3. Most clothing is in itself general neutral. Girls can wear suits as well as guys and look just fantastic in them. Which, if you ask me, most girls look better in suits anyways. Moving back to the actual topic of Wurt as a character, the addition of her being able to build Merm houses is immensely gratifying. I look forward to finally being able to wall off the swamp with my girthy defense of fish guys that'll ruin pubs for days until people get use to it and burn them down.
  4. There are three genders in the code of the game: male, female, and robot. Each gender is assigned pronouns: he, she, and they respectively. Because of this I don't see why the gender has to be challenged... it's pretty clear cut. I'm expecting we will see Wurt under female. We would have at least one nonhuman representative of each gender!
  5. Guys, let's just say a survivor found her and named them Wurt. Cause they didn't know the gender. Now please talk like adults instead of about names, please.
  6. Wurt the .....

Wurt the Collector of Pet Fish
  7. I like the idea of feeding a beefalo to make it follow you. Im not sure what I could do about it going back to its herd besides keeping it in a pen. But I think that making beefalo go the opposite direction when approached and feeding them so they follow you could be enough.
  8. Most people on here can agree that there are characters you use for their items and switch out without suffering any consequences since 1 moonstone and 1 purple gem is cheap. What if you have to survive a certain amount of days as the character you switched to? It would balance the portal just giving you back all your stats to full or using specific character items and switching out.
  9. I think gender and Age in DST is irrelevant, only because there are head cosmetics for characters clearly labeled “boy” that make them look like a girl, Webber and Wes being the main culprits, they can also wear the female skirts soo uhh.. unless Wurt has a very specific look to her that clearly identifies her as female (such as having Merm Boobs) then I can probably put her in men’s clothing and just call her a dude.
  10. Thank you! . Holy **** I’ll will be playing as Wurt for the rest of time now. She is TOO ADORABLE!!
  11. It doesn't really make any sense. Anti-Griefing isn't a universal rule and it'd be. Weird that there's just some arbitrary selection of items that can't be burned by the player with no justification.
  12. Watch it be a really good perspective of lore for Webber, only to find that they gave him an actual voice in the cinematic and freak everyone out since he would be the first one to have a canonical "voice".
  13. Oh, what do you know, forumites ardently debating the "gender" of pixels... again Though I for one am glad Wurt can build merm huts, will remain to be seen how exactly this new character will fair in pubs and in the hands of general player-base. As they say, "Devil's in the details". I remain skeptic and have a feeling it will follow the same road as Warly, mostly 'cause of the strictly-vegetarian thingy.
  14. As far as Im aware, theres currently no difference in hostile/evoke cards between stable and experimental. I think you've just been sleeping on the power of evoke until now.
  15. wtf is this

hmm nice bug i think
  16. Count to 200 without interruption

This 1's 2 spooky 4 me.
  17. [Minespatch] Apophenia Art

That first panel has a very NSFW word ^^; (unless your an Aussie)
  18. Own Fanart Thread

Aww cute!
  19. Just because the story isn't a primary attribute to the gameplay doesn't mean the story is irrelevant. You can discard it if you like but it won't make it disappear.
  20. Today
  21. Video games for the most part are NOT story books, they are games.. and as games are designed to be a fun gameplay experience, I didn’t get any explanation when suddenly there was Carrots coming up out the ground as Rats.. and that’s because it was a fun gameplay experience- not a story driven one. i Don’t see anyone going on rockstars forums and raising pure hell about how you can store a rocket launcher and a mini-gun in what appears to be your butt, but that’s just how video games work, they don’t HAVE to make sense, they just need to be fun. end of story.
  22. The fallen survivors around the map are implied to have been brought by maxwell, too. When he inspects them he says “ha, i remember that one” or something to that effect
  23. Well you see you dont work for Klei. So to call their logic dumb when they haven't even finished the storyline is just plain rude. As a writer would you like some random online insulting your work?
  24. Wurt the .....

What about : Wurt the horny...
  25. These have to be the dumbest explanations I have ever heard, I am a writer myself and from what little I can gather on DS Lore there are plenty of ways of adding more human characters into the game without having to have Charlie or Maxwell pull them in. The first and easiest way of Explaining it- we have no idea how long exactly this “constant” has existed.. or better yet even (as more and more island biomes are added in future updates) how big and vast it actually is. Therefore in that theory we could say that there are people that have been trapped here even long before Maxwell ever showed up and that we just have just yet to run across them out in the world surviving. there are plenty of “fallen survivors” skeletons all over everywhere on the game map to more than backup this idea.
  26. Sailing is Fun!

I dont care if people say that the lunar island has nothing worthwhile, the journey to the lunar island is always the best part.
  1. Load more activity