All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Either that or it could only be for characters who would know his name (though I think only Winona and maybe Maxwell would know his name?) like how Shadow Queen/Charlie works when examining her
  3. I think that would be cute if lunar alligned players will have this feature, knowing the cryptic founder real name.
  4. Today
  5. So *that's* the reason my wild arbor trees keep disabling auto harvest on some branches? Good catch, I hadn't found the connection to my pips yet. So - can confirm on Linux.
  6. Why would you ban Wurt, the poor gal is in her "teens weird voice" phase.
  7. The old flower power was great to dip in and out of the bloom stage, as every time you got back, you would have a higher bloom, but did nothing in order to help you maintain it, so even though you had a perk, if you wanted to perma bloom, it was useless, unless you used a lot of formula (15 uses) to fill it up. The new one makes it easier to maintain you at full bloom and is better to "reach" it in the early days (where is harder to have rotten fish lying around), as it also affects every level of the bloom. I think that we could get an increase in the "bloom tank" so we could have both the 30% bonus to formula and more bloom days. Or even remove the upper limit to formula, as based on each person playstyle, you could also use a lot of compost wraps to heal, that would also gives more formula time and "waste" the perk.
  8. ngl I just want Klei to implement some sort of way to show current bloom progress and the amount of bloom you get from fertilizers without us always resorting to mods. there's really no way to know how much bloom you get from a growth formula item to add to your current bloom in stage 3 unless you look up the numbers to get accurate measurements or get a mod that shows all of it for you as a meter
  9. I've read the stickies and watched some basic tutorials but I'm still kinda lost on some things. If you guys can help me out I'd appreciate it. Is there an easier way to see the function declaration of a function call? Stickies says to use notepad++ or VSC not too familiar with using them. At the moment I'm just using notepad++ "function(.*)FunctionName" find in files but it doesn't seem to work sometimes. Is Sublime any good? apparently it comes with the DST tools but I don't see people recommending it. What program can I use to view TEX files? there's some tools people made in this forum but the download links are broken or they're from 10 years ago.
  10. Thank you all for your inputs (legitimate or joking included) I appreciate having some outside perspectives Yes, I am aware that this can be deactivated with world settings, however I believe it would be a lot better if the player could have a more organic form of agency over this sort of thing rather then tweaking world settings. In the defense of the "giving resources to players" bit, yes early on this makes sense, although this feels like its more of a pub thing, it does help give more players more access to these resources. However, I am not talking about a solution that could be done day one, I am talking about a possible shadow or more likely lunar aligned mid-late game solution that more often then not, would have little to no impact on a new player. So, I do respect your concern for players who rely on the meteor fields (admittedly I find odd since there are so MANY different ways to acquire gold, rocks, flint, and nitre) this isn't really the focus here, my desire is to remove the disruptive nature of the meteors (not even the ones in the mosaic, but the ones that spawn seemingly randomly on secondary meteor fields) as they have added nothing of substance when they are placed near bosses or other important things.
  11. I agree I agree (and it was proven already) that it is not steam turbine itself. Steam deletion was observed in setups with no steam turbine. I also agree that it is falling liquid or interaction with liquid vent. I have several steam turbines working on my colony. Most of them have high pressure steam chamber (20+ kg of steam per tile). The one that is now failing is low pressure (<10kg per tile). I will be looking at all other steam chambers to see if they are not loosing any steam.
  12. Music is secondary. I can't set a corpse on fire without the moon boss appearing. The torch does not have the option to set it on fire. the staff doesn't work either
  13. Bad suggestion. This was the only reason to want to have a high sainity meter. Characters with high sainity should be better with it, not the other way round. Rest of the suggestions are good.
  14. 202402091634.mp4.9d3d6f5dba114bca7916a9956bdf46af.mp4
  15. There're some things here I'm not interested in personally, like the book branch and ranged/wandering merms(not saying I necessarily dislike those ideas), but honestly, even just the fishermerms and farmerms would be enough to satisfy me with the skillset. I really like the idea of farmerms digging up stumps too, that'd be nice.
  16. Thanks for the tips, I didn’t know I could grab a bird that way, I’ll have to give that a try. I’m just hoping they fix the issue soon
  17. Good point , but for me it's all about inventory. I always have a starcaller staff on me once crafted and I almost never use fire staffs. Plus it lights up the ruins nicely with sanity stations. Again , it's more for those worlds you have a bunch of yellow gems .
  18. I'd take, as an alternative, a way to see exactly where the meteor field reaches. I know it only hits specific biomes, but sometimes it's not quite clear if something is just outside of its range or not.
  19. I'm seeing 1.4.2.1 as well. I'm not sure what happened either but I'm glad it's fixed. If it happens again please attach a new log and I'll take a look.
  20. Thanks, what’s your thoughts on whether or not having the energy wave effect all the hostile mobs to enter the area
  21. I've encountered the bug as well. Until it's fixed, you can still catch birds by putting them to sleep, such as with the pan flute, and attacking them once with no weapon equipped, to make them flop around for a few seconds, during which time they can be picked up. Rabbits can also be picked up right after they fall in the caves during earthquakes.
  22. Hamlet was released in 2018, half a decade after Don't Starve itself, so doesn't really make a good case for Don't Starve having "always been" this way. Plus, not only is Hamlet one of the first instances of Klei actively encouraging the player to megabase and build things for purely decorative reasons, but it also very intentionally divides itself between "wild, untameable land" and "fully terraformable wilderness to make into a city". The Deep Rainforest isn't a good example for what you're trying to argue here at all.
  23. Is this the same 'Kid' that purchased a flight for 1,500$? Get real Michael.
  1. Load more activity