All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. silly drawings i make

Oh god why is nobody making the macaroni he HUNGERS for that macaroni he needs it oh my god please hurry up i dont want to wake up in the marshes or die from bodily stress
  3. As far as penalty I would say full wetness, as is, and a health penalty. Wetness will lead to a natural decrease in sanity anyway, and I don't see much reason for hunger to be penalized for contact with water. The only other thing is I would prefer if you "washed" to a nearby shore. Might be a bit finicky to code just right, but just appearing at the portal seems really odd—and as you said can be exploited as a form of travel.
  4. Polluting the Oceans

Or just make them sink.
  5. @watermelen671 can you use some other forum weapon than a sippin dupe/constanteer, like that meep you extracted. The sipp is just kinda stale

6. For the third question, I am among the first two alternatives... Losing the boat is a bad thing, depending on how much investment you've made to build it and what's stocked in it, but I also find it odd that the ghosts remain with items, however, I believe that the updates that will come, they'll fix it. Let that echo around here. Don't forget!
  7. Why does fog exist

I'm sure they will add some interesting mechanic around fog in a year or so.
  8. Yeah, get to work! I'm starving over here!
  9. Polluting the Oceans

they could add mobs that eat it
  10. Dont Starve fanarts

Oh no, the wink is too cute. Baby boof is a cute addition too.
  11. The game has not come out of beta and already all those seeds spawned by birds at the sea turn to rot eventually and start getting around everywhere and polluting the ocean. SAVE THE CONSTANT OCEANS. (...maybe rot should dissapear from the waters...)
  12. Currently, the only thing separating life and death on a sinking raft is your ability to willingly enter the water before you're forced to. If you manage to do this, you'll be swept all the way back to the Florid Postern; soaked to the bone. A potentially life-threatening situation. But is it enough? Though what may seem like a bad time at first, many have begun to use to their advantage. Not only is wetness useful in keeping away the summer's heat, but the teleportation all the way to the portal might actually be an easy way to save traveling time. Is this really the same last resort our survivors go on about being so frightened about? Probably for WX. ... But for other survivors, I'm not so sure. I wanted to get an idea on other's thoughts, so a poll we go. There's been a lot of these lately, yeah? Reply below with your thoughts or ideas. Though keep in mind, we are still in a pretty early beta, so the aspects of the ocean might not stay the same as time goes on.
  13. 10 new notifications. What lies beyond the bell overtooken by numbers?

14. Why does fog exist

The only thing I can really see that makes sense to adjust is maybe giving the pith hat an additional bonus to visibility radius. It's supposed to be inconvenient and dangerous, and they're relatively short as it is. Oh, and stop the goddamned lightning during the fog. Having to worry about everything around you being spontaneously set on fire on top of everything else is honestly too much.
  15. Dont Starve fanarts

So I made a few stickers, I wanted to see how they would stay, but I intend to open the sale outside Brazil. Just need to see the bureaucracy straightforward for a simple letter lol Ouhnt Thanks, I also do not know the price that would be selling there for you in dollars lol, but I intend to do cheap Lol, was not that fanart that convinced the team? Lol ... These two together will be pure love and best team s2 Sorry people do not always respond in time, is that I just forgetting the forum lol... ah and there is a preview of a drawing that will soon be coloring
  16. Bypass World Border

Well, that's one way to go to "the other side"
  17. Why Are You Guys Quiet?

AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YYYYYYYEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS
  18. As soon as summer started, four people fished for four days straight with no goggle blueprint found. All other blueprints dropped though.
  19. I get to play singleplayer without people invading my base. DST is when I want strangers to come over.
  20. I have searched all mosaic biome and neither has spawned.
  21. Why Are You Guys Quiet?

is Wheeler a name tho? it feels very weird.
  22. Wilson because of the potential for a *Chrono Trigger-esque motivation moment for the survivors that further encourages all of them to stop Them from possibly taking over their world (could happen at some point in result of Wagstaff's interference) and/or others, or maybe just general motivation to go on considering that to me at least Wilson appears to come off as a sort of unspoken leader despite his incompetency in many regards among the survivors at least from how I interpret things. Maxwell already died to progress the story, so in my opinion him dying again I don't think would come off as major as someone like Wilson, who being the main character and also the second short-lived heir to the throne would likely be more substantial. *Those of you who've played Chrono Trigger will know exactly what I'm talking about with this.
  23. Bug with mealwood?

Good explanation, now i see where the issue is.
  24. Maxwell has been known to be able to lock himself in insanity if 2 duelists and 1 shadow worker (of any kind) are summoned at the same time. However when on the island, the system of lunacy seems to consider that those remaining capped 20 sanity points are his max sanity, and basically acts accordingly to that, keeping him fully enlightened most of the time. I'm not sure if this is a feature, or a bug, so I decided to point it out. Logic states that if he locks himself in insanity everywhere else, he should not be attacked by ghestalts at the lunar island while on this state since it would count as being not enlightened.
  25. Today
  1. Load more activity