All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Your best solution is to play exclusively on Xbox, because I’m assuming Sony forked over some extra dough to get as usual their exclusive content rights *rolls eyes* and if you want to play with Klei or Dedicated servers, you can do so on PC or PlayStation. Xbox on the other hand… even though the option to search for them has ALWAYS existed, has never had access to them. This is EXCLUSIVELY what prevented me from ever being able to play the Forge Event, Despite the games opening title screen at that time teasing me with its existence. Yes I’m mad, I have every right to be mad.. and it’s an issue I’ll take up with Klei staff when/If the Gorge/Forge Events ever return, and I’m still unable to enjoy it. Anyway my point is that Xbox doesn’t have these servers, and never has… so you can’t get server bot spammed if there’s no servers
  3. These are the type of "major" skills I was always imagining and other characters do get stupid cool stuff like this while Wilson gets absolutely jack. Bro basically got all his perks divided into pieces and sold separately as morsels of disappointment until you've got them all like MF EXODIA and even then it's still not spectacular or anything. Why did he need 3 perks for both beard growth rate and insulation SEPARATELY? If his skills are gonna be so crap compared to everyone else's why don't they just give him his "major" skills immediately aka torch toss and beard storage so players don't need to invest so "heavily" right off the bat it would open up way more options too.
  4. Today
  5. Try to disable the Modded Skins mod and let me know if it fixed it
  6. People be sleeping on beard storage, having 3 easily accessible inventory slots for your healing foods for a fight is great. You can fit your stack of 40 jellybeans in there without needing to waste an inventory slot, you can fit 40 rot in there to feed your eyemask/shield. It's a pretty great help. Maybe Wilson's ''perk'' shouldn't be a buff to his torch tree, but have 2 to 3 extra skill-tree points compared to other characters.
  7. Don't Starve: Giant Edition Update - Xbox (Update 1.0.0.19) Fixed functionality for Bird and Rabbit Traps Note: The update containing the fix for this issue is coming to Nintendo Switch; we are just waiting on the patch process to complete lotcheck with Nintendo.
  8. Yeah I think the best solution might be a private world or a moderated dedicated server. Otherwise try to find friends in klei public servers to help keep the number of players above 5 so that the bots can be kicked in time.
  9. If you want an easy way to kill FW then turn rifts on, get a brightshade staff and watch AFW struggle against you for once. You could then use the bone armor + bone helm to have an easier time with CC (though phase three is always troublesome).
  10. Combining both an upgraded slingshot with big woby is a way to buff ranged combat for Walter and ensures woby doesn't become obsolete. Kill 2 birds with one stone. Do you have your own ideas for Walters skilltree? Walter using big woby as a mount is a massive lore point which makes up alot of his short. Klei needs to honour the thematics between Walter and woby. Wigfrid getting beefalo skills fits her thematically as a valkyrie with a noble steed. Beefalo skills fit no other character even if you could argue that an ornery beefalo is wasted on her. Skills to buff small woby would be nice ofc.
  11. It would likely just need to be things she can do outside of being a mount as unless they make a whole new mechanic or ignore her established lore there's not too much more they can do with her being a mount outside of making her faster
  12. Was gonna call out grm9 for not being a bot but then he messaged so nvm
  13. the dedication of this griefer tho, i guess nothing much going on with their life that they put that much effort in griefing someone's game.
  14. I wonder how viable it would be to set up honeypot servers where bots control and imitate Wilson players to make the griefers waste time. On the other hand, the dumdums could also create malicious bots in theory.
  15. slingshot perks either wouldn't change that or make walter's slingshot useless
  16. I'm so excited!!!! Counting the hours to finally play it again
  17. well, to be precise, my first error about Waterbeefalos is about their sound, where I got a showstopping error message whenever the game happened to call for the sound in field. This happened at night. But later, at day, I succeded in sailing close to them, jump ashore, and jump into the boat again, before arriving at the exact same error as Miachan90 was describing above.
  18. In any case, the merms had to appear in The Constant from somewhere, and considering that these merms were created from a curse, we get 2 options: 1 sailed by sea from The Gorge and got into The Constant, this is indicated by the words that the patients disappeared at sea (+ this explains why in "Shipwrecked" there are mermaids, but not in Hamlet. some of the merms sailed to The Constant and some to "Shipwrecked" , and in "Hamlet" they were physically unable to get there because there is no access to the sea) after which they began to settle down, multiply, they had their own culture and customs and their past was almost forgotten (except for the story about the huge mouth in the sky) option 2, Eternal Gnaw appeared in The Constant at some point in antiquity, Infected intelligent beings, left them to their fate, after which she Infected intelligent beings of shibrekit, after which she got into the world of goat people and settled there because she was well fed. And about the craving for fish in my tongue, it doesn't mean eating it. If this is not the case in English, then I apologize + maybe it's not a problem with clear thinking, but the fact that he generally forgets his goat past
  19. Ok but you know the way everyone complained about wolfgang losing power due to planar weapons even tho his damage with regular weapons is still fantastic for 90% of the game but klei listened and gave him skills to buff planar weapons? Yeah i want that for big woby. I want her to be competitive in the early, mid and late game against a beefalo.
  20. the advantage is that it's much better than beefalo during early game because it doesn't buck you off and you need to feed it more rarely
  21. I have that same bug on PS4 (lua 710, but otherwise the same)
  22. The problem with it not being stronger is it ends up feeling useless which is also not fun. It fails in basically every aspect when it comes to utility it's not about being optimal it’s about having a use beyond role-playing. Heck if people didn't care they wouldn't have wanted refreshes, skill trees, or character revisits in general.
  23. Hah, knowing the current Klei they probably gonna slap this perk onto Walter due to being a boy scout which is like no offense, but does a teenage boy really gonna do much better in medical field than a man who legit made healing/revival items himself? Like, I'm not being sarcastic or demeaning or anything, but the current situations are leading to said thoughts. No explanation is given over releasing a Halloween short during Christmas time. Willing to rework part of Wormwood's skill tree but not Wilson's. And many other countless "Klei moments" as I dub them myself. If any of the Klei devs reading this, then I'm sorry if my comments hurt your feelings. But the truth must be said: the torch tree sucks and DOES NOT FIT WILSON'S CHARACTER AT ALL. You know you can invest points in the beard growth perk, right? The full growth perk line will makes the beard grow up to 2/5/10 days for each stage.
  24. Big woby needs a unique strength over being replaced by a beefalo. It would be really bad character design by klei if they didnt.
  25. still boring it's just sleeping and getting stuff that you can use to heal during a fight isn't hard, just dig up blue shrooms, just always have at least 2 armors or use beefalo forcing people to use something that's already beneficial to use with slingshot is pointless
  26. Not much else we can do then. Spend autumn making friends then move to a private world? Klei shouldn't waste any resources on moderation tho. That would be a slippery slope of insane work and problems.
  1. Load more activity