All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. DST Forum polls

I didn't know so many people bais in the votekick of ShadowDuelist.Banned
  3. Me on my simple boat. Couldn't use any of the boat stuff because RoT is quite new and the mod needs to be updated. I hope I can sail somewhere without changing character in the future.
  4. Let Bosses Swim!

I agree, that should be changed. I was just imagining that the Dragonfly and Bee Queen would fly over to attack normally, and the other giants like Bearger and Deerclops would also act normally, and they would just walk half submerged in water. The farther and deeper the ocean gets, the more the giants walk submerged in water, until they become a dark blob under the ocean with angry gurgling bubbles rising to the surface, waiting for you to move into a shallow area so it can attack you.
  5. Maxwell Memes: The Sequel

The devs showed this in a stream. I think it belongs here. God bless Klei XD
  6. God bless the devs! XD

Untitled.png.c16b17507786ac1d8dea9edf5b26d91c.png

7. Me about to say how I can see Bearger swimming but not Deerclops— Genius.
  8. ban Ivo because wes is bes? More like wes is worst
  9. elegants drop chances

The problem with rng is, well, it's random (to a degree). You could end up with people who get above the expected drop chances, and you can get people who land under it. Now I could certainly be wrong, but I highly doubt it's based on global playerbase. It would require significantly more complex code with no real payoff. It would need to keep track of how many players there are. But not everyone is playing the game weekly, so it would need to take into account the active playerbase. Otherwise drop rates would just get worse and worse the longer the game exists. Active players are going to fluctuate a lot, and as a result so are drop chances. And it just kinda becomes a hot mess from there. Or, you could just, you know, roll a number each time a drop is issued, and give an item based on the number. It's a lot simpler and a heck of a lot less convoluted.
  10. Showcase for Boats

Kitty gives me a jumpscare, I help @Raspberry Shake get a moth, @Dorozco joins as Wortox, we have a skeledork-cap party.
  11. It seems like they do follow the ship until they get distracted with a puffin or something.
  12. how is meatbulbs a powerful item in the ruins? To push yourself off the edge?
  13. Today
  14. DST Forum polls

Interesting...
  15. [Game Update] - 337090

vs (old with "beard") @Jason it seems like last update deleted the outer "beard" layer ... is that intended?
  16. Here...I don't know why the bigportraits didn't come out right the first time but its fixed I think. There were some syntax errors that didn't make your character's quote, name, and description not show. Other than that theres some weird fill for the names_adam in the images folder I was confused on how to remove, so I'll let you sort that out. Adamrevised.zip
  17. My theory on this is that it's caused by the recent fix to set pieces: I think the cave stairs formation is a naturally generating set piece, and that when it happens to spawn (partially) on water it gets removed, causing there to be less stairs than sinkholes (The game will take you to the florid postern if a sinkhole you enter doesn't have matching stairs, or if stairs you climb don't have a matching sinkhole).
  18. When in werepig form, Wilba can enter cracks in ruin walls that haven't been opened yet. This happens at least when playing on a controller.
  19. mutant suggestion: Uni-corn

OMG this is the best thread ever. Also one of the most delicious. Also, why was the melon sad? Because her dad made her stay home, so she can't...elope! (not my own joke obviously. lol) Minespatch YOU HAVE TO DRAW THAT. Pomeranians are one of the cutest things ever, and I'm very morbidly curious as to how one would visually combine said floof with a pomegranate... This whole thread is turning into like, something out of Xanth or something. SO MANY FOOD PUNS and I love it. XD ...Notorious
  20. wow! man, do i have a lot to say for this one! (aka, i don't have much but this took forever) i decided to go for a change in perspective for my drawing of wheeler! tried my best to fit the actual style of the game: i think i did good!
  21. combine same items

Just click and drag to combine items like that.
  22. Please make stone slabs renewable!!

Stone Slabs should flip down after a rain, not only will this make them "Regenerate" like Mushrooms do in DS but also become very attached to the environment like Limpet Rocks etc.
  23. Let Bosses Swim!

I like the idea alot. It'd be pretty cool to see Deerclops freeze a path on the ocean with his AoE for him to move in on the players, and for the bearger to possibly create waves that damage and maybe push the boat(?) But yeah, I'm all for allowing bosses to reach us at sea, because I don't just want bosses to become fodder to boats decked out with unreachable catapults.
  1. Load more activity