All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. silly drawings i make

willow and SCP-457 (human shaped fire that seeks out fuel to put it incredibly simply) the fire is getting too big!!
  3. alot of these can be done with no knowledge. Just think what monster or player already has one of these effects. Then go in scripts/prefabs/ and find the thing's LUA file and explore how its done
  4. [Game Update] - 327257

gonna go test in my old save file and I get back to you
  5. Wagstaff Lore

I've already mentioned how Wagstaff gets static-y and his voice changes on low health but the code function for one is: Seems to suggest that he's not actually there or something similar. Not exactly sure what to make of this.
  6. Wagstaff Lore

Wagstaff reproducing the tragedy of ruins : ^)
  7. [Game Update] - 327257

Is this on a new world from before this update by chance?
  8. Wagstaff Lore

NIGHTMAREFUEL = "I must find a way to return with this. It will revolutionize the world!!", Uh oh...
  9. [Game Update] - 327257

maybe leave steam completely and relog? I can see a new bunch of flooring and wallpapers
  10. Perk help!

To confirm, the '--' is to be included, yeah?
  11. [Game Update] - 327257

I'm definitely in the beta branch, I can play the new characters and everything. But when I go to the wallpaper tab for example it's just the same 5 options as previously: Wood, Checkered, Floral, Sunflower, and Harlequin.
  12. Perk help!

Oh, and I forgot to add a comma at the end of the "twigs" line. It's supposed to be twigs = { sanity = 10 }, not twigs = { sanity = 10 }
  13. Attacking the herald won't play any music but attacking an enemy near it play boss music
  14. This is A LOT of work. Some are simple, but some require more special behavior Usually on the forum we deal with specific questions on how to do something funky, and I can only answer for myself here, but I don't like to code people's mods for them. It's a lot of time to invest into someone else's idea, because it's never as simple as it sounds when it comes to code. This would be many days of work and debugging On another note, if you intend on putting the mods on the workshop, it will be best if you have some idea of what's going on, so you can fix bugs without having to wait for days for a reply on the forum. I strongly suggest that you take a look at my newcomer post and start learning how to code LUA. It's fun when you get into it, and you sound like you're already invested in making the mods There are thousands of character mods on the workshop to investigate, and many, many threads on this forum from which you can draw knowledge. Many of the things you want to do have been done before in other character mods, and some have been solved on this forum. It's either that, or finding some coder to actually join your project, or lucking out that there's a person on the forum who has nothing else to do. I wish you godspeed and a lot of luck with your project. I'll help in any way I can, but not with a wall of tasks
  15. [Game Update] - 327257

The hulk battle is so fun.. great job guys... awesome idea to make rocks and flint renewable too
  16. [Game Update] - 327257

More Don't Starve updates = me happy. Thanks a lot guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  17. Don't Starve: Hamlet Roadmap

I still believe its sad that you expect this kind of thing. This should be unacceptable. Its not fair for people who didn't sign up for any of the EA stuff to have to pay the price. I also don't think its okay to release updates not tested like the QOL update was, ESPECIALLY since it wasn't part of the Hamlet beta. I don't see how its realistic to expect an update to a DLC you might not even own to mess with the base game. This is why things should be thoroughly tested. In my eyes, EA is for players to catch bugs the devs might have missed, NOT testing absolutely everything for them. At the very least test basic features included in the update......This just looks really bad for Klei and would have especially looked bad to any new players who bought the base game when the QOL update released. They wouldn't have even been able to play!
  18. Woh, a must have. Does steam install it already now? Nice. Thank you. I think this is an excellent idea. Just like space hunting for artifact! If there are artifacts out there on every other astroid, why isn't there any on ours!? Destroy them resulting a specific amount of "gravitas" material that allow you to rebuild them somewhere else and give bonus deco! Good thought!
  19. Wagstaff Lore

ANNOUNCE_MAGIC_FAIL = "Something is preventing me from summoning dark magic here. Intriguing." Like that's normal phrase someone would say. He has few quotes used for DST btw, I wonder if he's going to get added eventually. Though they usually write lines for EVERYTHING, even unused or scrapped content so it might not mean much.
  20. They are just in the beta at the moment. Are you in the beta branch?
  21. Power after update

Oh. I don't think too much about His Noodliness. I mean, it's not like I haven't heard of Him, but I didn't make the connection.
  22. Iron Hulk has hardly any payoff

They might add his drop later similar to what they did with the Herald.
  1. Load more activity