All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. I'm not talking about fighting the big tentacle, I'm talking about trying to find the right one that leads you into the atrium, as it's way too tedious in a new world, as it all depends on how lucky you are in your world, you can find one at the entrance of the caves or the very edge of the map on the caves . Once you found it is no big deal, its finding it that's the major struggle! I prefer just using a high damage weapon, bramble husk and a football helmet when fighting it... I literally named the topic should it be easier locating the atrium, not fighting the big tentacle!
  3. Wurt's diet guide

I wonder if Wormwood would call Wurt "Glub glub friend" like he calls Webber "Leggy bug friend"
  4. You should test what you find in the code before sharing it. It's very easy to make errors if you don't test. I do have corrections to make: It isn't only restricted to the body slot. You can wear a Costume Collection skin item in any slot to get extra candy from Pig King (Hallowed Nights collection skins don't work). It just so happens that the only player Costume Collection skins that exist are either body slot or head slot. It isn't 2 more candies on average, it's 4. The game generates a random number from 0 to 4, and adds 2 to that. So the lowest amount of extra candy you can get is 2, and the highest is 6. Unrelated, but I haven't really met anyone that knew this, so: You can heal Were-Woodie using Healing Salves, Honey Poultices, etc. Useful for whenever that Woodie realizes they're at 2 health in Weremoose form and they're absolutely going to die when turning back. Not that I'm speaking from experience or anything...
  5. Wurt's diet guide

Im waiting to see her comments about her best friend Wigfrid.
  6. Why would you waste time and resources with gunpowder when this chest fish exists?
  7. The term "SCP" basically means "an anomalous object contained/known by the SCP Foundation." SCP-049 is one of the few "mainstream" SCPs that has a true canon personality. SCP-035 does not have his personality specifically written in his file, but from context, almost everyone assumes that 035 loves the flair of the dramatic, as he is a comedy/tragedy mask after all. Basically, it's not really "humanize" but to put their personality more in focus.
  8. gunpowder tentacles to kill em easy peasy, also use moon stone lenses with gems in them to mark holes.
  9. Maxwell (early game) because not having to worry about sanity in the ruins or just in general is great. Warly (late game) because I love the team based support playstyle. I am good with managing my picky diet and I always play with a reliable team who wants to keep the buff operation up and running as much as possible
  10. Is there any way of knowing which tentacle could lead you towards the atrium? What is an easier way of finding the correct Big Tentacle that would lead you directly to the atrium? One of the worlds I'm in around day 300 I'm looking for big tentacles and I've searched for 8 in game days and couldnt find it with any with a chance, I feel that finding the atrium should not be rng based, having your luck only be based on the world generation. But there at least there should be a better way of detecting it making it easier to track and make it easier then wasting time and fighting one just to get sent to a random/useless area far away from your spawn. Idea: Maybe for an idea, having the ancient medallion (which is already used to track the ancient key) could be a way to find the atrium whenever your near a big tentacle, you can scan it with the medallion and the character will pull it out and wave it up and down for a few seconds. (sort of similar to the animation of the map in shipwrecked) When the character is done they will say whether it's right or not, if they gotten the right tentacle maybe the ancient medallion will drop out their inventory, float up in the air (animation similar to the celestial orb) , and start shaking while pulsing out nightmare fuel(not collectible just for detail) for a few seconds.(for example Wilson would probably say something like "Yup, that's suspiciously a lot of magic for a slimy pit." if the player gets it wrong they'll just assume there's no magic anywhere (another example wilson probably simply just saying "Guess it's just a dud".
  11. Game crash skipping intro

Changed Status to Known Issue
  12. Game crash skipping intro

This really rare crash has been around for a long time. I'd like to fix it but since it's super hard to reproduce and happens at a non-critical point (game is just starting up, player isn't even signed in yet) it's not very high priority.
  13. Wurt's diet guide

I'm almost pretty sure there's a good amount of people who thinks leafy meat is a veggie in someway,i just told some information that proves otherwise. Comedy is subjective and stuff. Also Klei will probably just flag Wurt's diet as veggies,fruits and goodies items. Or maybe they will make her unable to eat meat items. Btw why is Wes on your post,seriously,i can't chill with him standing there.
  14. There is this mod that does it client side https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1232919354&searchtext=dance
  15. Klei Weekly Art Stream!

I got sick, so I couldn't make an interesting drawing You're with fizzy drink and a little Halloween costume
  16. [Fix] Beards Wilson Fixes Wilson's beards(some of them, not being worked at for the moment) Quick Drop Be able to drop items where you stand, quite good. Gesture Wheel Able to use your emotes quickly.
  17. As far as I know It won't work Mobile and I had to clear browsing cache on my pc for it to work try it like this.
  18. Wurt's diet guide

Bruh, chill, it's a joke. "It's meat AND veg?!" Without any release, the only "real" thing we can do is speculate, otherwise there's no real expectations. Can't be even certain what items will be flagged as what regarding Wurt's "diet" as the devs could always write exceptions on both sides of the isle. And even still as with any of the other new releases or reworks, there's no guarantee that details won't be changed but a week later. Just relax and enjoy stupid speculation, jokes, and memes.
  19. I just saw today as I was exploring the pigking code, and it is relevant with the new coming update Characters that wear costumes receive on average 2 more candies from pig king tributes Important Note: The customs only count in the body slot (not the head slot apparently) So you just need to have equipped something like a chester body costume. Klei confirmed pay to win /jk if IsSpecialEventActive(SPECIAL_EVENTS.HALLOWED_NIGHTS) then -- pick out up to 3 types of candies to throw out local candytypes = { math.random(NUM_HALLOWEENCANDY), math.random(NUM_HALLOWEENCANDY), math.random(NUM_HALLOWEENCANDY) } local numcandies = (item.components.tradable.halloweencandyvalue or 1) + math.random(2) + 2 -- only people in costumes get a good amount of candy! if giver ~= nil and giver.components.skinner ~= nil then for _, item in pairs(giver.components.skinner:GetClothing()) do if DoesItemHaveTag(item, "COSTUME") then numcandies = numcandies + math.random(4) + 2 break end end end for k = 1, numcandies do local candy = SpawnPrefab("halloweencandy_"..GetRandomItem(candytypes)) candy.Transform:SetPosition(x, y, z) launchitem(candy, angle) end end
  20. I have no way to confirm this since I do not have an Xbox One to try it out, but it seems to be on the list as well. I’m not 100% sure but I think it is. Give it a try and let us know :)!
  21. Today
  22. Klei are missing a moneybuck opportunity for not selling HUDs like Victorian Hud or the Forge HUD mods
  23. I main Wilson, because I love Wilson as a person, not as a gameplay character. Is a lot of it my headcanon? ...Yeah, but none of it contradicts the actual canon, so it could be canon if Klei chose to confirm it. The moment I knew I loved Wilson was when I was making my way through the Cyclum comic puzzle, and I saw the part where (spoilers for the comic if you haven't read it yet): This made me realize that, while Wilson may be a scientist and a gentleman, he's brave and values himself as a person enough to defend/avenge himself like that. A lot of scientist/scholar/nerd characters are depicted as meek and shy, with poor self esteem. But Wilson is tough. Still a gentleman, still a scientist, but tough. And he cares about himself enough to get angry when he's been wronged like that, rather than to just take it quietly. At least that's my interpretation. So that, plus his many other endearing little traits revealed through his examination quotes and the various artwork and animations Klei has made, is why I love Wilson. And because I love him, I prefer to play as him over the other characters.
  1. Load more activity