All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Wurt

But usually Klei give information one week before the short.... T_T Or only for rework ?
  3. Wurt

okay... I am sad, I will now go and hibernate till exactly one week from now. good night friends.
  4. Wurt

This is the wurt timeline.
  5. Wurt

The link: https://twitter.com/klei/status/1184931075589427201?s=20
  6. Wurt

I MUST SEE THE TRUTH WITH MINE OWN EYES
  7. Wurt

Nah, they just basically just said "info soon", "update in a few weeks".
  8. Wurt

They said "soon". You know pretty well what that means...
  9. Wurt

So we're really getting it on Halloween... sad
  10. Wurt

I'm just getting off work. WHERE'S MY INFO?!?!?!1 They said a couple weeks a couple weeks ago. The silence is deafening.
  11. Wurt

Didn't they say this week...?
  12. Wurt

Getting info on Friday isn't unheard of either. And since I'm going to work now, I wouldn't mind that. EDIT: The most painful ninja yet.
  13. So hello everyone! I've a request for a mod that increase the material usage for everything, as such metal ores and raw stones. In the mid game I found myself swimming in tons and tons of resources, and I don't really need go mining faraway to supply my needs. Liquid and gas usage I think its ok though. My idea of this mod is like allowing user to specify the multiplier for material usage: 2x, 4x, 8x, 12x. Thanks in advance!
  14. Mechanized Airlocks do crush tiles. About having tiles into doors, yes regolith could fall into, shove voles can poop, algae could "melt" into dirt, and i guess any liquid could freeze solid.
  15. Я застрял. Чтобы его сделать надо присесть и прыгунть одновреммено. Теперь не могу выйти исправте!!
  16. [Game Update] - 371502

I know I just a spected to see high numbers.
  17. I should probably turn on notifications for the data mining threads, but then again I'm afraid that if I do I'll see 1000 notifications from minespatch. :wilson_sneaky:

18. Wurt

jokes aside, do they normally post that they are having the dev stream before it happens or is there just a notification? because i follow klei's streams on twitch and its 1:42 right now... ill just sit here drawing for my late night art class, and have one eye attached to the screen like some sort of freakish eye plant waiting... menacingly...
  19. Wurt

There’s still hope...
  20. Feed it to hatches to get refined moon gems.
  21. Wurt

Klei streams Tuesdays and Thursdays 3:30 PDT
  22. Wurt

The earliest we got an update and/or news is around 12-1pm EST, latest I've seen is 7-8pm EST, just about after the dev stream. So yeah I wouldn't give up hope yet on getting news today guys.
  1. Load more activity