All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. https://forums.kleientertainment.com/forums/forum/79-dont-starve-together-mods-and-tools/
  3. Follow the instructions in this article RemapSoundEvent("dontstarve/wilson/flute_LP", "your_sound/")
  4. Cool tip about killing ewecus as a Maxwell -Find Ewecus -Get close to it but not close enough to be targeted by it -Spawn 4/5 duelists -Go away -Hold items that will give duelists more dmg -wait till duelists will kill ewecus
  5. Why not just use a Fire Staff instead? Same benefit for significantly cheaper and a negligible sanity penalty.
  6. Today
  7. No, there is no way temperature raised above 300C at any point in time. The setup was always cooling down to the same temperature before allowing for new liquid to cool. It was the time between new liquid was pumped to the cooling chamber that made think something is wrong. There was not enough cooling due to small steam pressure. I will try to rebuild it with pressure sensor to catch steam deletion.
  8. Nice. Though I recommend you switch the atmosphere to something non-breathable instead of oxygen. If dupes can breath they can exhale CO2 which will have some "fun" consequences when it builds up enough. (Edit: I just saw the atmosuit docks. That'll fix the issue too, but still the O2 makes me nervous) If you're really crazy you can use multiple liquids too like:
  9. Wormwood with a polish accent: wawóowwęuuśśszczchźdż
  10. IIRC the reported bug required a very specific temperature in the >300C range. Has your steam room been getting that hot? It might be worth putting in a pressure sensor with a notifier set to pause the game when the pressure drops. Would probably help diagnose any problems.
  11. klei could (and in fact, should not) add a silly broken voicebox to the scrapyard so wes can talk (but it ends up being a realistic voice acted voice speaking gibberish)
  12. I am playing the Nintendo Switch version of Don’t Starve, typically selecting RoG with Hamlet compatibility. First, when traveling between maps (survival, caves, ruins, shipwrecked, hamlet), my game automatically saves even if I have disabled auto save. This occurs both when I intentionally travel and when I die and regenerate on a different map. Second, if I close the game after traveling and don’t save again, then open the game and reload that save, time passage reverts to the moment I first left that map (season, rotting, growth, etc). But if I explicitly save and quit after traveling, the time passage is retained. So the auto-save when traveling appears to not save the passage of time. Consequently, I can spend a year in the ruins, travel back to the cave, quit without saving, reload, and no time has passed in the cave during that year in the ruins. Third (and worst), the game freezes every time I travel from the caves to the ruins. Even if I wait for half an hour, the screen is still frozen at the ruins entrance and the bell keeps ringing. It successfully auto saves, so if I force close the game and reload, it loads there in the ruins. But I have to close and reload every time I enter the ruins.
  13. I never play as Wurt , but just wanted to say kudos on everything suggested, great ideas.
  14. I have been using a strategy with Bee Queen on a Woodie solo world (but would work for any character) I fight her during a good rain during Spring each season so she is wet . During the year I just farm 60 saffron feathers using a scarecrow and bird traps , cave birdcage etc. I make 60 electric darts . Using 60 darts while she's wet takes 9000hp off her to start and I do this while riding on my Ornery beefalo with a war saddle. Next you'll need ideally at least 3 pan flutes for up to 27 toots. While riding the beef just play the flute and whittle her health down . Usually around 5000hp or so my beef will need a rest , so I hop off and finish her with a dark sword and pan flute combo. So basically just a wet BQ strat with 60 electric darts , pan flute + ornery beef with war saddle and some helmets and a dark sword to finish her off. Nothing amazing about this strategy or anything but I will say it makes the BQ fight very fun and fairly easy. I only beat her once a season but that's plenty of jellybeans for me anyway. Another helpful tip I recently figured out was while in the caves . I'm sure I am not the only one who likes to get rid of the Splumonkeys and their pods that are near your Pseudoscience station. In the past I would usually just hop of my beefalo and try and just burn them down with a torch. Now , instead I just use the starcaller staff on each pod while I'm still mounted on my beef and that burns them down just fine. So much slicker! Just have decent sanity when attempting this. Some might say this is wasteful but I usually have so many extra yellow gems by day 100 or so it doesn't matter.
  15. As I mentioned I do not have a save that guarantee reproduction as in the past. Also, this time there is no automation involved directly. Automation is attached to hydrogen cooling loop and to crude oil cooled loop. I asked Klei about it. Maybe they will hear my cry xD
  16. Dear Klei, It;s been 3 years now and I am still facing the bug even with pretty simple design. Was it fixed already and reoccurred or problem is too big? Thanks!
  17. Probably worth it to report again or add a comment on the bug report posted above. They may not realize it’s still happening. Are you able to reproduce the bug in your current save?
  18. Is it worth to report it once again? I do not have the exact save where bug occurs as in the past. Now I just realized that my cooling loop performance dropped and I found barely any steam in steam chamber. This is sooo exhausting to me. Again there is cycle 1400 and I have to stop:(
  19. Even though there could technically be a lot of items to stack, in practice the items you will hold many stacks of and that would be worth getting into an enlarged scaled chest, are much less. Or at least that was our experience recently. In a 1000+ days count world and with no event on, we were doing fine with just 6 elastispaced scaled chests (the rest were regular scaled chests) I understand that was not OP’s question, but maybe the info can give some people the idea of how many you need in a not super megabase late game world and be enough and avoid keeping stacks of garbage on the ground.
  20. I LOVED THAT! A nice use to pudgy.. I'm gonna try this! Do it!
  21. Yes, you can save the kitty. Do not open DST Set your system date to the last date you fed it (or up to 2 days after) Open DST, feed and pet your kitty Advance your system date 2 days and feed/pet your kitty as many times as necessary to get back to current time (you can do this while DST is open, don't have to relaunch each time) May your kitty live a long and prosperous life
  22. that's probably their most recent mention, back in 2020 i think?
  23. The spear dash pushes items away, perhaps you saw that while fighting and thought it had chopped a tree
  1. Load more activity