All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Maxwell Memes: The Sequel

M Y B R A N D
  3. Mod dont work and I dont know why....

It says that on line 167, you are trying to use the variable 'start_inv', but it is not declared, as in not available. You deleted the 'start_inv' variable in your character prefab LUA code.
  4. Maxwell Memes: The Sequel

"He has special eyes."
  5. This has been happening to compost piles as well.
  6. Today
  7. Can't find the Aporkalypse Calendar. Need help!

For the future you can buy coconades on the weapons shop if you cant get gunpowder and they can open cracks as well
  8. Dont need to go very far. Fire up a test scenario in a 4 tall room, spawn a couple packets of po2 with about 1000 germs each (lowballing) and have the dupes run through them like it is a well traveled area. If they don't get exposed, then my game is broken. I am playing with normal immunity, and none of my dupes have negative immunity traits.
  9. Showing off your outfits [2]

That...is an abundance of eyes. And as usual, things look SO DIFFERENT when you do basically the same deal, but change the art style radically. : P Here's what I've been wearing in the beta, because...why not. Decided to try for a red "evening gown" kinda thing. Willow's Magmatic top, Wendy's mourning/Victorian gloves, her standard default skirt and tights, and Wes's Halloween shoes. I don't have any of her fancy heads, but I dunno, I think it looks kinda cool... ...Notorious
  10. This is more of a consultation than a direct how-to question. I implemented a feature that temporarily adds a tag to a specific target (can be anything that can do combat), and now I'd like to give this effect some visual representation, but I don't know what. I tried tinting the target red (by setting AnimState:SetMultColour(1, 0.5, 0.5, 1)), and while it worked, I'm not sure it's a good idea - A. because it might not be too noticeable, especially for reddish entities; B. because I think it might clash with other places setting color multipliers; and C... pretty sure I had a C when I started typing this sentence but I forgot it already. O_o I thought maybe to put a ring on the ground around it, but I'm not sure how to do that and it would also need to be scaled based on the target's size. Also I think if I did that then I'd want the back of the ring to be hidden by the character, another something I don't know how to do. Another idea is an aura, but I think just adding a light source would make it difficult to see exactly which entity is the target when there are several around. Also it has gameplay ramifications at night which I'd rather not have. Would be easy to abuse. So any feasible ideas on how to mark the target (and if possible an ideas on how to implement them) would be appreciated. If it helps, it's possible that only specific players will be able to see this marking (I already know how to implement that part). Thanks in advance. =)
  11. Yesterday
  12. Maxwell Memes: The Sequel

three rlly dumb things i made. Ewecus and gorge ones were made today, wortox was like a month or two ago. all are really sloppily made lol
  13. Upon relog, if a bird is in a cage before the cage will be empty.
  14. Wortox does EXACTLY this, All of foods stats get halved when eaten by him, if inst.components.eater ~= nil then inst.components.eater:SetAbsorptionModifiers(TUNING.WORTOX_FOOD_MULT, TUNING.WORTOX_FOOD_MULT, TUNING.WORTOX_FOOD_MULT) end
  15. If the season length isn't set as default, there is a high possibility of another deerclops spawn at the start of the next season of winter. Here are a few combinations that I found to spawn the second deerclops. Long/very long non-winter season + very short to very long winter + any length of the left 2 seasons I don't know the detail of giants spawning mechanism, but I prefer a more reasonable one, lol.
  16. Can't find the Aporkalypse Calendar. Need help!

With your help I managed to find it! Thank you! I followed your advice of buying rotten eggs at the Sterling Through Deli and found the correct crack for the Calendar. Thank you muchly!
  17. [Game Update] - 336897

Does this apply to the Ancient Herald? One just happened to spawn inside my house after the update.
  18. HD item textures from DST

The axe in DST is not HD. It's actually low res.
  19. Seems so weird to me to make heat management such a central feature of the game only to completely undercut it with something like this. The dynamic temrature mods feels too much like cheating at this point.
  20. so have y'all been posting Gifs this entire time? because they're not working for me
  21. As the devs are still clearly working on optimizing Hamlet to the max, I'd really like it if stone slabs flipped back down after 10-20 days. Not only would that cooldown be balanced, but it'd make bean bugs and gummy slugs renewable, unless of course they'd like to add a bug farm structure. What do you guys think?
  22. You can see my arguments are based on info in the game. As u said this mechanic is not new or interesting and I agree. Nothing more nothing less. So I don't really get u quoting me saying we should discussed in a civil manner when I stayed civil as far as I can tell. Other people have a stronger emotional connection and they expressed it. I simply don't support the idea of a random disease just because doesn't make sense for Wicker, doesn't offer something new to her, goes against her character design by making regaining sanity pretty ez. Nothing more nothing less.
  23. Maxwell Memes: The Sequel

Buy one get one free JoeW t-shirts
  24. she forgets how to craft very basic items axe pickaxe hammer torch when shes sanity goes 0 cause of books or book is used when sanity is 0. that could be temporary problem, crafting icons goes grayish not usable till sanity goes back to normal, to sane or whatever.. if she uses book with 0 sanity more times like 5 times these gray temporary blocked icons goes under lock what means she needs find or make some science engine to remember crafting recipe. last category she forgets map.
  1. Load more activity