All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Think of it like an adventure! Long artifact journey to bring it back on a ship.
  3. Gestalt

it reminds me of amy adams in "arrival"
  4. @Bigfoot Take all the time you need. Gamers rather have polished game right from the start than scuffed release with fixes later I really look forward to the testing part of this final update and also REALLY hope there are more performance updates Keep up the good work.
  5. Maxwell Memes: The Sequel

Klei how could you copy this masterpiece
  6. If a gnat swarm swarms you while you're playing on a controller you won't be able to attack anything else, leaving you completely defenseless. Edit: can't pick up anything either. Anything that requires targeting another entity and pressing a button to do seems to fail, including entering structures.
  7. Gnat swarms can place new mounds over other structures

P.S.: Is it safe to remove these with c_remove()? Will the gnats attempt to make another mound or wander homelessly?
  8. Just what it says on the tin. They're still automatically targeted and can be inspected when playing with a controller.
  9. This isn't too big an issue if they stay in their biome, but as they venture outside it can become a problem, such as if they decide to drop their mounds right on a pig house they flock towards when night falls and their lights come on.
  10. I thing size is good but i prefer more type od boats (someting likes square or someting ) And skins on boat.
  11. Glowfly Cocoon, Nectar, and "Pig Skin?" all seem not to have inspect strings.
  12. Lit a fire inside at night with low sanity and when a couple of night hands appeared they animated very badly.
  13. Banan's art n' stuffs

He looks like a tragic mummy there. Did something happen during his painting career? Thinking about Detective Pikachu? Not a bad try at the art style. I like the complementary colors and fashion design. Though it looks like he should be in a wintry climate with all the cotton in his design.
  14. Wolfgang Wendy Robert Wagstaff Wickerbottom Wilson P. Higgsbury Winona Warbucks William Carter WX-78
  15. Today
  16. Webber & Wormwood synergy

I think wormwood's sleeping will be nerfed as to only gaining sanity ( no health ) because unlike in singleplayer sleeping is over-time regeneration...
  17. cool video and strat. thank you for sharing. I have one question, why not just use conductive wire instead of the heavy watt one when running it to the fridge.
  18. Shenanigans of a Multi-Character Main

Looks kind of like Triumphant Willow wearing NPC Maxwell's suit.
  19. Bad Derpy art corner/Dump of doodles

Is this due to the new update? There probably should be a close up on Wilson's eyes with the word "mooooooooooooooon" on them.
  20. Drawings and Drivel

I feel that mutated and Gestalts should be two different skin types just like Forge and Hallowed nights skins have become. So your idea works as a gestalt themed skin. Mutations should be way more gorier and translucient. I also like your ONI theory. Wagstaff looks a bit fed up with your oc for some reason. Looks reminiscent to your Winona piece for some reason. It works, I'm just making a observation.
  21. Perhaps they'll balance Wormwood's Living Log Production, just 1 kill per Living Log feels way tooooo easy. (He might need other ressources or get a health penalty for every Living Log he creates => Booster Shots & Health for Living Logs)
  22. On my journey on the new island i found susp. marble And i thing its a bug
  23. Warly's DST Debut Ideas

He could start of with some sort of boat or materials for boat stuff, considering it says he sails in from shipwrecked.
  24. Lunar Biome Boss Ideas

You forgot to remove all the fur, the mutations tend to remove all but flesh and bone
  25. Monster meat + silk(tent) = living logs. Spider gland = living logs, this means we can exchange useless spider gland brimming in the chest into living logs. Massive living log production awaits!!
  26. Music thread

This wasn't on the soundtrack but I'm so happy to hear it in the credits.
  27. Wormwood skins?

Maybe that’s him as a seed.
  1. Load more activity