136 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite Character?

• Wilson: The Gentleman Scientist
    • Willow: The Firestarter
    • Wendy: The Bereaved
    • Wolfgang: The Strongman
    • WX78: The Soulless Automaton
    • Wickerbottom: The Librarian

In case there's a chance anybody wants to revive this thread, I'll go ahead and say my favorite characters are the Secret Character, and Wilson! Both a very unique, and have some really cool quotes/instruments used. I love Wilson's beard as well!

Mine is Wilson because he's the most sympathetic out of all of them.

Wendy, Wickerbottom, Wolfgang, and the others are interesting with their own special powers, like super knowledge, fire, strength, etc., but Wilson doesn't have anything like that. He only has his sheer wits, courage, and Chester (if he finds the eye bone) to face the danger, so, for me, at least, it's more interesting to see someone with no superpowers facing the same danger as someone with superpowers.

Plus, HE'S the one who built Maxwell's gateway in the first place. He got himself trapped out of his own desperation for knowledge, no matter where it came from. That gives me, as a player, all the more reason to feel sorry for Wilson, and root for him as he tries to get back at Maxwell.

In short, Wilson's my favorite because he's the most human. :wilson_smile:

I think she actually is isn't she obsessed with death because of Abigail?

Well abigail is there, playing with Wendy at dusk and night.And two of make a great team! they can permastun monster, clean all that killer bee from bee nest with easy, easy kill tall bird, if you know how to.Willow... She just happy to burn forest, burn this, burn that, burn everything! She is Pyromaniac! (or Psychofiremaniac)

but ... I like to burn stuff am I crazy?ugh well if you look at some of her examinations she seems just a wee bit obsessed with death and willows just a wee bit obsessed with fire so they're equally crazy I think

but ... I like to burn stuff am I crazy?

Burn what? forest like willow? yes you are if you like to burn forest and can lit your ass in the perfect darkness

ugh well if you look at some of her examinations she seems just a wee bit obsessed with death and willows just a wee bit obsessed with fire so they're equally crazy I think

Fair and fine for me :3

Burn what? forest like willow? yes you are if you like to burn forest and can lit your ass in the perfect darkness

well maybe not on such a grand scale I'd get done for arson

Fair and fine for me :3

fine for me to I like her personality also

I've played a good amount with Wilson, Willow, Wendy, Wolfgang, and WX78. I'll be playing Wickerbottom next but WX78 just hasn't permadied yet. I'm just too knowledgeable at this point.So a favorite character... it's not going to be Wolfgang as his ability is "make the game easier". It's not going to be Wendy because constantly being afraid of running into Abigail is stressful and bothersome. I like a lot of WX78's humor but I can never really empathize with a synthetic (except maybe Data from Star Trek). Wilson feels kind of like "the vanilla character" even though he's still cool. So I guess if I had to choose a favorite it would probably be Willow.It's not a favorite by a lot though, they are all within 5% as good as one another.

Personally I think all the characters are full of personality and have their own really interesting quirks, but my favorite is WIckerbottom. Concept-wise, though, Wendy's ability is my favorite.I'm hoping that Wilton will still be added even though his model is used for the skeleton boons.

If Wendy or Willow were given a buff I would probably have them as my favorite characters. They have the best quotes, IMO.

I like both of them as well. I enjoy Wickerbottom's perk though so for a while I gave it to Willow and it made me pretty happy. I never could make it work with Wendy though.

The shop keeper! No, not me! My avatar! He was going to be added for shops, until they got scrapped. He's the only other character tall like maxwell! I bet he was an agent of the dark ones sent to scam wilson out of his soul. Also, he doesn't look that threatening, but some color-messed-up pictures of his original model show him having a devil tail like Wortox! Imagine, a demonic shop keeper offering to trade wilson's soul for a special suprise. You get a Tam o' Shanter. Cool, worth it! Later, you get killed by some spiders. Alright, no big deal, lets just go and ressurect at a touch stone or meat effigy-wait a second, why isn't it working? You are suddenly tried to a "You died" screen in the midst of a black darkness with insanity eyes watching you. Nooo!!!! post-28300-13764593975333_thumb.jpgEdit: Changed me avatar, so it doesnt really apply anymore

Edited by Shop Keeper
Added picture