All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. The best method to farm Krampus via Wicker's books: 1. Set up a large Tooth trap field on a truf patch that also spawns red birds/ snow birds. 2. Prepare armor, a Boomerang, and a melee weapon 3. prepare Birds of the World and Sleepytime Stories 4. prepare some heals and sanity regen 5. REad Birds of the world 6. Read STS 7. Start whacking the birds 8. When the birds start to wake up stop moving, then read BIrds of the World and STS ASAP so they don't fly off 9. When the Krampii arrive, aggro them with the boomerang if the drops in the tooth trap field do not entice them 10. repeat as desired
  3. Static Layouts 100% spawning?

I don`t know which one you mean with hound attack boon with beefalo hat, honestly. But here are the rest. Za Moddo.zip
  4. Well, that was the original concept for the first game, that being "Don't Starve". You would get in, make a new world, figure out how stuff works, die and repeat until you become a God of sorts. In DST, it's about learning with your friends, or having a teacher friend of sorts to help explain how the Constant works. If all else fails, the forums are here to help. I'd suggest Wiki, but there's chances where the information is incorrect. Also, I noticed this is your first post, so let me welcome you to the forums!
  5. New musics ?

While I respect your opinion, I HAVE NEVER DISAGREED WITH SOMEONE MORE IN MY ENTIRE LIFE. ONI OST is super atmospheric and the sound design is consistent and pleasing.
  6. Let's not forget Maxwell already killed a lot of people when he was shaddow king
  7. Some of the skills in the skilltree give you nothing but extra attributes. Most of the time it`s a waste of a skillpoint and morale expectation to pick those. But what if those skills were repeatable allowing you to put unlimited skillpoints into them for extra stats. It would help to assign extra skillpoints once your dupe gets too many of those as well. For example the miner job. 1st tier gives you very frim mining, 2nd abyssalite mining. Move the 2nd to the 3rd tier and make the second tier stat only but repeatable. You could just assign skillpoints into that for +2 mining for 2 expectation (1 with interest so it`s not free) and make a superminer after a while. Stuff like astro navigation might also be repeatable but the cost would be 5 expectation each time so to get around a 50% travel time reduction you`d need around 39 morale on the dupe (yes you can lock the dupe in the rocket but for him to get the skillpoints he needs to leave it, also i think they might change how it works at release so trapping the dupe in the rocket is no longer possible).
  8. Caves

Hola chicos, ¿pueden ayudarme con un problema que tengo en el juego? Lo que pasa es que cuando mis amigos intentan entrar en las cuevas, los saca del servidor. ¿Alguien sabe como puedo solucionar este error? Gracias
  9. ...brug, read the full sentence: I'm not using the animation file to make Victor holding a clipboard, at best I'll just make an edit and trace it over, at worst I'll cry into my pillow. But here's what I got so far...it ain't much, but it's something.
  10. Today
  11. For my future world I plan ahead to decorate the moon stone with moon turf I was wondering: Will the iridescent gem be useful in the future? The moon stone and the moon island should have some connection. Maxwell states there were several moon stones long time ago so it wouldn't be weird to give the gem some function. I suggest to make a amulet that affect the "awaking" stat. Maybe Klei give it an use for activating a second event? Now about Glommer's wings. Since the old bell was removed it's a bit sad to see the product of mischievous players and monsters lying in a chest around. If you summon Bigfoot in ROG you can hear a splashing sound which means he could come from the sea. Because people asking for boss monsters on the sea wouldn't it be interesting to fight Bigfoot? Because Glommer seems to fit with the moon theme (I believe Glommer comes from the moon) and Bigfoot is a "sea monster" it would be a cool opportunity to bring back Klei removed in a new way? Call Bigfoot with the "Old Bell" (not the old function of course) to fight it. Boss drops? People were asking for faster seafaring maybe a blueprint for a quicker boat? What do you think about it?
  12. THIS IS BULL!

If you aleady did some space exploration and brought some fullerene back you can make super coolant which allows you to make liquid oxygen pretty easily. Super coolant doesn`t freeze an you can just loop it through an aquatuner until it reaches oxygen condensation temperature.
  13. wolfgang x wx78 x wickerbottom is it a love triangle or a threeway
  14. What you are trying to do it`s still managable. Instead of pumping the water to the sieve right away just make a pipe maze around your base so it exchanges heat with it and then sieve it when it`s considerably warmer. I guess the sieve being not obvious about what it does is a problem that should be more explained. Also there is still a few patches before release in july. Maybe the devs change their mind last minute.
  15. If once character would have to murder another character to save everyone else, whether that person had an incurable disease, was a traitor and thus threatening the lives of everyone, had become corrupted beyond salvation or the like. Who would be willing to get their hands dirty? Who is willing to take the bullet, knowing the rest may look at them differently from now on? Would they feel any remorse or regret doing so? Would they hesitate?
  16. thank you! ill try and figure out that fill thing, that wasnt there before,, hopefully this isnt any trouble but, could you tell me what you did to fix the bigportrait and the syntax errors? i wanna know so i dont have to come back here again and ask the same thing, heh again thank you so much for your help!
  17. Auto Unequip on 1%

this is a DST only mod
  18. Hamlet Disappointment

While this may go against my own self-interest, I wonder if Klei would charge more for Hamlet, they would have more incentive/time/resources to complete the DLC and take it out of Early Access. While I appreciate Klei's efforts to make the game affordable, is this lack of return inhibiting their ability to utilize time and resources to finish the game?
  19. New musics ?

I fully expect they add one or more new tracks at release. It`s been a while since they added the last one and maybe they have something stored for us. I like the music and how chill it is. Also the fact that each has a loop for whenever you pause the game. I guess it`s a more relaxing theme than one might expect from a space adventure and unknown deep space dangers but ONI isn`t a horror game after all. It`s pretty good for whenever you juat want to watch your dupes do their everyday activities and build planned earlier projects. As for pipes they might be a bit too loud at times. Especially huge systems. But i don`t spend that much time watching those for it to get annoying. Btw each overlay has it`s own sound when opened.
  20. Can't find the Aporkalypse Calendar. Need help!

I wish the character quote actually tell which crack is fake, i got two different quotes from Wheeler during my earlier run and none of it was an entrance. It so misleading.
  21. [Game Update] - 337090

Wow, it looks like the design was changed. Look at the stamen! I think the new look is cute!
  22. That`s kinda confusing. So did you give up or not? Or did you jut take a break?
  23. At least for me the music in ONI is really bad. It doesn't fit into this sci-fi theme the game has. The soundtrack more closely resembles tropical island themes instead of an space adventure. It also doesn't help that every pump and pipe makes annoying repeating noises. The only really good thing about the sound are the interface sounds, for instance, drawing a long line of pipes or cables. All in all it's a shame but I play ONI completely mute by now.
  24. Actually, you can use the Lazy Forager to put the entire moon island in your inventory, then you can drop it wherever you want
  1. Load more activity