Help Wanted: Charlie Character Mod

Seyph

I think i can accept the challenge of doing her strings, the hardest part will be about her personality, since we don't know almost nothing about her.

And just to be sure: Would i have to write strings for the four levels of grueness, or on a level she would lose her humanity and wouldn't need any strings for that level and the levels above it?

Hello there i may be interested in doing the code for the mod, if you can message me some more details of what it is you are trying to accomplish i would appreciate it. First time modding don't starve however i have a lot of programming knowledge, for instance some of my other projects would be.

OS Development and a php web based game engine that generates the code for the game has an api etc.

As said above message me and let me know a bit more in detail.

Regards XainFaith

Hello there i may be interested in doing the code for the mod, if you can message me some more details of what it is you are trying to accomplish i would appreciate it. First time modding don't starve however i have a lot of programming knowledge, for instance some of my other projects would be.

OS Development and a php web based game engine that generates the code for the game has an api etc.

As said above message me and let me know a bit more in detail.

Regards XainFaith

The thread for this collaboration is http://forums.kleientertainment.com/index.php?/topic/28660-wip-collab-charlie-character-mod/

That should give you a basic run down right now what would be helpful is someone to start looking at how to change the behavior of mobs so they can be befriended.

Basically the idea is that at her friendliest self she can more easily befriend certain mobs I was just going to look into making befriending pigmen and bunny men last longer but it would be nice if she got something unique and I got to thinking she was a magicians assistant so wouldn't it be neat if when she was at her friendliest and most non threatening if she could befriend rabbits with carrots like you can pigmen with meat. I'm not sure what she would do with these rabbits nor do I know if that's possible.

But I digress, we need coder that can wade into the brain scripts as her schtick is going to be befriending stuff which requires I think messing with the brain scripts. There is more info on the thread I posted above, if you have questions post over there.

Archived