All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Maxwell Memes: The Sequel

Why are you teaching us lesson four on the DST forums?
  3. I really like the idea; playing some sort of football player sounds fun.
  4. why did you join the klei forums?

Can't recall what got me to make my first account, but... Initially started lurking due to trying to find information on the old multiplayer mod that was in the works by a community member with a dragon icon and some name involving a Y and a V that I just can't recall. This being back in the time that the response to any 'Can Don't Starve to be multiplayer ples?' thread, even on Steam, was a swift boot to the head and yeeting said thread into the abyss of lockedness. My, how times change.
  5. Cookie cutters eating pumpkin cookies would make my day
  6. Well, I have no real idea what causes it so can't really ask for specific info, but - since you are an active Mac user you likely frequent news sources I don't. If you stumble across any lead in your travels I wouldn't mind hearing about it.
  7. Please choose a category [Crash] Platform Steam Do you use mods? Yes Version Number Rev. 360464 789 14:48:49 Issue title Beefalo causing game to crash, possible due to a sound file issue Steps to reproduce Any time I get close to a beefalo herd, the game crashes. Including the crash screen. Describe your issue My base is right next to a beefalo herd, and whenever I get close to them within seconds the game crashes. This happened several months ago too, I made a report about it then too. I reinstalled the game, played without mods, but nothing seems to be working. It's RoG, Hamlet is enabled but I think it happened before I got the DLC.
  8. when playing DST on my Mac via steam I am unable to place the boat kit anywhere when using a controller. I should be pretty straight forward go to water place boat kit in water. but I don't get any indicator to do so.
  9. Hallowed Nights Suggestions

Your concept sketches even look like something you'd see from like Klei's concept art, geez
  10. Thanks, bizziboi! I appreciate the fast response! Also please let me know if I can do any sleuthing for you on the Mac side.
  11. Wurt

"Mumsy says my friends can't come out to play." Remembered this Billy quote and now it has an explanation and now I'm kinda sad. still cracking up internally over the greenhorn thing though he has scales on his portrait, implying green merm skin and horns hAH
  12. Today
  13. I am stumped by this as it doesn't. I've been looking into why Catalina is saying it is - if you Google this message you'll see many apps have this problem. It's likely to do with how the game listens for keypresses or maybe the fact that we try to respond to Command-Q to quit. We're definitely not actively trying to monitor input from other apps
  14. Even if they want to get rid of the uncompromising label, I don't really think that should mean the only form of difficulty you can get in game is from severely crippling yourself. Again, this about being engaging in the least bit, rather than uncompromising at this point.... unfortunately.. The first example there is still broken even if its limited time. Not that it matters since there are so much more extremely cheesy things in the game, which again gets to the point where you might as well just spawn em in with console commands. And the 2nd, I still think its cheesy you can just run to a pig to get the tree guard to forget about you in a second. Pigs aren't exactly rare. Again, not that it matters. Like Ogrecakes said, tree guards are probably one of the easiest enemies in game. Just remember the number of hits and there is 0 chance of you even getting hit at all. This can be said for way too many enemies, if not all of them. Again, this is all present in DS as well, seems more like bad game design rather than a "forgiving" difficulty.
  15. I mean it's not like anyone considered talking about Wurt here off topic untill watermelen said so. Anyway... @watermelen671 do cookie cutters have an eating animation and if they do could you post it here?
  16. 在这个地方卡住动不了了
  17. I am now running macOS Catalina. When I launched Don't Starve Together, I was prompted to give it access to log all keystrokes even from other apps. Why does it need this permission? And especially, why does it need to log keystrokes from other applications?
  18. No, you are right, I apologize. The game says 2% per cycle for base reproduction, but that can't be. It's probably rounding up.
  19. That's a different system completely. I personally use a filter, set on x seconds, where x = amount of fuel needed / 10. That's the bottom logic system shown above. But this topic was *only* about landed rocket detection. Which does help in knowing when to trigger a refueling system, but those are 2 different things
  20. In my game, I have 2 volcanoes, so I've built steam turbine above. But I notice something strange. Even with a full tile of magma, when it cool down below the freezing temperature, it turns into packs of igenous rock, instead of making a solid tile. O_o As you can see, there's more than the amount needed to make a tile. And the first pack on the left has 10 tons cumulated : the tile produce a pack, magma fill the tile, it produce a pack, etc ... 10 tons ! As far I see, the magma produce a tile only if there's something above. it can even produce weird behavior, like this other volcano. In this room, the magma flow in 2 layers. As mentionned above, the first layer turns into solid tile, and the second was, at first, packs. It turns in a solid tile with burried object on reloading. And a second reloading gives another solid tile above.
  21. Longer Cycle Time

Not really, if you take the current work time for certain things and turn it into (current time/600) you can create a multiplier you apply to the current day length to find out how long it should take in a longer day. Some actions now you rate based on current day length with this multiplier, and some you rate on a static length regardless of day length.
  22. I was looking for a way to determine when to stop fueling the rocket, honestly. That's all. I don't like volitile fuels backing up in my pipes, to raise or lower in temp.
  23. The fact that we can light things like chests, crock pots, fridges, alchemy engines, ocuvigils, and plants is well beyond my level of comprehension, as it basically invites griefers to annoy you with just a torch. Simply removing the option to light them on fire directly will give real players enough time to put out the eventual smouldering after they attempt to circumvent this by lighting a material next to them, and then ban the griefer from their server. And again, why are we letting them burn structures in the first place when we're trying so hard to prevent griefing? On a side note, pig houses would have to be exempt from this proposed anti-griefing change, as lighting them has a use during a full moon, in which their homes are lit on fire to force them to transform, with a flingomatic or ice staff putting the fire out. As a member of Diverse Survivors, I get annoyed when I look at our griefer reporting channel and see how easily people grief. I'd love to see this stopped, or at least slowed one day.
  24. I didn't look into it. However that's not how I would use this information, more like : if scanner is green and rocket checklist is red = landing, if scanner is green and checklist is green = takeoff. Basically what he said. Note that in those 2 instances, there must be a pilot, so your worry is moot. And I would use this to make a different landed rocket detection system, probably much smaller than mine above () Those information are not great at telling you when to stop refueling, but neither is my system above. Both are meant to detect if there's a rocket landed or not, and not much else. I still have this image in my clipboard so here goes : Basically what's right under the scanner is the detection widget (as shown above in this topic) and everything else UNDER that (under the bottom horizontal automation line) is the refueling logic. (Above the scanner is the "door opening delay" logic but that's not exactly great, yet...) Detecting a rocket =/= managing its refueling, is what I'm getting at!
  25. "JumpShot"

You can obtain the "Jumpshot" acheivment/make a ball into a hoop just by hitting the bottom of the netting. Not sure if this is intentional but I'd like to verify just incase. Thank you for reading.
  1. Load more activity