All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Dupe-A-Day!

Stinky doesn't like sharing.
  3. Please let him have a tab with the Gorge mechanics, the cooking mechanics in this game are long outdated and the Gorge items are wasted on the event. Putting them with Warly would be perfect as it doesn't shove it in new players faces, and it would fit the character perfectly. I'm also really hoping his perks aren't "Cooks crock pot food 15% faster"
  4. Did Winona powercrept Wicker?

Imo I wouldnt say Wicker was powercrept. Her strengths still lie mostly within her great early start, farming resources and Krampii.
  5. silly drawings i make

friend merms!!! i really like the rubberhose style, i think the way i drew the pupils might have helped with that. the gorge setting has potential for many stories and story branches. there are many things implied. my favorite way of telling a story is to just put a quote and a picture together. thank you
  6. [Game Update] - 336171

To organically introduce the player to the fact that you can hatch smolbirbs. At least, that's my theory.
  7. Did Winona powercrept Wicker?

What i mean is that they don't belong in the same category, nor they are supposed to be. Winona's catapults are op compared with tentacles and I don't think tentacles needs a buff just cuz catapults are way better. Again. I suggested before ammo for catapults to make them somewhat balanced also that they require fixing from time to time. But asking tentacles to be leveled up to catapults makes no sense when it's clear catapults need to be tunned down.
  8. WormWood abilities.

Honestly they could port wormwood straight from single player to multi no changes and I would be ok with it Imo I consider wormwood one of their best character creations. Absolutely nailed it on the first try
  9. This could actually make shard farming a lot more reliable
  10. silly drawings i make

Are those curves on the left THEM or "Friends" merms? Looks like we got a story now. I think... The quote listed reminds me of a rubber hose cartoon, mainly due to the color and grey scaling.
  11. Positive sides of Hamlet

What about the scenery? It feel so lively, you can feel the dread when walking into the poison forest, the tension when running in the deep jungle, the calm of those pond and the waterfall, the safety in hamlet town and city, it feel so much better than SW, which translate anything into "yep, that's an island".
  12. Banan's art n' stuffs

i've found a new form of joy in making edits,,, Putting this last one as a spoiler, since it contains sorta spoilers for the new beta they're all different sizes and it's bothering me but i'll bE FiNe
  13. Did Winona powercrept Wicker?

It's less of one is ranged and the other is melee, its how tentacles get screwed over by aoes Meanwhile, catapults don't have to worry about aoes if they aren't in range of the aoe in the first place. That and you don't need to worry about getting stun locked to death when you're trying to getting loot.
  14. Wormwood, a nerf to come

That's gonna be a no from me dog, any healing from food just breaks Wormwood's ability to make living logs, plus Wickerbottom is just the better mass food gatherer anyway, so the seeds are not that big of an issue. (Though if you had both you could get massive amounts of food, but pig and spider farms exist so it's not that bad)
  15. Just wondering for those who were around when SW was released if they have an idea on a timetable. i'd really like to play this on switch but shareplaying and being in party chat with my friends on PS4 would be nice as well
  16. captain and naval hats along with new boats, sails, bosses BUT NO SW resemblance... a unique feel to the naval experience for DST
  17. I forgot to add this but I'd love to see Maxwell's facial transformation from untriumphant to performer to the disheveled king.
  18. Did Winona powercrept Wicker?

Wicker doesn't need to be paired with Winona here cuz tentacles simply aren't the same as catapults at all... range vs melee I suggested before that I would love if catapults require ammo. This could make for a more interesting gameplay cuz u could then different ammo could have different dmg and you couldn't cheese it as ez.
  19. They really should give the glass cutter extra damage to shadows in addition to the extra durability. If the purpose of it is to carve a niche of killing shadows, then it should outperform existing options. As it is right now, I see no reason to use it over a hambat or a dark sword.
  20. This is unimportant and oddly specific but I really wanna see moon tree petrification. Glass trees would be super pretty.
  21. Positive sides of Hamlet

I am NOT disappointed with Hamlet. In fact it's the reason I booted up again. Last time I played this game was a day after shipwrecked came out.
  22. With the new update and the arrival of boats, Winona is now able to make a somewhat offensive boat for fighting mobs on land and (eventually) over the sea. But since Winona has a way to attack bosses off land via catapults, where does that leave Wicker? Winona can easily cheese the seasonal giants, beequeen, and even dragonfly; Meanwhile, Wicker needs to have more prep time to kill most of the surface giants, with some of them being near unkillable via on tentacles. The only drawback Winona might encounter is the world gen, but she'll still be able to kill the seasonal giants anyways.
  23. Backstories for all the characters, their relation to Max, and how they got there for sure. I'm absolutely biased as a Wilson main but I'm really looking forward to what they do for him. I'm operating under the theory that he'll be the last character refreshed and his short will progress the overall story of the game.
  24. Hamlet Disappointment

I bought shipwrecked. played for a day, meh, then stopped playing DS. I saw hamlet , installed DS again and now it's the only game I play.
  1. Load more activity