All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Think they're OP if dug up? Don't dig them up then. Impose the challenge on yourself. Think using Wicker's book on them is OP? Don't do it. It's that simple. But don't call for a nerf to a food-rock source that is far from the most "OP" or exploitable food source. We should seek for further buffs to other areas of the game rather than nerfs to the already strong parts.
  3. I'm still not great at ruins rushes, so I get into publics and try to ruins rush before day 15-20. So far I'd say I success 60% of the times, and die and ragequit the other 40%
  4. As per the title, previously, swamps used to only connect to one piece of land, and wouldn't attach itself to 2 or 3 other biomes. However, current world gen allows swamps to connect to several other pieces of land. It seems to really like to connect to the Dfly desert, as seen from a few worlds I've generated, though the two may or may not be independent of each other. Example:
  5. I hope so, they're gorgeous. If they aren't added canonically they need to be added to a mod of sorts. Seems borderline criminal to waste these. Where did you find them?
  6. I vote we can use them to make stone soup
  7. Maxwell Memes: The Sequel

Me going to wake up my mom to tell her I vomited
  8. Wormwood is our hero! <3
  9. Lunar Biome Boss Ideas

Could you imagine the bosses without fur? Like a lunar aporkalypse that brings them back severely wrong. Deerclops would make moon glass spikes instead of ice for an attack and have a special glowing eyeball for a lightup eyebrella. Dragonfly puking out gestalts and being almost entirely scaleless ; Antlion growing a lunar chitin armor to cover up the raw flesh ; Bearger coated in ice and going intensely feral rather than hungry ; tiny versions of Toadstool fall from the sky during storms.
  10. You should be thinking starcraft. duke nukem had plenty of other red flags that I'm certain you've learned to pick up on by now. That project basically went defunct a few times.
  11. ok, I just need to point it out, as it's been bothering me, But you can plant up to 120 saplings in the thumper's range, not 39. Not helping my cause, But I still need to get the facts straight.
  12. i was thought wagstaff is life savior but now maybe wormwood is!
  13. Seems unlikely. Most of these look like a white moonrock. I remember Klei wanting to differentiate marble and moonstone as the two used to look kinda similar. Although the one in the middle actually looks like it could be actual marble. That one might still be used sometime in the future. I think it would be nice if chunks of marble started spawning in the caves.
  14. Getting a Duke Nukem Forever Flashback *shudder*
  15. Go for it pal. Since the release date was moved to July there's even a possibility to snatch it off summer sale on steam, if it's featured...
  16. The preview branch won’t be for another month. (See stickied thread above)
  17. Hans, Grab ze flammenwerfer.
  18. Preview Branch today or Thursday ?

If we get a preview this week (which i doubt) then thursday. It was always on a thursday, with only 2 exceptions due to unforseen circumtances.
  19. Yeah and dupes wont get older, compared to the size of the rock the gravity is way to high, and so on. Its a game.
  20. good luck crashing public servers
  21. I think this goes here, since Wormwood is coming next month. I found a character in a book that may be related to Wormwood, it's a bit of a stretch, but I still should share it. I'm going to spoil the book, so if you have not read Dragonlance Chronicles, and you want to read it, do not open the spoiler.
  22. there is a bug that can make any server crash. using the steering wheel while is on fire will make the server crash. how to crash a public server. this bug should be fixed as soon as posible. if you are hosting a server in the new beta be aware of this powerful bug.
  23. at the end of June (с)
  24. Should I Buy Oxygen Not Included?

You're in the wrong place if you want an unbiased opinion I think. I'm pretty sure that 99% of the people who post here are big fans of the game ( myself included ). Having spent over 900 hours now in the game, and with many others around here having spent way more than that, I safely can say that it's got incredible value for money. It's engaging, funny, a little bit silly in a good way, and has a lot of depth hidden under that veneer of cute silliness. You will agonize at the many factors that can doom a base, scream as dupes manage to build themselves into a corner or otherwise find 'interesting' ways to occupy your time. You will spend hours in deep thought about how to tackle various problems, and how to manage everything in your growing colonies. Don't be afraid to fail, your first colonies will most likely go up in flames as the various problems crop up and make short work of it. but eventually you will learn how to manage the many bits and pieces of this game and your projects in it will become grander and more refined.
  25. Preview Branch today or Thursday ?

We will never know if we don't try!!
  1. Load more activity