All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. While acknowledging that it's a disappointing answer, really we don't have anything useful to tell you here. We start the switch patch as soon as the console branch has the new content in it. But because of the turnaround time on Nintendo patches we have to wait until we're pretty sure the bugfixes have settled down before submitting to Nintendo. Then we wait. Then it either fails and we try again, or it goes through and sure we could do a post updating you that we now have news or we could just push the button and make it live. Basically since we don't hold the patches back the soonest we know the release date is right before we push the button setting it live and thus there's no news to share other than "It's live, go play it!"
  3. Refillable salt licks Stingers on the ground stacking like hounds teeth do. Triple mactusk biome being the default for world gen Killing enrage Klaus increase Krampus sack chance Killing Misery toadstool drops all available blueprints from both of his versions Celestial crown taking a % of sanity instead of a flat number to summon gestalts so that low sanity characters can get as much use of the crown's combat effect as other characters with high sanity A toggle option for PC players to have the same equipping behavior that was recently introduced to console players `version 599666 -Equipping items (using DPAD) will swap your currently equipped item back into the same slot as the new item being equipped.` A cast skill key for characters that can use them, like Willow, Maxwell, etc. Calming Bernie requiring a mouse click or a forced pickup (ctrl+pickup key) to calm him instead of just the pickup key alone Multicasting willow alignment skill like all the others (If the reason for not having multicasting is that it has a cooldown, maybe add a cooldown indicator on the ember for that skill as well) A dock kit variant that allows plantables like grass,twigs,fam plots,etc A dock kit variant with coblestone speed
  4. Today
  5. I would assume you could do something like "GLOBAL.TUNING.WILSON_HUNGER = 75" To decrease it? I do not know any command for faster hunger drain, but if it's code that effects Wes's hunger drainage, maybe it would found in his file. Or for example, the code when you sleep at any time, your hunger begins to drain at a faster rate. Though, I'm not sure if this would fall under the same command since it actively shows the down arrow on hunger when sleeping.
  6. Thank you for your feedback! We have made the revision as you suggested. The corrected translation should go out in the next update.
  7. do you think this skill would be too powerful if if I made it all hostile mobs rather than just high Health hostile mobs now you can bury spider eggs in graves as a trap you lead hostile mobs into the area around the nest 6 care spiders will spawn(as a reference to unlocking Webber) depending on on your alinement you high health hostile mobs will be hit with a wave of lunar/shadow energy that will either make them groggy if you’re lunar aligned or Alert(shadow sneak basically) if your shadow aligned for 20 seconds, when they bring food back to the nest fusing the bone to the nest increasing it’s level(it have 3 levels marked by lightning or unnatural energy striking the grave(as a reference to unlocking Webber) 1.already described 2.you gain the ability to put 2 spiders of the same type into the nest to periodically multiply 3. the nest will occasionally produce spider eggs)there number those from the beard will aid those from the nest(more effective the more you have out)
  8. It'd be nice if they could make that work well, but for the time being, I've taken to making diagonal cobblestone roads into a series of stepping stones rather than zaggy roads. So long as you keep to the middle, you keep the speed boost throughout.
  9. I saw @Creatorofswamps have this cool idea in their Wurt skill tree, and it made me think, we need more fish like this. I imagine the catfish and eel ability would be tied to new rare fish for balance/flavour, but the needlenose squirt one is so simple and effective. For normal players, it could repair something to 90%, but kill the fish. For Wurt it could repair it to 90%, but only use 50% of the fish's health so it can be re-used. As for new ideas by me: ▪Bomb fish caught in the hazourdous biomes that can be thrown as a bomb. ▪Using spittle fish like water guns. ▪Make the baity bait fish make all neutral non-friendly mobs aggressive towards you while in inventory. Let it be used as bait on a fishing rod too.
  10. I love the fish perks here. They are amazing. Though, not sure about the shark one since it basically eliminates half of fhe oceans threats. They are so good, i kinda wish these perks were built into the fish themselves since this makes the ocean fish much more interesting, i love the needle nose squirt one. This book would be very interesting if it turned like 5 vegetables into giant durians specifically. (For example, turning carrots into durians) I feel like merms with darts are kinda too similar to spitters though without much to differ. I hope. Wurt probably has been given the most aimed feedback out of any character on what to do with her skilltree (Alot of the same/similar ideas, like merm jobs and make a functioning kingdom and a few other small things) so hopefully they do well.
  11. Happening with me too. With Hamlet compatible worlds no longer having the seasons bugged, I returned to the Switch version of Don't Starve, and ran into this rather quickly. Hopefully it's a simple issue and will be fixed quickly. In the mean time though, there are alternatives to using traps for catching birds and rabbits. Earthquakes in caves drop rabbits, which can be picked up shortly after they land, and a sleeping bird will become collectable for a short time after being punched; Shipwrecked's eye-shots do the same without requiring the bird to be asleep.
  12. On Switch, the game crashes upon crafting bird or box traps. Alternatives exist. For birds, you could put them to sleep with either a sleep dart or a pan flute, give the sleeping bird a punch, which it'll survive and start flopping around, able to be picked up, and you can go from there. On Shipwrecked, eye-shots are even more effective. Rabbits will be more difficult, but is still possible, as they can be picked up when they fall from the ceiling of caves during earthquakes.
