All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Basic Spear: melee: 34 dmg, 150 uses, total: 5100 (cost) 1 rope, 1 flint, 2 twigs Dark Sword: melee: 68 dmg, 100 uses, total: 6800 (cost) 1 living log, 5 nightmare fuel Blow-Dart: range: 100 dmg, 1 uses, total: 100 (cost) 2 reeds, 1 tooth, 1 white feather Pew-Gun: range: 68 dmg, 10 ammo, total: 680 (cost) 10 rock/sharp materials or 100 rocks for a range dark sword (which is resource heavy in early/mid-game) Keep in mind that her 2nd downside is lower stats, this Wheeler buff is just a rough idea and could play differently in-game than on paper (I could change it down to 50 damage and reloads could be slower if that helps)
  3. Shipwrecked characters in hamlet

Walani should start with another surfboard that have unlimited durability, this will a small buff, but she still not worth playing as she consider beardless wilson with less health. Warly should have special recipes in hamlet that has special effect like speed boost or glow. Wilbur and woodlegs are fine, Woodlegs can buy tam from the hat shop and remove all his downside.
  4. I'd like to see this please I know what you mean though, I do keep a bit of hydrogen in one because the cold slush geyser runs over the top of it and wanted a way to use that cold efficiently. Hadn't noticed anything yet - but geez, been burned by this quite often. It's my bad luck in the game, I never get oh my gas turned to hydrogen or something useful, it's always polluted oxygen when I've got oxygen everywhere already.....
  5. I expect from Hamlet more inclusion of SW items in the Hamlet economy: a Naval Shop with naval lanterns, Trawl Nets, Cannons, etc More SW Hats in the Hat shop Armor Shop vendor should receive Shark Gills Banker should accept obsidian The Bank should have a conversion from doubloons to oincs
  6. he was charming, his quotes were cool to those into the niche and his battle cry was absolutely unforgettable
  7. Looool, regular notepad Anyhow Did you search the entire mod folder or only your scripts folder? If you only searched the scripts folder go and search your entire mod's folder. If you did search the entire mod folder then i'm not sure what to do. Seems like you have a lot of mods there that could be one of the causes?
  8. Alright... you asked for it... Here goes... No turning back now...
  9. A Clawed Cork Tree that slashes your during aporkalypse will be quite fun. its a bug that hasn't been fixed yet for a long time, just enjoy the low damage.
  10. I've been using regular Notepad lol. I went and got ++ and it didn't find a thing.
  11. Ban ivo because Rosalina currently has the worst standing in Alpharad's CPU Championship Series.
  12. Am I gonna have to bust out... the meme?
  13. that all together seem OP.. really that weapon always deals 68 dmg? same as a cutlass supreme? I can't even... this is just so OP
  14. Tree guard will be unoriginal just saying And why Spider monkey still do 20 dmg?
  15. Wormwood worst than wes

Wes doesn’t have any upside so wormwood win here. His health only change by damage, so having helmet above your head and being aware for your surrenders will help.
  16. Your using Notepad++ are you not? Should be able to do a quick "Find in Files" search and search for images/avatars/avatar_superwilson.xml P.S. It's probably in modmain.lua
  17. Hmm, seems temperamental. Bottles are no longer rising on the door.
  18. Making it block shadow attack will be kinda a nerf, Refueling the armor is already expensive so using against enemy with low damage will be a waste. You can wear football helmet with vortex cloak to block shadow creature damage, that will save more durability for vortex cloak when you fight bosses with sanity aura.
  19. I don't really know what to do about this as I've looked around all the files and haven't found any request for the "missing" one. I used the "Super Wilson" mod as a base for mine and have since removed all references to the old file names, or so I thought. Any ideas?
  20. is this gonna turn into another sad.. we want warbucks back thread? the "empty space" is actually the ruins.. pig ruins are at surface level
  21. how to edit a post? screen2: sandstone in Grill screen3: Polluted Dirt in Rock Granulator
  22. I'm fairly sure #2 - Pacu going through closed pneumatic doors, regardless of orientation - is intentional. It's really, really useful that Pacus can go through horizontal closed doors, and it'd be weird and inconsistent if vertical doors were different. If you're really dead set on blocking Pacu, I'd use airlock doors. #1 obviously needs to be addressed.
  23. Technically don't need to clear regolith from rocket silos, as the rocket destroys it itself when launching/taking off, so once the rockets are fully automated you can just seal off the silo completely and forget about it more or less (some will pile in on the sides of the rocket where it won't destroy over time due to meteors sneaking in during launches/returns, but it won't matter since you never have to back in there). Before then can just manually clear it while still building/making changes. Rocket and fuel pipes/conveyor rails/automation wires/power cables don't take damage/get melted if made out of the right materials and the astronauts never need to leave the capsule anyways. Gantries are totally unneeded in the long term in rocket silos.
  24. If you look at the text immediately above what you circled, it says "batteries sufficiently full." This disables the coal generator, and so Dupes won't fill it with coal. You have your battery threshold set to 50% in the dialog box right below the tool tip. That's the default. It means that the batteries in the network must have 49% or less power before Dupes will fill the generator and turn it on. If you want the generator to turn on earlier, raise this percentage.
  1. Load more activity