All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Я застрял. Чтобы его сделать надо присесть и прыгунть одновреммено. Теперь не могу выйти исправте!!
  3. [Game Update] - 371502

I know I just a spected to see high numbers.
  4. I should probably turn on notifications for the data mining threads, but then again I'm afraid that if I do I'll see 1000 notifications from minespatch. :wilson_sneaky:

5. Wurt

jokes aside, do they normally post that they are having the dev stream before it happens or is there just a notification? because i follow klei's streams on twitch and its 1:42 right now...
  6. Wurt

There’s still hope...
  7. Feed it to hatches to get refined moon gems.
  8. Wurt

Klei streams Tuesdays and Thursdays 3:30 PDT
  9. Wurt

The earliest we got an update and/or news is around 12-1pm EST, latest I've seen is 7-8pm EST, just about after the dev stream. So yeah I wouldn't give up hope yet on getting news today guys.
  10. Wurt

The updates usually come by Thursday around 12-4, atleast in my timezone, also where can you watch the dev streams?
  11. Wurt

do you have the link of the stream?
  12. Wurt

I actually notice in the past months that they didn't make any announcement about the stream (I even checked all games' subforums).
  13. Wurt

Yeah, I find it a bit weird people are just suddenly giving up hope when nothing has really changed. I'm not saying we should be sure we'll get news today, but hope isn't all gone.
  14. Wurt

Who knows they could flip the switch just after the dev stream in two hours... Surprises are the best.
  15. Wurt

I would like to do a bit of philosophy: "Wurt is like the horizon: the more you walk to reach it, the farther it go. So what good is Wurt? To walk"
  16. Wurt

To everyone hoping for Bill and Mumsy to be somehow related to this new character: Please take your dreams to a dark alleyway and properly dispose of them. About the character itself, I'm thinking Frog Cordon Bleu for days, if it's a Merm, which is... neato, yes
  17. Wurt

Wait, is it too late to get news now? There's still a chance we'll get news today.
  18. Wurt

I feel like I should be hyped, but I'm not getting home for a couple more days. Glad y'all are excited though
  19. Wurt

It's ok, I guess we just have to wait for one more week... luckily me being a console player waiting for the forge gave me experience c':
  20. This one is a little simpler then what was posted before. It also keeps the door open at all times. The short red signal is sufficient to delete the material in the door. edit: gif (timing for buffer can be pretty much anything once the doors are open. Here it's 3 sec)
  21. Wurt

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! This... thread... the temperature is rising! Ouch, i just burnt my hands.
  22. Wurt

Before I go to bed now I am guessing it will have atleast 2 of these skins: Un-cursed(100% goat, 0% merm) Survivor skin Shadow skin Rose skin
  1. Load more activity