  13. I would be in favor of merging packets of solids just like fluids, since we already merge debris.
  14. This is a different issue from the usual update problems that only affect a few users at a time. It seems not a single person received my update for a mod since it was uploaded in February, out of 25000 current subscribers. My mod is now completely dead, Steam is not willing to serve any other version that one from last years November. Users are forced to locally install my mod to update for the February QoL, but this means they have no way to receive any future updates anyway. I uploaded a second attempt in early March, to make sure the error wasn't on my end and I didn't provide the wrong files, but no change occurred, still not a single person could confirm they received an update. Mod Updater, the mod which fixes some of the updating errors with the official game, also does not help. The mod in question: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2921809973Is Expected version: 1.4.2.1 Outdated files: 1.4.1.2 I don't want to delete and re-upload the mod if I don't absolutely have to, loosing all subscriptions and defeating the purpose of workshop updating. And I now have to worry if any future update to any of my mod will result in the same end. Is there anything at all that can be done about this? Peter Han (Fast Track, Mod Updater author) said this may be a problem with the internal ID on the workshop being corrupted, and he had something similar happen when he made an upload error, and only deleting and re-uploading fixed it. I have contacted Steam Support, they just linked me the ONI Workshop About page for "information" and told me they can't help me to make mods, further inquiries were ignored. Any information would be appreciated. This is a mod I worked really hard on and put many hours into, I would really like to save it somehow.
  15. Sorry about that. I tried workarounds but with Klei's frequent updates to artworks in the past year it was a bit too unstable and I was waiting for the artworks code to be finalized. An official fix would be majorly appreciated. I will add: just enable my mod long enough to deconstruct/resculpt them, then you can disable the mod safely.
  16. Pretty known trick (I think) but placing a sign on klauses sack after opening it prevents it from spawning again in that place, this means you can have an arena from klaus at some point. Also works for daywalker, who has only 5(?) Spawns when klaus has roughly 25 (?)
  17. Unless the wood could somehow hide unseen behind chopped tree stumps or other trees then I don’t think so, I just think it’s a rare bug that happens once every now & again. I’ll be sure to record it if it happens again though next time I’m playing!
  18. Попробуй во время игры зайти в настройки раздел игра и перетянуть ползунок разрешение таймплапса влево. По идее это отключит скриншоты во время игры
  19. Changed Status to Fixed One or more mods (likely More Small Sculptures, More Marble Sculptures) added new artwork to the game and they are necessary to load your save. In a future update this will be fixed so it loads the default artwork instead.
  20. Picking up a trap with an animal caught inside does not give the player the animal, bird cages share the same problem. This issue makes crafting the prestihatitator problematic and by extension blocks game progression. We’re unable to merge world’s due to the sea-worthy being locked behind the shadow manipulator.
  21. I was playing as usual without problem. But for no reason, the game crashed and did not open again. Moreover, I closed all modes.
  22. I'm looking to add a perk where my character's movement and some of her actions are faster based on the state of her health . To be more specific: - Actions that have a speed bonus equal to the current amount of health she has (100 for reference), which would be halved when wearing armor: + Movement + Attacking + Cooking + Crafting + Picking + Harvesting - Some actions would instead be done instantly with full health, such as picking and harvesting How would I go about coding this? I wouldn't even mind some form of template to add the actions to, in case there are other actions I could include that can be sped up or done instantly; I think even some boat-related actions can be altered in this way.
  23. Hello! My boyfriend and I have been getting back into DST lately and playing every night, but one night he just couldn't connect to the server I was hosting It said, "Server not responding. This server is not responding. Please try again." He can't join any game that I'm hosting, and I can't join any game that he's hosting either. Here's what we tried: - We both disabled our mods and tried making a server with no caves - Tried joining a public server together (which allowed us both to connect, but we still can't join each others games) - Restarting our computers - Restarting Steam - Allowing access through the firewall - Uninstall and reinstall - Unfriending and refriending on Steam - Tried a local server - Tried a public server but with a password, which didn't allow us to connect if one of us was hosting :(((( We don't know what to do anymore, we just really like playing DST ;^; EDIT: My boyfriend tried joining my game through steam and it still didn't work. But there's a page that says "Failure. Unable to connect to server, app id specified by server is invalid." "Latency. Failed" I'm not too sure what this means, but I thought I should mention it if it helps! ;o;
  24. I believe the problem to be with falling liquids. I've kept my eye on several steam turbine setups on an old save and I can confidently say that the turbines are fine. (That save has survived through several of these steam deletion threads and is still active). A way I came to this conclusion is that some escher waterfalls I had in a loop started to lose liquid. So, without the turbines or liquid vents to blame, I can only point at the falling liquid mechanism. I've resorted to have a refilling setup with a valve, shutoff and an atmo sensor... I've also tried the flaking boiler and found it to be very stable. Steam has vanished nonetheless but the frequency of it happening is very diminished. Assuming the turbines are well, I really can't pinpoint why it would happen in such a build, though.
  1. Load more activity